Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2018, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It does seem like she is less angry but she won't stop until she found his killers.
Old 02-18-2018, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's the feeling I got as well... Some of that anger seems to be gone but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Some people tend to have some really creepy tendencies as soon as the anger is gone. The quiet ones are sometimes the worst.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah mostly they are cause you can't get a feeling of where they are because they don't day anything. I don't know if this is a good phase for Liz or not.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea either... Even regarding Agnes I have no clue where she stands. Will it really be that easy for her to take her daughter back as soon as all of this is over and she got her revenge on Garvey?
Old 02-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's hope so. What kind of mother would she be otherwise..
Old 02-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Agnes may have a lot of anger at being abandoned
Old 02-24-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wonder how she feels and if she even understands that Liz left her with Scottie. I think she is too little for it. Of course she notices that her mother is not there but I think she doesn't know why.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I honestly wish for Agnes being really angry and for not so easy returning to Liz and accepting her as her mother and the person who she will grow up with. I'm really wondering how this first moment will be that these two see each other again.

I'm sure Agnes was hoping for her mom to wake up each day, she as well lost her dad... I can't imagine her coming out of it completely okay.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys do remember that Agnes is still very little right? I don't think she has her own opinion on things yet because she is so little. She simply just doesn't know. I hope she will be happy to see Liz again.
Old 02-26-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

She is three... She was watching her mom being in a coma for about 10 months, hoping she would wake up. The girl might be really young still but I still think she would recall some of it. Just to get her mom being that angry. Liz was four and still remembered the fire... So why shouldn't it be the same with Agnes
Old 02-28-2018, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

I see both your points. But Agnes is away from Liz for who knows how long. I can see her remembering and being angry.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can see her remembering as well. Like I said before... Because it's been a traumatic experience and those don't go easily away, not even for three year olds.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay you are right about it being a traumatic experience and therefore she might remember because Liz also remembers bits and pieces of the fire..

Do you think if Liz is ready to take Agnes back that Agnes wants to go with Liz or that she wants to see with Scottie?
Old 03-04-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's just that I'm sure she might not remember all of it. But some will be there...

Hm, I really don't know. I can't imagine or even start to imagine how a child this age would feel... And if she would willingly go back I really can't tell.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me either. I still think she doesn't know what she feels. Agnes I mean. She is so little.