Old 05-25-2021, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm... No new developments here then.
Old 05-26-2021, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Nothing at all
Old 06-02-2021, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And I really don't believe we will get any answers in the next episode. The promo says we do but I don't believe it.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

So red is n13 but he’s not what Liz thought. I can’t wait to see you guys right the answer to that. Lol.

And I guess we also know what the. Sikorsky archive is.

It made me mad that red was giving her answers and she was still arguing with him. Just shut up and listen.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 06-05-2021 at 07:52 AM
Old 06-12-2021, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why do I have the feeling that I'll have a lot of work coming for me when the next episode is over

Yes, he is N-13 but did anybody of us imagine it being like that That was surprising.

Oh yes, her arguing nevertheless. It was the moment where in the end she is going to look dumb again
Old 06-14-2021, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

Yes kris. Lots of writing writing writing!

No we didn’t expect n13 to be like that. So I consider us right about it. Because Liz thought he was he was a spy or something and we knew that wasn’t correct.
Old 06-14-2021, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true Him not being a spy was what made me doubt he is N-13. So we were right with that because it's not what his moral code looks like.

Oh man... I hope I'll find the time to write all of it down
Old 06-15-2021, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
That's true Him not being a spy was what made me doubt he is N-13. So we were right with that because it's not what his moral code looks like.

Oh man... I hope I'll find the time to write all of it down
N13 is simply a code name and Liz didn’t know what it meant. No one did. But if Liz holds true to form, she will soon tell everyone
Old 06-15-2021, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope that we are able to answers a lot of questions with these last episodes. I am just afraid that I am getting my hopes up and that in the end it will all still be one big mysterie.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think we will still need this thread after the season ends?

The only thing that we might know for sure now is that we'll get answers this time. Some of them at least.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Do you think we will still need this thread after the season ends?

The only thing that we might know for sure now is that we'll get answers this time. Some of them at least.
I think so. I don’t think we will get all the answers about red and I’m hopeful they will go back to him and his life. I don’t think the show ends until red finds whoever killed his family

And sadly as I said before I think we will get a new female on the show who may or may not be Liz and that will be the next question
Old 06-16-2021, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we will still need this thread after the season ends. There are still so many questions they have to answer. A lot that has nothing to do with Liz. So hopefully we will get an answer to those as well at some point.
Old 06-17-2021, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay I know I am double posting but this is too important. I have to write it down now or I'll forget.

Who and what caused the fire in Liz' house? (2x10)
>>Ilya Koslov caused the fire. Raymond Reddington and Katarina were arguing, Ilya wanted to come between them and RR pushed Ilya away and he fell and knocked over a table with candles on them and that's how the fire started.

Is Katarina Rostova a member of the Cabal? (3x16)
>> Yes, she was a member of the Cabal. It probably needs something more to the answer but yeah.

Who saved Masha from the fire? (6x19)
>> At first Ilya Koslov saved her but then Liz went back in and she got saved by Katarina.

Was this really Katarina Rostova at the end of the episode? (6x22)
>>No, it was an operative by the name of Tatiana Petrova pretending to be Katarina Rostova so the KGB would stop looking for the real Katarina.

What does Katarina want to know so badly from Red? (7x01)
>> She wanted to know where the real Katarina Rostova was hiding so she could prove that she wasn't Katarina Rostova, but that she was Tatiana Petrova in order to get her life back and since Red was hiding the real Katarina Rostova, he is the only one that could answer that.

What happened in Belgrade? (7x02)
>> Dom wanted to protect his daughter because the KGB, the Americans and a lot of other people were hunting Katarina. So his idea was to blow up Katarina's car so that everybody thought that she would be dead so they would stop looking for her. But Katarina (not the real one but the one pretending to be her (Tatiana), did not get into the car but her husband did and he died.

(This answer needs more but can't come up with the right way to write it at this moment)

Did Dom try to kill Katarina? (7x02)

Who is Neville Townsend? (7x09)

Last edited by Miranda; 06-19-2021 at 04:12 AM
Old 06-17-2021, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Not sure if Ilya saved masha. He got her the first time but She ran back in and Katerina went after her......