Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2017, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

I'm so over the favoritism. It's like the show is desperate to get me to a point where I would say I miss Dee.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I'm so over the favoritism. It's like the show is desperate to get me to a point where I would say I miss Dee.
Totally agree. I am Hayden is one of the leads and should have been included in this over Chip. Chip is NOT one of the leads.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's still pretty cool though.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjou (View Post)
It's still pretty cool though.
True.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Deyna is the most loved couple on the show. I'm sorry to say it but the writers/showrunners probably look at social media and 95% of the conversation is Deyna. In one way or another, they've been together since the beginning, and they're a huge part of what makes the show what it is. Everyone loves them.

In order to get good revenue and a good turnout, a company is going to want to advertise the thing that will bring the most money/turnout for them. Deacon and Rayna are going to bring in tourists for them.

No, Chip isn't TECHNICALLY a co-lead, but he's beloved and that's going to bring them a lot of money. Connie is obviously a co-lead, so adding the other half of the couple that most of the fandom loves, it's going to be good for Madame Tusade's.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

yeah I don't think 95% of the conversation is Deyna. There is no question they are popular but 95%. I am pretty sure there is more than 5% of the stuff online being venting about either S/G, Will, J/A, Maddie being on too much. Just facebook is mostly anti Scarlett these days for example.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, not everyone loves Deyna, lol, but I agree they are very popular and this doesn't really bother me in that regard. It's just weird to me that for the majority of the series the faces of the show were Connie and Hayden, but Hayden was not included in this. But it's not something I'm pissed about, it's just weird to me.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhairlove08 (View Post)
Deyna is the most loved couple on the show. I'm sorry to say it but the writers/showrunners probably look at social media and 95% of the conversation is Deyna. In one way or another, they've been together since the beginning, and they're a huge part of what makes the show what it is. Everyone loves them.

In order to get good revenue and a good turnout, a company is going to want to advertise the thing that will bring the most money/turnout for them. Deacon and Rayna are going to bring in tourists for them.

No, Chip isn't TECHNICALLY a co-lead, but he's beloved and that's going to bring them a lot of money. Connie is obviously a co-lead, so adding the other half of the couple that most of the fandom loves, it's going to be good for Madame Tusade's.
It should have been Rayna and Juliette. But this attitude is exactly why the Deyna fans will be the ones to save the show if Rayna dies. Damn sure won't be me 'cause they'll have chased me off. I ship a lesser couple(s) so clearly I don't matter to the showrunners or the network.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

And if a big part of the conversation is D/R... the fact they are the only ones in all the episodes plays a big part of that.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

It's not exactly a new thing that they treat Chip as a kinda lead. Last season the only ones who got new promo pics were Connie, Hayden and Chip. And all three of them were in the promo pic used for the album covers. This season there's both a Connie/Hayden poster and another version that also includes Chip. They were the only three who got individual character promos before the season.

Who knows, maybe Hayden was asked and wasn't available/didn't want to. Because generally the promo is Connie/Hayden with Chip sometimes included and sometimes not.

In any case I hope they go to the opening because I want pictures of them with their wax selves
Sarah [youtube]
Old 02-14-2017, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

I guess we should be thankful there isn't a Maddie one. Cause she is treated as sort of lead too.
Old 02-14-2017, 03:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
It's not exactly a new thing that they treat Chip as a kinda lead. Last season the only ones who got new promo pics were Connie, Hayden and Chip. And all three of them were in the promo pic used for the album covers. This season there's both a Connie/Hayden poster and another version that also includes Chip. They were the only three who got individual character promos before the season.

Who knows, maybe Hayden was asked and wasn't available/didn't want to. Because generally the promo is Connie/Hayden with Chip sometimes included and sometimes not.

In any case I hope they go to the opening because I want pictures of them with their wax selves
I think it´s about setting, since there was this description that they would be infront Bluebird and people could take photos between them.

Really wish we would get some photos That pic Connie posted with cardboard Rayna was also so good
Old 02-14-2017, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhairlove08 (View Post)
That is only partly true. Bc in the last season people were kind of pissed at the exaggeration of juliette's story and now while people love "deyna" the bigger amount of social media conversation for deyna over javery is due to the giant imbalance in screentime and the lack of a good story for javery compared to deyna. So the writers are provoking this imbalance on social media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
Really wish we would get some photos That pic Connie posted with cardboard Rayna was also so good
That was funny. Hayden did a similar pic in season 2. But now she doesn't seem anymore overly invested in promoting the show in her day to day life (which I can fully understand given the circumstances).
Old 02-15-2017, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

No new songs on this but thought I would share in case anyone is interested.

http://goncc.com/nashville-duets-wil...day-digitally/
Old 02-15-2017, 10:20 PM
Master Fan