Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2015, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really not sure how I would handle that... And you know what? Maybe right now it looks as if she's handling it okay but she really could break later. It happens a lot in real life. So why not to her?
Old 11-19-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she could definitely break down at a later point. This is a lot to handle and she can't be strong all the time.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, in this episode I again really liked Samar... She did what she believes in, following her own moral code, no matter what. Even though she had slept with Ressler she used his laptop to trace a number for Liz. I loved that.

And she left the task force, she was fired. I didn't see that coming tbh... But I am happy it happened because I'm sure she wouldn't have followed Ressler anymore. And with her gone, if you ask me, Ressler lost everybody that was fighting on his side.
Old 11-21-2015, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I so did not see it coming that Ressler would fire Samar. I was shocked! Especially after they just slept together and he even kissed her when he left for work. I am sure she feels so betrayed!

I really loved Samar in this episode as well.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I didn't see him firing her as well... I really thought it unfair, especially after everything Liz has done before and still didn't have to face any consequences therefore

But she took it with dignity and now Red has another allay he can count on. I love that. Her moral code could be mine right away.

ETA - Mozhan attended the ‘2015 CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute’ at American Museum of Natural History on November 17, 2015 in New York City

x
Old 11-22-2015, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course it was so unfair! I thought Ressler would be glad that Samar helped Liz.

I am guessing now that she is no longer on the Task Force, she will be actively working with and for Red!

Aw, Mozhan looks really great and it's awesomes she attended an event again. It has been a long time.

Old 11-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really can't wait to see Red and Samar work together... And I'm wondering how it will interfere with her work for Mossad. Somehow she still was active for them every now and then.

But it's somehow always Mozhan, Amir or Harry attending events... What are the others up to?

I think her really beautiful as well with that outfit and her hair done so great

I love Mozhan's tweet!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's almost time for a new thread and I think we should definitely use this as a title;

"What really matters is this. Here. Now. Nothing else is guaranteed."

I can't wait to see Samar and Red working together either. I wonder if they will talk about her brother or not.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm really interested to see her journey now that she's been fired from the task force. Will she get in touch with Red and still try to help him get Liz exonerated? They still didn't answer the question of how she was in his debt and why he wanted her on the task force to begin with. Unless I missed it.. I'd like to know that.

I think I'm in the minority though when I say that I don't blame Ressler for firing her. She had been going behind him and tipping Red off on things unbeknownst to Ressler. And from all that we know about him, it fit his character to fire her after finding out.

That said, she's still my favorite agent. I love her complexity and smarts.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist

Last edited by ChellyChelle; 11-23-2015 at 01:07 PM
Old 11-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Miranda, I'm all for that title

Quote:
I'm really interested to see her journey now that she's been fired from the task force. Will she get in touch with Red and still try to help him get Liz exonerated? They still didn't answer the question of how she was in his debt and why he wanted her on the task force to begin with. Unless I missed it.. I'd like to know that.
You know, I'm really wondering as well if there really ever was something or if it really was just her that wanted to work for Red... When she talked to Aram in the fall finale I really was wondering if it only was the fact what Red did for her regarding her brother or if it was something way more back that made her do what she did... I know that she has her own moral code but nevertheless I doubt she would have started working with Red if there wasn't anything he had her with to begin with. Afterwards she might have started to realize that Red isn't that criminal he is made believe to be.

Quote:
I think I'm in the majority though when I say that I don't blame Ressler for firing her. She had been going behind him and tipping Red off on things unbeknownst to Ressler. And from all that we know about him, it fit his character to fire her after finding out.
Yeah, I definitely are not on board with you this time (and that really doesn't happen a lot when it comes to you and me ). I still think it one of the boldest moves of the show because it's just not logical for me that Liz could stay whatever she did, and Samar had to go because of THAT.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

LOL Kris! We had to disagree eventually, right??
I totally get what you're saying though. It's isn't logical on his part. But for some reason, I just understand why he did it.

I wonder if Samar understands too. Or if she's pissed. Because they've always shown her watching Liz/Ressler more intensely than others do and it seems she was aware of some issues they faced.

I hope her character doesn't become bitter. I want her to help Liz/Red and also get her place back on the task force.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 11-23-2015, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

We had, Chelly But I can live with that

Hm, I really can't tell what Samar is thinking right now... I can see her being pissed at being fired The way she was looking at Ressler, the talk they had, I'm sure she is. She for sure feels kind of betrayed as well since Ressler broke the rules for Liz so many times and never faced any consequences.

You know, Samar is a really strong woman and I can't see her becoming bitter. She'll help Red for sure, she made it clear where she is standing at the moment and I loved that.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you agree about the title Kris.

You guys think she will be so mad at Ressler for firing her that she would do something to him?
Old 11-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, no, Miranda! I don't think so. I never even considered that a possibility
Old 11-26-2015, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread