Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Samar is going to get so mad at Liz when they first see each other. I really hope that Samar will tell Liz like it is. Like she did in this episode to the team.

Samar is always the most reasonable of the team. She knows not to let her feelings get involved to much and look at it from a distance.

I think in the end Samar will help. She is not going to let Agnes or Liz die and I am sure that Aram got through to her.

I love that quote! So sarcastic and yet funny.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know what? I somehow even can see Samar slap Liz Call me crazy but I think Liz needs to be careful with Samar because she's so hurt, I can see her doing that.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Samar is very hurt. She is so careful with her feelings. I think it is hard for her to trust and now this.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, she is... I feel really sorry for her and again I only have to recall who she kind of sacrificed to save Liz when she was on the run. She sacrificed her brother although I'm sure she knew he was a terrorist. He nevertheless was her brother and no matter what he did, he was her brother... The only family she had left.
Old 09-25-2016, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Omg I didn't even think like that when I thought of Samar. I was just thinking her brother faked his death but I didn't think about what Samar actually did for Liz. She did sacrifice her brother for Liz. Oh dear.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Samar could slap Liz as well. When they see each other for the first time and they have talk, I can see it get heated and Samar slapping Liz.

Samar has been betrayed so many times, it's not fair.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, she sacrificed her brother for her... Because she cared for her and she really has a deep trust towards Red if you ask me. And yes, like she said her brother didn't exist anymore for her at that point and still it was her brother and as badly as she's wished for it to be that way I'm sure that it never actually was. She sacrificed him there and this sacrifice was trampled on like it meant nothing.

Wow, good to hear I'm not that crazy but I think shall Liz somehow try to justify herself towards Samar, she'll slap her. And that will be it for Samar.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The fact that she did that said a lot about Samar. I wonder if she regrets doing it for Liz now, now that Liz betrayed her like that.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think she regrets doing it because what her brother did was unforgivable. Even for her as a sister. But maybe she would have handled it differently like giving him a fair trial or something... He knew he'd die really soon shall he be delivered to Red.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I know that but I still wonder.

I can't wait to see Samar in tonight's episode! I wonder if her opinion changed or not.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

She hasn't changed her opinion... And I didn't like that Cooper put her into place. I guess he was done with her not doing anything, with accepting her feelings and reaction. And it was still just the same day. Well done, Cooper. No, I'm not a fan and you could tell how much Samar liked it...
Old 10-01-2016, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No she definitly didn't change her mind but I did think it was good that Cooper stepped up and put her in her place. Of course she is entitled to her opinion but right now there was a job that needed to be done and she needed to help. It's also about Agnes, not only about Liz and Samar can get mad at Liz and for all I care, never speak to her again once Liz and Agnes are both safe.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I could have lived with her not helping Liz at all... She is old enough, she can take care of herself, she even thought she could make this decision of faking her death and I think she has to live with the consequences.
But I agree on Agnes, and really just on Agnes.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wonder what the first encounter between Samar and Liz will be like. If Samar even wants to see Liz.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

It for sure will be hard to watch. I'm not sure if Samar will say anything at all or just leave or something...