Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2016, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can really see this happening as well. That would be really interesting indeed and something I'd love. I'm wondering if we'll at one point get a moment between these two.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was so sad that nobody said anything when she said she wanted to be transferred. It really was like nobody cared and that hurt me and I am sure it hurt me too.

She was so right with what she said to Liz that she didn't care who she hurt. Samar was on point with that. And if you ask me she was pretty mild towards Liz. She could have gotten off on her a lot more but I think she didn't do it because they were in the post office.

But Samar is already working for Red. And if Red doesn't work with the task force anymore maybe he will offer her to be on his payroll full time. But Samar is an agent in heart and soul so I don't she is going to give it up being an agent.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I'm wondering if we'll see Samar kind of isolated in the upcoming episodes... Can you see Cooper talking to her again or Red? Red got her in there in the first place and now this.

Yes, I think she was mild as well but who knows, maybe she was just done with it and hurt and she might not have had the energy for doing that.

And honestly, Liz thanking her and giving that speech over the intercom was just really bad timing, too... What a crap! Maybe you should start to see what a stupid thing that was to do and feel some remorse.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope Cooper will take to her about it. He is her boss, it's his job to talk to her when she wants to be transferred and I really hope that he or Aram can change Samar's mind. And I hope that Red will talk to her as well. He always seems to know everything so I am sure he knows that Samar asked for a transfer.

Liz really did have bad timing. Don't do it when everybody is there and can hear you. Just talk to Samar in private and try to explain and apologize like you mean it. Not that I think that that is going to help but still.. Maybe you are right and Samar is just totally done with her.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think Cooper knows? He wasn't there when Samar announced it. Yes, I can see Red talking to her but right now he might not know what's going on. Although it's Red, he somehow always knows everything.

And really what Liz tried there seemed half-hearted. I don't like that.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She probably just wants to win Samar back over when she said that but that is not going to work.

I don't think Cooper knows yet but he will soon enough cause I am sure he will get a phone call that Samar asked for a transfer. That is if Samar doesn't tell him herself. But I am sure he will try to talk her out of it. She is a great asset to the team.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it seemed really just half-hearted, not honest to me...

I'm really surprised he doesn't know yet since she told all the others...

And I think that she in the end went through with it because of the reaction of the others. She can't stand it anymore and neither can I. It's how I feel, really.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She definitly sent that email because of the others not reacting to it and then when she called Aram and she figured out she couldn't go to him for help either that was the final straw to send the email.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it's a difficult situation she is in at the moment because she's emotionally disturbed as well. Do you think they still need to see that shrink for trauma situations (for example do you think Samar had to after the death of her brothers?)...
Old 10-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if they have too but it wouldn't be a bad idea for Samar to talk to a shrink. She went through so much in her life.
Old 10-13-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I think if somebody needs it at the moment, it would be Samar...
Old 10-14-2016, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

I was a lot frustrated at thd way Samsr was written last night. I don't like the way no one seems to understand or even be the slightest bit upset with Liz.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here... I was really pissed when I saw the episode. The only one that really asked, was Ressler. And he told her that he didn't want her to leave. I loved that, really... But he was the only one. Nothing from the others... And Aram

But Samar herself wasn't really herself either. What I loved was that it's not just Liz that makes her want to leave, that it's all of them. It's true, she was betrayed so many times and she simply can't take it anymore. And still it's not right from her to treat others like she did in the episode either. Her rage is surfacing and I so hope that the showdown will be between her and Liz!
Old 10-14-2016, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how Ressler asked her what he could do so she wouldn't leave. I really have a feeling they left all the drama that happen in S3 behind them and I think they make really great partners and I would hate to see her leave.

Samar really isn't herself and it breaks my heart to see that. She is so emotional, so angry.

I am going to talk more about Samar and Aram in their thread.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, about Samar and Ressler I agree I love how they are talking to each other now and that they are kind of the only ones that stick together. At least Ressler at her side. I love that. And he considers her his partner now

Samar really isn't herself. It all started after the death of her brother, then Ressler, Aram's betrayal... And in the end Liz that followed. Who can blame her? And honestly, she has NOBODY!