Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2015, 02:01 PM
New Fan

P.D. Cognoscenti- 4 Season Arc?

All denizens of the Demimonde, and P.D. "Insiders"-- Please make my hopes a reality and tell me there is a 4 season story arc for Vanessa and company. It is so well written, there are so many complex, intioxicatingly beautiful yet quite dark natured characters, all deserving of a very detailed story line. I can't see how we get to fully know all the characters, and discover their eventual fates, in only 9 more episodes. Anyone know if SHO or SKY has said anything about a fourth season? THX, RJM
Old 10-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

John Logan always said he envisioned 3 seasons, but the head of Showtime entertainment said he'd like to keep the series going, so it's anybody's guess at this point. If there is a Season 4, John said he would be bringing in new writers.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Interesting! Most shows go down the drain after two seasons. Hopefully it won't be the case with PD. It's too early to talk about season 4 now though, lets see how season 3 does first.
Old 10-16-2015, 03:52 PM
New Fan

Dacrown and Dreadlocked

Great info. Eva and Josh will probably be even harder to employ for a 4th season, as I'm sure big ticket movie roles are being offered as we speak. However one can always hope they are emotionally invested in the show, and would like to please us true believers. We of the Demimonde are not easily appeased, but this show is so rich, dark and delicious. "Stike BacK", a very well done SKY/Cinemax production, had a 4 season, ten episode per season arc. Although it was a fantastic show, it was not a very complicated or nuanced story line. Nor was it meant to be, it excelled in its genre. My point is SKY has done it before-- so there is a glimmer of hope. How the show would be effected if John Logan delegated some of the writing is a big question. I would venture to say the members of this forum could colllaborate and generate some quite good scripts, true labors of love. Few are more invested than the members of this forum. RJM