Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2020, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah... True I'm so sad as well.

And Ressler, what happened to him? I think I've never before been so disappointed in him.
Old 11-23-2020, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah... True I'm so sad as well.

And Ressler, what happened to him? I think I've never before been so disappointed in him.
I am through with him. I’ve always struggled with his character. But the way he treated Red just made me done
Old 11-24-2020, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've struggled as well.

I think for me it's not how he has treated Red but how he is treating Liz. It's not helping for her and her character to be pampered and I wish they would finally realize that. She is an agent and she went through the whole trainee program and she very well knows what she is doing. Just give her credit for that and let her face the consequences.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

He’s done a 180 with Liz. He’s so moral with Red but willing to give up everything for Liz. And I swear I don’t know where this Ressler even came from. It’s just so different from who I thought he was. It doesn’t help that I never saw him being in love with her.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel the same way exactly... I didn't even realize he made that character 'development' until it was there. Out of a blue.
Old 11-29-2020, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
He’s done a 180 with Liz. He’s so moral with Red but willing to give up everything for Liz. And I swear I don’t know where this Ressler even came from. It’s just so different from who I thought he was. It doesn’t help that I never saw him being in love with her.
I don't know either. I don't recognize him anymore and that scares me. What if Liz pulls him in even further and he is going to do things that he doesn't want to do or that he would have never done if it wasn't for her..
Old 11-29-2020, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm somehow glad to hear that from a person who always felt differently than I about Ressler. I really wasn't sure if it was just my POV who made me not recognize him anymore but if it's you as well, that means something.

I somehow see similarities to Prescott somehow. He became his marionette, out of other reasons, yes, but still It's so sad.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

And if red hadn’t intervened how would he have gotten away from Prescott. Or would he still be working for him.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I really don't recognize him anymore. He is breaking so many rules for Liz. It is good to bend the rules sometimes but what he is doing now is not okay.
Old 12-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, exactly... All that you guys said.

He is really breaking the rules here... I'm totally fine with bending them, that's what I would do for people I care about or for causes I think right. But not break them. There is a red line that shouldn't be crossed.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Especially by moral code Ressler. But I too agree with you both about bending snd not breaking the rules.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. This is not who he is.
Old 12-04-2020, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet if you'd watch the first episode of the show and the last one we got two weeks ago, you would think you'd be watching two different characters.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

So true
Old 12-04-2020, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. Seems like there is nothing left from the man he onces was. And damn I never thought I would say that.