Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2022, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Profiler [Elizabeth Keen | Megan Boone] #15: "I remember. I remember everything."

the profiler
Elizabeth Keen | Megan Boone
f i f t h e e n t h • a p p r e c i a t i o n • t h r e a d

x

"Who the hell is Elizabeth Keen?"

Elizabeth Scott Keen is a profiler for the FBI. She has just graduated from Quantico when she is asked by Assistant Director Harold Cooper to come work for this special task force in order to work with Raymond Reddington. She is the only person whom Reddington is willing to work with. She has yet to learn why, but he has told her that it has something to do with her missing father. She has a mysterious and traumatic past. Her wrist bears a large scar from a fire she was trapped in as a child and her only memory of her biological father is of him rescuing her from the fire. Reddington admitted to blocking her memories of the fire. She eventually regains her memory of the event when she killed her father to protect her mother. Her marriage to Tom Keen appears to be idyllic, but it begins to unravel when she discovers evidence that he is not the man he appears to be. She also learned that she was the key to unlocking the mysteries of the Fulcrum, and that she had unknowingly had the Fulcrum itself in her possession since childhood. With the help of Leonard Caul, she deciphered the Fulcrum's contents and confronted the Director with them. She was then unknowingly infected with a customized biological weapon by the Cabal and tricked into infecting their target, Senator Hawkins. The Cabal then framed her for Hawkins's assassination and for being a Russian spy. After shooting Tom Connolly, Liz goes on the run with Red. After several weeks Liz is arrested by Ressler and brought over to the Post Office in anticipation for her trial. Red cut a deal for Liz with Laurel Hitchin, Liz had to plead guilty to involuntary manslaughter and gets three years probation. Though she would be free, Liz could never return to the FBI. Liz reluctantly took the deal in the end as Red ensured she'd remain part of the task force as an asset like him. Liz was publicly exonerated by Laurel Hitchin. Liz has difficulty adjusting to no longer being an FBI agent. After being beaten up by a man who thought she was a traitor, she is hospitalized and discovers she is pregnant. She accepts Tom's marriage proposal, hoping to start a family with him. Liz and Tom's wedding ceremony is interrupted by Mr. Solomon, who pursues them relentlessly. Liz is injured during the chase, forcing Red's doctor to perform an emergency C-section to save her baby. Liz tragically dies due to complications with the C-section and the inability to reach a hospital on time. Or so they want us think. It is revealed that Liz's death was faked by Mr. Kaplan, Nik and Tom to keep Agnes safe, so she wouldn't grow up in Red's world. Liz is alive and well and she is hiding in Cuba where she is waiting for Tom and Agnes to arrive. She is taken by a man named Alexander Kirk, who reveals himself as Constantin Rostov, Liz's father. Kirk suffers from a rare blood disorder and the only way he can survive is when he receives stem cells from Liz. After Liz got tests done to see if she was a match, it's revealed that she is not Kirk's biological daughter. Red is able to secure a Presidential pardon for Liz's killing of Connolly, allowing Cooper to reinstate her as an FBI agent. Liz is tragically shot at the end of Season 8 and dies in Red's arms. In season 9 is it revealed that Marvin Gerard gave the order to Vandyke to kill her.

"Profile Elizabeth Keen."

"I’ve been with the Bureau for four years. I was the head of the Mobile Emergency Psych Unit in New York.
We worked murders, extortion. My colleagues call me "sir". They think I’m… a bitch.
Like most kids who raised themselves, I can display narcissistic behavior.
I can be withdrawn, disconnected. Uh.. I have a deep yearning to understand and relate to the criminal mind.
I’m board certified in forensic psychology, and yet I operate under the delusion that I can rewrite my past by having kids of my own.”

banner by Miranda

the fans
1. Lostcandy | 2. Amyღ |3. xlennie | 4. deep within me | 5. L i N d $ @ y
6. nilo2207 | 7. Nekoshoujo | 8. rinko | 9. Logan | 10. mccullers
11. Nici Dawson | 12. KeepThisaSecret | 13. Lauren Helen Graham | 14. Miranda | 15. baelfire24
16. Lexipedia | 17. ~MelBelle~ | 18. stlavin95 | 19. cherrypie12345

"I told you I am here to fight."

"Why involve me? I’m nobody. Nothing special about me."

social media
+instagram
+twitter
"I feel like I'm drowning. Like I don't know what's real or who I can trust."

"My profile? Widow. Mom. Cop. That's all there is."

x

"I don't want to regret anything."
"I'm going to find out the truth."

the reasons
Because she's straight forward with her feelings.
Because she's so easy to read.
Because she's such a strong woman, even after everything that has happened to her.
Because she's so beautiful.
Because her smile is gorgeous.
Because she knows how to walk the gray spaces.
Because she'd do everything to save the people she loves.
Because she's at her best while being undercover.
Because no matter how dark she goes we will always love her.
Because she is a great mother.
Because she would do anything in her power to protect her daughter.

"You're not okay because my name's not Grace. It's Elizabeth."

x"

future titles
"All I want to know is the truth, and in the process I lost my sister.
"Whatever this is, it's yours. I should have respected that"
"You're a fugitive. I'm a cop. You get in my way, I swear to God, I'll arrest you."
"I have a life. People who care about me."

past titles
"Yes. I believe my work speaks for itself."
"I remember him pulling me out of the flames, saving me."
"I don't know who I am. I don't know if this is my birthday. I don't even know my own name."
"We know that truth, Masha. That's your real name, isn't it? Masha Rostova."
"Why involve me? I’m nobody. Nothing special about me."
"I feel like I'm drowning. Like I don't know what's real or who I can trust."
"I'm walking in a park with my husband. In between us is our little girl.
"You're not okay because my name's not Grace. It's Elizabeth."
"My profile? Widow. Mom. Cop. That's all there is."
"Agent Keen, what can I do for you?" "You could begin by saying 'Hello' to your granddaughter."
"The truth always comes out, and someone always gets hurt."
"Anyone who is in her way is in my way. That includes you. And that includes Reddington."
"But you and I both know Elizabeth Keen is a criminal."
"I remember. I remember everything."

previous threads
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Last edited by Miranda; 06-05-2022 at 02:56 AM
Old 04-17-2022, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Miranda

I never imagined that this one could be one that we might not post in anymore at some point because she left the show.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

We can still post in here and think back about the good times.
Old 04-18-2022, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 04-19-2022, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

We definitely can, Marilyn

And I just payed some closer attention to the OP and man, I miss her. Call me nuts, but I miss her and there were good times as well in the past... Sadly the bad were more but still there were be so many good moments.
Old 04-23-2022, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah we really had some amazing moments with her.
Old 04-24-2022, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know that I complained a lot when she still was on the show but man, I still miss her... I miss her character, not Megan so much because of all we heard about what might have happened BTS or of what she had tweeted and so on.
Old 04-25-2022, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

I miss what the show could have been. But I do know what you mean. I don’t miss what Liz became. But I miss her presence on the show and having the thought that we could learn the mystery of who red is.
Old 04-26-2022, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you both. I miss what could have been. Not the Liz who she became. I miss the Liz from the first few seasons. When she was innocent and hadn't done anything wronmg.
Old 04-27-2022, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I miss that. And I don’t think the show had any intention of ever going back to the format we all wanted. I think if Megan hadn’t quit, all the show would have become would be her betraying red over and over.
Old 04-27-2022, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I think so too. If you ask me, there was no way back. She could have never been redeemed.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think so, too, Marilyn. Sadly. It's me remembering how the last episode that she was around the relationship changed again into a direction that on a long term I had wished for, I had wanted her to fight for. I hate this was robbed from us although I know that it might never have happened had she stayed.
Old 04-28-2022, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

And how we waited for it since really the end of season 3 and instead of the relationship getting better, Liz made it worse each season until I finally gave up last season and stopped watching the episodes with the hope that this next one would be the one to fix everything.

I mean I was ready for Red to give up and kill her. (At least in my mind) I was just so frustrated.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We all gave up. But we never imagined that she would be killed and everything we had hoped for vanished with her death.

I just need to know if Liz saw the tapes that Red made for her. I want to know how she got the device. I have so many questions.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, we all gave up It's so sad to say but we actually did. I recall that very well.

I would love to get some flashbacks. I so hope they'll give us that. I hope they'll give us her doing all these things that we never got to see that day before she died. It would mend my Red/Liz heart a tiny little bit.