Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2020, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

I can’t even think of a comment. I’ve started typing 3 different sentence and keep deleting them
Old 03-05-2020, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just hope that she is going to die the big fat enemy... I'm not interested in a mother-daughter-storyline at all. I want the father-daughter one.

And I want her to earn his respect again so he would call her Lizzie at some point again. How much I miss that.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

That “ mother daughter “ storyline comment just made my heart sink. I never even considered it a possibility now I’m worried
Old 03-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
And I want her to earn his respect again so he would call her Lizzie at some point again. How much I miss that.
He hasn't called her Lizzie for such a long time..
Old 03-06-2020, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

She lost the rights to Lizzie with her behavior
Old 03-08-2020, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, she definitly has. Don't know if she will ever earn it back.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

But it's where this is all heading and I don't believe we'll get rid of it now since there is the mother-daughter stuff with Liz and Agnes and now there is Katarina in the play for Liz

It's so sad that it so drastically changed. It's another indication on how far gone these two are... I'm wondering if she notices and if she sometimes wonder why he isn't calling her that anymore. I would love to ask TPTB about it. I'm not sure if their answer would be satisfying though.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she even notices that Red doesn't call her Lizzie anymore. But I am sure she sees and feels that their relationship also changed from Red's perspective and not only from hers.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

TPTB don’t have a good answer. Read their interviews. They always leave me mad.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Or maybe TPTB see it as if Red has more respect towards Liz and her abilities as an agent and profiler now? I know that would be stupid because I doubt he ever thought her stupid...

I bet his POV changed completely as well. He can never trust her, believe her anymore. Who could blame him. But maybe she can't either although he never TOLD her wrong information. He just let her believe what she was so convinced to have figured out.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Him having more respect for her now is about like her respecting Tom after he beat her up. Can’t buy it.

And I don’t know. I can never side with liz on how she treats red. I get the idea that he has side stepped the truth. I guess it just goes back to her whole attitude toward him. Her reaction to him was far worse than what he deserved.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

How could he have more respect for her now? I wouldn't be able to buy it either It was just a way I think these somehow strange TPTB might be looking at it.

IMO she might have had a chance to learn the truth before all of these betrayals. I can even see him giving her the truth at some point but she has proven so many times that she's more of an enemy to him than an ally. I wouldn't share anything with her anymore either.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

That is so totally how I feel. She had the chance to earn his trust and she blew it.

I will also add I think she earned respect when she got the guy arrested who red had watching her in S 2. I think situations like that earned respect but not her trying to get him locked up and killed
Old 03-13-2020, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, you are right about the respect thing. Her doing a good work and helping with the blacklisters as well earn her respect. But not all the unsanctioned missions.

Red doesn't even bother anymore to have a protective detail on her anymore.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Yep and that’s how he missed Katarina. He’s not dealing with Liz like he was.