Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2022, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

9x15: "ANDREW KENNISON" Episode Discussion Thread (04/08/2022 @ 8PM)

9x15 | Andrew Kennison
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

episode synopsis
Tensions rise when Cooper’s search for his blackmailer overlaps with the Task Force’s latest Blacklist case.
Old 04-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Wow what an episode. I can’t wait til next week. I have to know what’s next!!

The scene with cooper and red was off the charts. Red was so mad and he was right. But still willing to help cooper. I also loved Aram defending cooper. He’s a great friend.

And Dembe saying red will figure it out!

Last edited by Fangirl49; 04-08-2022 at 07:56 PM
Old 04-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Whoa, what a good episode! I'm with you, Marilyn and can't wait for next week!

I have to say I was on the edge of my seat just trying to keep up with all the information coming across. Was thinking to myself that as they were narrowing things down that Cooper's friend was going to be revealed as the culprit. But of course I should have known that if I had figured something out with this show, I would be proven wrong either immediately or eventually! (sigh): But I'm betting that somewhere down the road he's going to be outed as a bad guy...I just don't trust the him.

I loved having Cynthia "Geez Louise" Pannabaker back! And though she had to be abrupt in the beginning when she got the scoop about Cooper's activities, I liked how she ends up wanting to be helpful to him. And I was SO glad to finally get the entire team in on Cooper's situation as well...it was about time and it gives me comfort that he now has the benefit of ALL their help. I loved how Aram was so adamant that what he was hearing that it was Cooper who had kidnapped that guy just couldn't be true. He and the others truly do love Cooper.

Btw, Kris, thank you for the kind comment you left in last week's forum. You always make me feel so welcome and I appreciate that a lot. (That goes for Marilyn, Diamond, Miranda and the others as well.) Especially after I occasionally express my half baked ideas about what the heck is going on! I can always count on coming here to get the REAL scoop & clarifying explanations! So thank you all very much! Ok, so NOW who's getting off topic!

Somebody please slap me next time I start berating the writers! I thought they did a great job with this episode!
Old 04-09-2022, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow this episode was amazing! I feel like we are going back to the way the show used to be.

Okay who is this Reginald Cole? who was he working for? and that lawyer? what a sketchy guy was that?! more importantly, who was the guy on the motorcycle who killed them..

how is this all connected?!

it was so hard to see Ressler reading Cooper his rights.. he should have been honest with the team and/or Red from the beginning cause now he has only made it worse.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, this episode was beyond fantastic! I loved it so much and it gave me the good old TBL feeling back and for the first time I realized that I might not need Liz as long as that was my show the whole or most of the time.

I don't even know where to start.

This poor MIT guy that developed the device. Man, I really hope it'll end well for him and that Red will protect him as long as the guys behind all that are behind bars or dead. I feel the guy will be in danger as long as they are not.

Besides, did you notice that Red said that the MIT guy gave the device to a cop a few YEARS ago? Now everything it still open regarding the timeline.

Reginald Cole, do you think he was the guy who hired the bartender to drug Cooper? Or was it even mentioned that he was that guy and I simply missed it? Besides, man, I really didn't expect for these guys to be killed right away. I always expected them slipping away from Red's grasp but like that I didn't see it coming.

Cooper, what have you gotten yourself into? It is so sad that the team had to learn about it that way. He should have said something at least when Red presented the blacklister to them. I was so disappointed. Now he is in such a trouble.
And think about poor Agnes or Charlene. What a mess.

Still I love how the task force (especially Aram), Red and even Panabaker are having his back. Man, I so hope this will all end well.

Man, Marvin is supposed to be his attorney. I'm still suspicious about Marvin because I really don't see him getting so easily over the torture he had to endure by Red last season. I somehow have a feeling that he is behind all of it. Red called him and told him everything and tada, this attorney appears in the blacksite. How did he know about it, the task force, the blacksite, Cole and so on. Red only called Marvin, right? And the attorney knew about Liz and everything.

