Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2018, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it could've happened in the ten month span too. Or maybe even before. We just don't know. It could go all the way back to him knowing Red from somewhere in the past. You know that's a theory of mine.

Could you imagine the series finale and reading coopers letter and finds it out something like that?
Old 01-13-2018, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Or maybe the letter says what happened in Kuwait between Red and Cooper? Cause I still believe something happened there as well.

When Cooper was on the mission with Red to find that boy, he didn't do such bad stuff he can get fired for right?

That would be an awesome ending Marilyn!
Old 01-14-2018, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet it's all stuff that we have seen on screen because I could think of some things here

Kuwait, oh yes... Something happened there But they were talking about how they have changed since Red and the task force. So I guess it will be something that happened more recently.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You might be right. I really wonder what it could be..
Old 01-14-2018, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

No I didn't really think Cooper crossed any lines when he worked with other Red. Again Red didn't let him.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe he crossed lines before he started working with Red? Or maybe it has something to do with Connolly?
Old 01-15-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe he crossed lines that Red wouldn't considered being crossed but he himself I bet there are a few.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Maybe he crossed lines before he started working with Red? Or maybe it has something to do with Connolly?
I read that as canolli...you know like the food...guess I'm hungry.

Oh yes, working with Red has had him crossing moral lines for him if not anything to get him in actual trouble. Even helping Liz escape in S2 or working with Red this season.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

See, for example that There are so many sins that he committed that we don't realize as such anymore. But there are. He might not have killed Hitchin, but it's bad stuff for an AD as well.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

True he has been hovering in between for a while. I can't wait to learn what he did. It could even tie into Prescott in some kind of way. We just don't know.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, I don't believe that to be honest... What could have been his matter with Prescott?
Old 01-17-2018, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

You know I thought that he tipped Red off on prescotts move allowing Red to kill him. But I also wondered if the cop contacted him or something about Ressler.

I also wondered if Cooper did something that Prescott knew about but that would be a real let down.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I've read your first sentence four times now and I still don't know what you mean. I think it's just me being tired. You mean if the cop, that was investing Ressler, was contacting Cooper?

I don't think that Cooper's sins are involving Prescott.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I thought Cooper told Red when Prescott was being moved so Red could kill him. And I thought maybe the investigating cop would have already contacted Cooper about Ressler. 2 thought in 1 sentence. Lol

Cooper was funny in this one. And when Red told Cooper he should be more like Aram. Haha.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Cooper's sins involve Prescott either but god knows what sins he committed before the task force or maybe even during the task force..

Cooper laughing about Red being mugged was pretty funny.