Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2021, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

If this box was important, I can’t imagine Red gave it to Tom. Although I get the connection.

At this point I have no idea.

But you know in s1 I never really thought the box matched her scar. I know people said so. But it was something I didn’t really notice.
Old 04-28-2021, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

See, and that's all the problem. With everything it's just us guessing which annoys me. I would really like to know a few things.

We honestly didn't know that the scar and the box are connected, we just assumed. And now that it was confirmed I guess they are. The question is just how?
Who did Tom get the box from. Pure speculation again. It could have been from Red because of these reason. He very well could have gotten them from Berlin or from his mentor (I forgot his name ) - maybe Red gave it to him and he gave it to Tom? So many possibilities.

Mr. French, he is a mystery to me. Did we miss something there? When exactly was he mentioned? And do we trust Mrs. French?

Marilyn, I'm afraid you're able to say it as well It would make so much sense with our show if he wasn't Sikorsky.
Old 04-29-2021, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

If red had the box and it was important he would have kept it, I think. MAybe the box snd scar are the key to the archive. But how tom got the box, idk. Maybe Kaplan? Or maybe tom knew katarina but under a different identity? Who knows

I think as the episode opened lizwas looking for mr French. She had found his name in Katerinas personal items. Instead she found mrs French who had recently learned her husband died. ThAt made me think red killed him.

And no we don’t trust mrs French.
Old 04-29-2021, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We don't know who Mr. French is. Don't think he was ever mentioned before and we've definitly never seen him before and no I don't trust Mrs. French at all!

I wonder who gave Tom the box as well. I think best shot is Berlin or The Major.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, it's questions over questions we had before and couldn't figure out and it's the same still

What I really badly want to know though is what this message means that Liz in the end decrypted.
Old 05-03-2021, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t think it’s reds coded message though.

It’s amazing to me that Liz was so smart and then couldn’t think to match the numbers to the alphabet. Sigh.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why do you think it's not Red's message? Now I'm curious.

I get your frustration about that, Marilyn I was really surprised she couldn't figure out the rest.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want to know what the message says as well!
Old 05-04-2021, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, it was so mysterious... Shall we add the question about the message to the OP?
Old 05-08-2021, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that is a good idea Kris.

So our Eastern friend has a name. Ivan Stepanov. Do you guys think that is his real name? or an alias? to hide that he is Sikorsky?
Old 05-13-2021, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

I’m going with real name.
Old 05-15-2021, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I'm completely confused about this episode.

First of all what Stepanov said about waiting 35 years to meet her and her being so beautiful. Who would say something like that? I'm so confused!

Then there is Stepanov making Red who he is. What is that supposed to mean? I'm at a loss here!
Old 05-16-2021, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My initial thought was that Stepanov is Liz's father! Why else would he say he waited 35 years to meet her?!

and yes Stepanov being the one who made Red who he is! What about Ilya then? Did they all work together? How? What? Why? I am confused as well!
Old 05-16-2021, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Why do all these people want to protect and save liz so much. Argh. I think stepanov helped red become RR. I think they double crossed Katarina. And other than that I got nothing. I don’t think he’s her father though? Surely we aren’t going back to that

And I’m still stuck on is dembe still wearing the microphone and does Liz still see Kaplan.
Old 05-16-2021, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, I don't believe Stepanov to be Liz's father because she was kindnapped by her father when she was four and so he wouldn't have seen her for 31 years, not 35 And nope, I won't go back to that. Liz's father was shot by her when she was four years old. End of story. It was Raymond Reddington.

I have no idea how Ilya fits into all of it Or Dom and Ivan... Would be interesting to know if they share a past as well.

Marilyn, good question. I have NO idea why all people want to save Liz so badly I'm at a loss here.

I'm not only stuck on these two questions, I'm stuck on what happened after the accident with Anne as well