I bet I missed tons of information nevertheless because it was so much to grasp.
Old 04-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Like to echo what others have said, this was the best episode of the season

- Intriguing that Cooper's case and Liz's are both connected
- Great speech by Aram regarding Cooper, I thought well done Aram
- Finally Cooper tells Red, and yes agree with what Red said, Cooper should have phoned him.
- Glad the team finally knows and them trying to help him
- Even Panabaker is trying to help
- So the device was given 4 years ago, wasn't expecting that
- I did like that Dembe knew that they had to go with Red's plan..
- I had a feeling that Cole guy was going to get disposed off, but it's all going deeper now with Liz and Cooper's case
- So are Red and the team back at square one?
Old 04-09-2022, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Kris you watched the show and thought of Marvin (me too) but I also watched cooper confess to Pannabaker and tell her he had Kennison as well as tell her when they were bringing in Reginald cole. Both our suspects knew everything. But I hope we are wrong. I so like them both. I want it to be someone else. I just don’t know who it could be who is that close to them.

Red telling off cooper. He was so mad. I was thinking to myself I’m glad I don’t know anyone who can tell me off like that. And yet red is still going to help cooper. I love that. I knew he would.

And I get the team being mad but I was glad they didn’t stay mad. Aram is always the best and-most caring person.

So the thing was given away four year ago which would be season 7 right? I can’t even remember the season much less see if there was a clue.

Kris I know what you mean about Liz. I haven’t missed anything about the way she acted the last few seasons. I just regret we never got red and Liz back at their first season relationship. We lost so much. But yeah I know what you mean about Liz. I will always miss season 1-3. But I don’t necessarily miss her now. Just the loss of that mythology and everything I wanted for them.

Just hearing red grieve for her breaks my heart. She hurt him so much and he still loves her like he does.
Yes I believe Reginald cole is the detective who framed cooper and killed the bartender. I don’t know that they confirmed it but it was certainly implied.

I could not believe cooper stood there and let red give them he case and said nothing.

And amazingly he confessed to red first. Isn’t that kind of amazing!!! I love them.

And Pannabaker let dembe be an agent. That makes sense now.

I knew cole and the lawyer were going to be killed the minute red said grab them in five minutes. I was like noooooooo!!!! I actually thought he was going to leave the post office with cole though. They should have let red get him.

And you know it was so funny. Red told Pannabaker they needed to talk and he went straight to coopers office like he was the boss. I guess he is.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate the idea of Marvin being in on it and betraying Red and Cooper. I really hope you are wrong about that Kris. It was weird though how Cole's attorney knew so many details..

I don't think there was a clue about the device in s7 Marilyn. I think they have just come up with this now..
Old 04-10-2022, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah I don't like the idea of Marvin betraying Red, they already did that once...
Old 04-11-2022, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, first of all... When was it mentioned that the device was given away 4 years ago? I totally missed that. I recall Red saying several years ago but that's it. But if it was 4 years ago it indeed must have been during season 7. It was the season "Katarina Rostova" was around. Do you think this was a coincidence?
And it really sounded as if you had to swallow the device which makes me wonder how it could stay inside Liz for such a long time That doesn't make any sense, does it?

Marvin and Panabaker are obviously both still in the game. I really hope we're just imagining things but who else could it be? Wouldn't one of the rest be even more shocking?

Honestly, nobody, really NOBODY understands why Cooper didn't go to Red for help right after he woke up in that car?
Oh, and speaking of that, there's still Cooper's friend that could be the one giving away the intell

The person betraying Red must be one that was around in season 7 because of the device, right? So were Marvin and Panabaker around? Does that rule out Cooper's strange friend?
Old 04-11-2022, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Cooper's strange friend has something to do with it I think..
Old 04-12-2022, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Red: Did he show you identification?
Andrew: Yeah. He had a badge and everything. Reggie Cole. D-Detective Reginald Cole. I thought, hey, it’s not what I want, but if the cops support my company, that’s something.
Red: So, you gave this to him?
Andrew: That was a few years ago, and then I didn’t hear from him, so I just figured the top brass didn’t bite. That’s the God’s honest truth.

It does say few years. I had to look at the script. Did we hear “four” anywhere else?
Old 04-12-2022, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I didn't hear 4 years. But since you heard it, I thought that's what he said..

I don't trust Cooper's "friend" either. Although I don't know what he would have to gain by putting Cooper through all this but I don't trust new people on this show so..
Old 04-17-2022, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I guess it's safe to assume that it was a few years he mentioned and that means we have no chance to narrow the time down to a specific time on the show or an event. I don't like that

Cooper's friend isn't that suspicious to me. But what he did now... Man.
Old 04-18-2022, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

We were right not to trust the friend. But not for the reason we thought.