Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

9x03: "THE SPK" Episode Discussion Thread (11/04/2021 @ 8PM)

9x03 | The Spk
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

episode synopsis
A new case involving stolen artifacts reunites Red with a former blacklister. Aram faces a difficult decision.
Old 11-05-2021, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

We need a new big bad. I think that would help make me more invested. It was an okay episode. I didn’t dislike it, but it just needs something.

At first I was upset that Dembe arrested Robert, but he said he’s still Reds friend and that red would thank him later. I kinda believe him and I wonder why red would thank him. Was there another reason Red didn’t need to go to MAlta? Or was robert up to something else?

Ressler needs to stop being a jerk about dembe. He just does. I stand by what I have been saying. This time they all chose to work with Red willingly. Reseler needs to quit being petty. And dembe is an honorable man. I may not want him to work for the FBI, but dembe has integrity.

Besides Ressler is a drug addict faking a drug test. He doesn’t have room to talk. And I just really hope he is not going to take lizs place as the number one Red hater.

It was nice to meet Arams family. And I so love aram. He is so genuine and good. I love that he chose the FBI what a great scene. And I did like the scene where Reseler wanted to give him a compliment.

So Agnes is 11. Heck of a time jump. And I guess Charlene and cooper are still together. That scene where red was clearly scared to talk to her was very well done. She still calls him Pinkie.

I will never understand cooper. He is clearly Reds friend. Always has been, even when they argue.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

So, every week I convince myself to watch it and then, after the first 5 minutes, I fast forward. There are thousands of better FBI series.... this one was good, because of the myth. It´s a long time ago we had a really good blacklister and I hoped they will come up with a creative story after Liz death... but that.... Dembe as an FBI agent and Ressler is the bad guy- come one, it sucks. I wanna turn the time back to the end of season 6 and make it all new....
Old 11-05-2021, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Totally get it Easter. I want to go back to season 3b and start there.

They need to stop with Ressler being the bad guy. It is not a good look, and we have done all that before with Liz. I so don’t want him to be the new Liz.

And I need dembe back with Red. And I need hair.
Old 11-05-2021, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't care for this episode too much.

The only good thing was that Red saw Agnes and Agnes still remembers him as Pinky!

And Aram chose the FBI. I love that. It's where he belongs.

Ressler, Ressler, Ressler.. what can I say. Faking his drugtest.. I am glad that Park saw throught to him and I really hope that she is able to help him to get clean. I wonder if Red knows that Ressler is back on drugs.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It was an ok eppy

Once again not really interested in the case, more with the team

Don't know what is going on with Ressler and what's with his beef keeping put his point across every 5 secs about Dembe. Getting tiresome, yes we know Ressler regarding Dembe, get over it..

That scene with Dembe and Red at the end, I do miss their friendship, get them back together..

I knew Aram would chose the FBI, basically because I didn't see anything about the actor leaving .

Right Agnes has shot up in 2 years and she still remembers Red
Old 11-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm all with you guys... It was not a good episode for me and I get less and less interested in the show. I'm totally with Easter here. They need to come up with something really good now that Liz is dead. This is a sinking ship if you ask me and not even James can save it.

Dembe and Red. Seeing them like this made me sad. I'm so wondering what happened between these two

Give Red some hair finally! It's about time.

Ressler and Dembe, it's going on my nerves. Where does Ressler take the right to act like that when he himself is a drug addict again and even faked his test. I'm really curious if that drug problem will be resolved soon.

About Agnes, all I can do is just roll my eyes. She would never be 11 by now. It's just crap. About 9 maybe, but that's it. Or them having a four year time jump

Charlene seems to still be with Cooper I like that at least.

Aram was fantastic. And we finally got to meet his parents I loved that he decided on staying with the FBI. I love him for that.
Old 11-08-2021, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved meeting Aram's parents! They are exactly how I pictured them to be.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm not crazy about this season so far. I wonder if this is the last season
Old 11-10-2021, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I'm not crazy about this season so far. I wonder if this is the last season
Janice, I'm honestly the same. The show isn't what it was anymore, right?

Miranda, they are? I somehow always pictures them differently