Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2021, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

We watched this weekend. Harry has a very small part but it was great so see him!
Old 03-23-2021, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wasn't it weird to see him in something else than TBL?
Old 04-03-2021, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

So it really was that small of a role? I really thought it would be bigger.

And Cooper, what do we do with you? I so wish he at least would have tried to be a tiny little bit more objective. I'm so disappointed that Panabaker had to come there and tell him what it looks like at the moment. He even gave away that Red is on their payroll?
Old 04-03-2021, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

It was a small role but if they continue with this director Harry will be back. And I bet the role will be bigger.

I got mad at cooper too. He knows better than what he did. I thought wow you’re acting just like Liz. Maybe he’s under a voodoo spell. Red just saved his life snd cooper still won’t listen. And like Liz 2.0.

I will say What I have always said about Liz. If cooper would take time and work with red and listen to him I beleive he could figure this out.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

You mean there will be more Justice League coming? Or do you mean in the universe in general?

The whole episode Cooper didn't let it go and get some of his objectivity back. Not even after what Panabaker told him... I'm really disappointed. I honestly don't want him to side with either Red or Liz. I want him to be the one who uses his brain.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Zack Snyder was the original director of the justice league but after his son died they brought joss wher on into finish the movie. And fams didn’t like it and wanted to see zack Snyder’s original idea. I don’t think they intend to do anything else with zack Snyder’s version. But fans really want them to make his intended sequels. So we will see!

Yeah cooper should have left it alone like Red told him. And I agree with you. I need him to be objective. Like with this episode. He knew red just saved his life. He knew it and the team knew it. To me that means the team was more important to red than his plans. And yet they didn’t even acknowledge it.

And cooper didn’t either. He doesn’t have to worship red but a nice sincere thank you would be Nice.

And really some common sense like Pannabaker said. Do you really think the answers are this simple. Why would red do all this. And why did he save cooper if he is who you say.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I didn't know that. That's super sad about Zack Snyders son. What happened to him?

They really didn't acknowledge any of it... And I loved how Red told him that he should be afraid. He was really scary there and we don't see him talking to Cooper like that too often. It was needed there and I loved that Panabaker was there to witness it all.

Exactly, I really don't want Cooper to warship Red at all. That would be inappropriate because Red still is that criminal. But a thank you and a I was wrong would have been nice...

I'm really wondering if Cooper right now is in a deep sleep or something.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

I’m sorry. It was his daughter she commited suicide.

In the past their whole relationship has been about mutual respect most of the time even though cooper knows he’s a criminal. So his reaction here makes no sense. When he knew red asked him to back off and red saved his life. Maybe he is a clone
Old 04-06-2021, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Panabaker is the only one in the entire show with a common sense. I really don't know what Cooper was thinking this episode..

I hope he will get his sense back soon cause I need him to act like his normal self again.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh damn it. That's heartbreaking.

So we're going with dopperganger for all of our characters now?

I so hope he'll get back to normal Cooper again soon... We need him back as the objective and the AD. It's about time.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yep. They all doppelgängers.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome.

But sadly I guess it won't be the truth. They are just this way now and we have to deal with it.
Old 04-09-2021, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

I know what you mean.

So what will cooper do next since ratiken is dead
Old 04-10-2021, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly, I have no idea what he is going to do next.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I have no idea either... They don't have another clue or something, right? Nothing to go after at all. Maybe they can just sit and wait until Red gives them something new.