Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2021, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

9x02: "THE SKINNER: CONCLUSION" Episode Discussion Thread 810/28/2021 @ 8PM)

9x02 | The Skinner: Conclusion
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

episode synopsis
A kidnapping poses a test for the capabilities of the Task Force as they contend with a mysterious pirating organization.
Old 10-29-2021, 05:59 AM
Elite Fan

So I don’t like Dembe being an agent. And I don’t like Ressler hating everything. Oh and don’t like bald Red.

Other than that, this was a good episode. Much faster pace than last week. And it was good to see everyone willing to start over again with Red. Now, they need to remember this as the show moves forward. No more whining about Red and what he’s doing. You all wanted this. Deal with it.

Aram asking Red about his hair! HillArious. And I need the hair back!!

I enjoy dembe and I like seeing him in another role. I just love him and Red. I’m gonna miss that . And obviously he does as well. He wanted to tell that lady what Red likes and dislikes. (Gotta learn their names)

Miranda, you were so right. Ressler is back on the pills. That was a big surprise. I never thought they would bring that back. I did enjoy his and Dembes talk at the end. So why did they always show Resslers boots before they showed him? Did anyone else notice that?

I enjoyed cooper and red. But gosh, I really don’t want the new mythology to revolve around Agnes. No no no.

And Pannabaker is a senator. How cool.

So red became s Skinner! Now he’s got a new organization at his command.

I gotta admit I watched this and how everyone interacted with Red. And I thought or should I say hoped thAt this time around, they could be like his family. That they would care for him.

And I’m really sick and tired of them saying that Lizs passion was catching blacklisters. It wasn’t because she couldn’t get past “who red was”. She didn’t want to catch blacklisters. She wanted to hurt red. Don’t gaslight me. I watched the show 8 years. And maybe in the beginning catching blacklisters was her passion. But that changed and she lost all that.

On this episide red said Again that he screwed up his succession plan. It’s odd to me that he would keep saying that. And yes almost said it jovially. I can’t imagine him ever mentioning it again. And I’m starting to wonder about our imposter Liz theory…. Maybe???

Last edited by Fangirl49; 10-29-2021 at 07:14 AM
Old 10-30-2021, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I didn't think much of the case tbh, was more interested with what was going on with the team and Red..

- so that was the reason for Dembe wanted to go to the FBI, admiring Ressler from afar...I still find it a little strange that Dembe is an FBI agent and I miss the Dembe/Red friendship

- I get the feeling Park's marriage is going to hit tricky waters because of going back to the team. I do wonder if we are ever going to see her husband.

- So Red went and became the leader, do wonder why and how it fits into his bigger plans?

- So the team is back up and running, no doubt it will give Senator Pannabaker headaches

Old 10-31-2021, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Panabaker became Senator. That's pretty cool!

Seriously Red?! "Dembe, I'm glad you're feeling better" and that's it? what the hell happened between them for Red this cold to Dembe..

I loved the talks between Ressler and Dembe, especially the one at the end when Dembe told Ressler that he became an agent because of him. I though that was so nice. I am feeling new partners coming up. I think Ressler and Dembe would make a good team!

Ressler is still struggling, I can tell. And I wish I was wrong about the pills but sadly I was right. I just hope that he can stop taking them..

I don't know why they showed his shoes like that Marilyn..

So Red became the new Skinner. I wonder why..
Old 10-31-2021, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oookay, here I am although I'm a bit late to post. I watched it yesterday already but didn't have the time to pass by.

First of all, what was that with Red and that old woman he kissed? I saw people swoon about it and I really don't get how and why. Nothing against old women and James but the reason why Red did it, so calculated without any emotion just for it to fulfill a purpose. It made me sick somehow.

Dembe... He became an FBI agent because of Ressler? Seriously? Give me a break. That's something I'll never understand and it's so stupid. Are we going for a big bromance here?

Red just telling Dembe that he is glad he is feeling better. That's it? I really don't understand... Do you guys think that we'll find out what happened between them? And do you think Dembe ever opened that gift from Red?

That's it about the complains and now to the good stuff.

Aram asking Red about the hair was fantastic. See, now we know

Ressler being back on the pills This makes me so sad and I really thought we were over that part of the show. I so hope somebody realizes because he can't go on like that. He needs help and why do I think that Red might be the one helping him in the end, as always.

Red and Panabaker brokering a deal. We know what Red got, his immunity deal reinstated, but what about Panabaker? Any guesses? Something to help her become president? Same old, I know.
I was surprised to see her being a senator now in general. Didn't see that coming

Oh yes, them all making the blacklist about Liz Let it go, please.

Park and Peter... This will become so interesting. What if Peter even is somebody we know already

Agnes, hm, Red drives to see her from afar over and over again. He shall please stop it and leave this poor girl be. I really wish for that.

Red being the new Skinner... Interesting. But I get that they needed to give him a new 'team'. I liked them so far, especially the one who shot the former Skinner.
Old 11-01-2021, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

So we all pretty much agree! I don’t know about Red and Dembe. My initial thoughts are that Red pushed Dembe away because of his grief and so dembe had to find a new path. And I figure he’s distant now for two reasons, he’s afraid to get close and “lose” him or Dembe is an agent and red is going to try and keep a professional distance between them.

And I could be totally wrong and we learn that red set this whole thing up to get the team back together because he learned that dead Liz was an imposter.

Bottom line I also want to know if dembe opened the box.
Old 11-02-2021, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree on all you said about Dembe and Red. I as well think that Red pushed him away. Or maybe Dembe blamed Red for it as well? I doubt that, right?

There we go with the theories And Liz being an imposter became our favorite apparently
Old 11-03-2021, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

I really hope Dembe did not blame Red.

Yep I’m latching on to Liz being an imposter. But I guess that won’t happen since Agnes is in the show.