Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2022, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

9x10: "ARCANE WIRELESS" Episode Discussion Thread (02/25/2022 @ 8PM)

9x10 | Arcane Wireless
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

episode synopsis
The Task Force’s investigation into Arcane Wireless, an untraceable cellular network for criminals, leads to unexpected consequences. Red races against the clock to get a colleague out of trouble. Fisher Stevens and Aida Turturro guest star.
Old 02-25-2022, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this Kris.
Old 02-26-2022, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

This will never be a fave episode of mine but it was okay. I must admit they surprised me with the plot. I just knew Arams mentor was crooked! And I never saw the arcane network as being an undercover fbi operation. I totally love how red manipulated the whole thing to get Heddy released and protect the operation. Kudos to Red. That was the best part of the show.

I couldn’t stand Arams mentor. I was glad to see him he kind to Aram at the end.

Love Marvin.
Old 02-26-2022, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I have to say it was a boring eppy for me, not an interesting case and nothing really moved forward with the characters
Old 02-26-2022, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have to admit the first half of the episode about put me to sleep...I mean I was supposed to care about a newfangled cell phone that couldn't be traced as in a glorified burner phone...(yawn), but then when Heddie came into it, and I saw how Red did his usual interesting moves with Marvin to make it all turn out the way he wanted, THAT part was very enjoyable!

I agree with Marilyn, I didn't like Aram's associate at all, and yes, I was pleasantly surprised how their brief new encounters turned out positively. I do love Aram.

I have to admit that after the last few episodes, I would come here to leave a comment but I was just feeling so negative, I decided to wait. But then I came back and some of you were as unimpressed as I was so I didn't feel like such a negative Nellie, but then you guys also brought out the positive aspects which I agreed with. You covered them so well, I ended up kind of sitting things out and just agreeing with you all. But I am most definitely NOT a "part time fan" as I am billed. Love this show, well, for the most part, and have never missed an episode. And again although I was bored during the first half of this particular episode, the 2nd half was pretty great. I love being totally surprised at how totally sneaky and good Red & Marvin can be! Can't wait to see everyone else's take on it.
Old 02-27-2022, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I really like the Marvin/Red friendship , best thing about the eppy

Yeah for me, it seems we're getting one really good eppy that gets into the storyline and then a couple of meh eppy's and then they get back to it again..
Old 02-28-2022, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Jenny, I have not missed an episode either. Although now I guess my feelings have changed. I stopped looking forward to the show after all the Liz mess we went through. And now watching the show is not the same.

I have been surprised by this season that there was actually stuff I liked! But I did go into the season not expecting much. I am happy about red and Dembe now. And glad to see more of Marvin. Red and Agnes have made my heart sing.

I’m not as into the mythology now. And it’s hard to put into words how I feel about searching for Lizs killer or who framed Cooper. Maybe I’m not as invested in it.

And agree that I was bored with the first half of this so and then intrigued when the plot came out. And yeah I view this as a filler episode
Old 02-28-2022, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still haven't had time to watch the episode.. but seeing your guys' reaction I didn't miss much..
Old 02-28-2022, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to say I'm with you. I was really bored during the first half of the episode but the second half really was good I loved the deep cover up FBI operation and I didn't expect that at all. I really was convinced that Aram's former mentor was crooked. But yeah, he was not Didn't see that coming.

I didn't like how this mentor treated Aram and I really could have hit him for it. And I hate that Aram was so uncertain around him. There really is no need for that.
In the end though, I really liked him It was nice to see how much respect the mentor developed. And he told Aram, which I even loved more.

Heddie I've never really been interested in but I liked her in this one.

And Marvin

The best part though was for Red to get rid of being exposed to the FBI That I did even less see coming.
Old 03-01-2022, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Agree. I liked Heddy in this one too. She was so scared but she was loyal to Red.

I wonder what he would have done he had she not been. I hope not kill her.

I had a scary thought in this episode. We know Marvin didn’t want Liz taking over the empire. He know longer trusted her. What if he had her killed? That better not be true and better just be a bad idea I had.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 03-01-2022 at 07:51 AM
Old 03-02-2022, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that was what I was most surprised about... Her being and staying loyal.

I guess had she not been he wouldn't have helped her but have killed her. He has done it a lot in the past to those who betray him or are willing to do so.

I soooo hope that he wasn't the one who betrayed Red (and Liz) I didn't even think of it and I hate this though but it kind of would make sense, too. Oh damn, everything but not this please?!
Old 03-03-2022, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah kris, it does make sense. That’s what scares me.
Old 03-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it does He told Red several times that he wasn't okay with that decision of his. I so hope that won't be true.

Miranda, come on... You just watched this weekend. What did you think about the episode?
Old 03-07-2022, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yes miranda. Please tell us
Old 03-08-2022, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

See, we're both very curious