Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2017, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they very well could give us flashbacks of Dembe's actions while Red was sick... When this all is solved, him having the answer and present it with evidence to Red. I want it to happen like that.

That's true, Red's look was so different to the one when he found out about Mr Kaplan's betrayal. It was defeat this time. He really can't believe it and it's him believing he's lost every single person in his life.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Plus he was sick too almost dying still not back to form and then to learn it was Dembe. Yeah he was defeated.

I love your ideas for our Dembe episode!!!
Old 03-01-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Defeat is a good word to describe the look in his face.

For the first time in the history of this show I could see them giving us flashbacks, cause everyone is going to want to know what Dembe was doing in the time that Red was looking for him.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

I was thinking to about the way Red found out about Kaplan. His employee told him Kaplan called for the plane. red really had no reason to doubt it but he still "asked" Kate or talked to her, whatever you want to call it. But the circumstances of him found out really made it seem accurate.

But the poisoning is different. First he was sure Marvin did it. So that may lead to him questioning whether Dembe did it. Maybe his initial reaction was defeat but I hope he will question it. Or at least give Dembe a chance to speak like he did Kaplan. I think Red never considered the scotch because he never considered Dembe.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we before noticed that we would be really good writers. We're at least not lacking ideas here

Marilyn, I hope you're right that him almost killing Marvin who very well is innocent will lead to him questioning his actions It would bet he least this could result in! I somehow can't see Red right away killing Dembe. That won't happen. Not without having asked him.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

It seems like he would give him a chance to explain. Or it could be that Dembe shows up to save Red's life. I don't know which would be better a confrontation or life saving.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure that Red is going to give Dembe a change to explain. I am sure that Red knows that Dembe didn't do anything cause like Marilyn said, Red never considered that is was the scotch so he didn't consider Dembe cause he knows Dembe would never do something like this.

It's almost time for a new thread! Any title suggestions?
Old 03-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe the Italian speaking kidnapping one. There was a girl. I wish we could make the thread title roll it's eyes like Red did.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

, that's good title Marilyn . I think i will prefer the confrontation between Red and Dembe.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

We might learn something with a confrontation
Old 03-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, it'll be this one then. I'm all for this title. I'll look up the exact wording tomorrow since I need to leave soon today.

And I'm not so sure that Red would give Dembe a benefit of the doubt. It's just what had happened to Red the last couple of months won't go without consequences. It changed him.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

You're right about that.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am not sure Red would believe Dembe would do this to him. He might look for Dembe but I think there would be lingering doubt until he talked to Dembe.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, it took me like forever to find this quote But here it is:

"You speak Italian?" "There was a girl." "Of course there was."
Old 03-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread