Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2016, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Inevitable {Piper ღ Alex} #9: "Will I get in trouble?" "God, I hope so"

Welcome to the Piper Alex appreciation thread
"Do you love her?" | "Yes."

Tina

Their Twisted Love Story in Their Words

Safe, clean and careful when handling food and drink. I like that in a woman. What else do I need to know about you? Who are you? My name is Alex. What do you do Alex, besides make fun of strangers in bars? I work for an international drug cartel. | You're really bad at that. Can I do you? You don't have to ask. I've never really... Gone down on a woman before. I mean I...no. What kind of a lesbian are you? All right well are you ready to take the plunge? Are you gonna coach me through it? Yeah.|I kept seeing you around and I liked you and then when you called... | You pursued me and I liked it. I've never felt...you know I've never thought of myself as a very sexual person but ever since...I wanna taste what you taste like. | Being with you was my choice.I wasn't happy. | But I love you. You do? I don't say that to everyone. You have to say it back. I love you too.

Come with me. What? Come with me to Bali, I mean it. | Come on I want you to come and I want you to come. Yes, is that a yes? Yes.

How long are you gonna do this? We both live here we have to deal with each other. No we don't. I plan on spending my entire sentence avoiding you. Get over it. We did some illegal...and we both got caught. | I know you. I know you. | And yeah maybe I never forgave you for leaving because you broke my f'n heart. | I have never lied to you. Ever.

I don't have a great rock bottom story because my rock bottom is happening right now...Yeah I was going through a break up and it was around...actually I think it's more accurate to say I was abandoned but anyways...but even the best girls will fk you over you know? Yeah you would fkn' know wouldn't you? | There are no hard feelings. I was pretty angry but I'm over it. | You don't look half bad in those. Thanks. | Alex? Get me out of here. It's locked. Are you okay? No. What the he'll happened? That fn' meth head. | Piper where are you going? I'm just gonna... No! Don't you go. Don't you fkn leave me. Okay. Okay what? I'm here. | What you expect me to wait for you to come around? Come around? Yeah. As in 'get back together' come around? | We were never friends, Piper. We weren't? No, not for a second. I loved you. | Those things we did, that wasn't adventure or a rump, that was my life. | I feel like I am missing so much. Me too.

Think of the story that you'll have. That's my line. I know it is. You always tried it out in times of suckiness.| Let's get out of here. | Alex and I are very old friends. We have an affectionate relationship. I need that. I'm human. It's about comfort right? | It's weird how normal this feels. What? I feel like I'm 23 and no time has passed. Well I think that when you have a connection with someone it never really goes away, you know? You snap back to being important to each other because you still are. | When a girl makes you come the way that I do, you should always act thrilled to see her. | We're not having an affair, we're just being human. | Come be my little spoon. | I'm proud of you. | I'm glad we have each other in here, kid. Yeah me too. | Why do you always feel so inevitable to me? I heart you. You 'heart' me? Yeah. What is that, is that like I love you for... I heart you too.

It was you who ratted me out to the feds. Fk. Don't worry about it, I mean you fooled me once right? Listen. Alex, I'm over it, really. | I was so afraid of you finding out the truth but now that it's out it's kind of a rush. | We are not okay! This is not fine. Good, now we can talk about it. | You want me to be angry, well guess what, I'm really fkn angry because I love you, Alex. I love you and I fkn hate you | Ultimately you are just terrified of being alone | I hadn't seen or heard from you in eight years. You weren't even real anymore which made it easier...and if I'm being really honest, I was still pissed at you for leaving | You lied to me. When I first got here you could have given me this whole speech right then. I wanted you to like me. I still do. | I'm an emotionally, manipulative, narcisist who bailed on you when your mother died. And I'm a ruthless pragmatist who sold you out and then lied about it. | I have ruined my life twice now, over you so, what's the endgame here? When we get out of prison, what's the plan? | I love you too but we both know I don't have the balls to free-fall through life with you. No you don't. | Yes, you have made a descision so here's what it means going forward. You may not come running to me again, not with your problems, not with your love, not with your need or sadness or anger or even your laundry when it's not specifically your laundry day. You may never come to me again, ever.

You hate me, in all of this...I forgot that you hate me but you're talking to me so does this mean you don't hate me anymore? It means that I'm not holding grudges today. I'm happy to see you. | It is so hard to keep up with what's black and white with you. | You know, I only seem to faced with these extreme moral choices when I am with you. Exciting right? | This is the only way I can keep you safe now. You have to do what I'm telling you. Or what, we're over? No. I wanna be your prison wife.

We were together. She was the love of my life.

I was there for Alex. She was what I paid attention to. Who I paid attention to. Everything else was just background.

What the fk did you do, Alex? What the fk did you do? | After you coach me in what to say in my testimony, you suddenly do an about face and do the exact opposite thing. Do you want the long version or the short version? I want the short version. You have one minute. Oh it's like that hu? No, my phone credit is running low. | You're in Queens, I was just there. What? | I need to talk to you. I need to talk to you in person. Can you get me on your visitation list? Well I'll try | I like your sweater. It's soft | I thought you were gonna tell the truth. And I thought you were gonna lie. | It's good to see your face. | You have every right to be angry. I don't know if I'm angry. I'm confused by you | You can't leave me. | I'm sorry Piper, I'm sorry for all of it. I know that my track record is... but I really do love you. Yeah well I hate you. No you don't. No, no I don't.

~x~

Supporters:
001. sourburst | 002. *Lethe's Bramble* | 003. AlwaysCB
004. DanceWithLife | 005. b4dark | 006. Comfortably Numb
007. deep within me | 008. egbert13 | 009. tell me a lie
010. Broony | 011. a shade of grey | 012. zazie87
013. ~Unfaithful~ | 014. Sixon_Love | 015. @l3jandra
016. Jacquelyn | 017. Whats_Left_Of_Me | 018. bandcandy
019. ChakotaysLover | 020. Ron_Beckett | 021. tiffany84
022. Miss Chambers | 023. eleonor | 024. CarlyRules
025. 324B21 | 026. JaSam4Life | 027. Alys-R | 28. *Amethyst*
029. Hot Rod | 030. AlexJ | 031. megprescottfan | 032. JLarah
033. Scarlet Speedster | 034. LxieGrey

Do You Swear to Tell The Truth and nothing but the Truth:
Confessions from the Fans

LGBT couples have rarely appealed to me. Nothing against them, it just takes me a while. It took me years to ship Callie and Arizona on 'Greys Anatomy'. Piper & Alex however were different. In an instant I was drawn to them as a ship. Guess the credit for that has to go to Taylor Shilling and Laura Prepon for bringing these characters on screen as well as the amazing writers. Any time I see these two on screen it's hard not to see the electifying chemistry between the two women. They have such a complex dynamic to the point where it's on the verge of being a dangerous and toxic relationship and yet at the same time you can't help but want them to last so badly.

It's no longer about a man/woman or a woman/woman relationship which is what I've often seen in the past. This time around though it's about love and the two characters just happen to be women. If a show can transend gender like that then you know you've got a special show on your hands.

-Ronnie

I ship Piper and Alex because they are so interesting.
They try to be mad at each other, to be so angry, but in the end
they end up standing toe to toe smiling. no matter what,
no matter the hurt feelings, they will be together, whether they are good for
each other or not. They are everything to the other.
Nothing more will be needed so long as they are together.

-ChakotaysLover

I ship them because they have
amazing chemistry, witty banter,
and great beauty

-Tina

MORE COMING SOON!

Last edited by b4dark; 02-21-2016 at 07:23 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

I love this title !

Icon by b4dark

Last edited by Alys-R; 02-20-2016 at 02:47 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's a very good scene
Old 02-19-2016, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

A very sexy one

Icon by b4dark
Old 02-20-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Which scene?
Old 02-20-2016, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

When they are in Alex's room and Piper is dancing for Alex and then, Piper wants to be part of lex's adventure and they kiss sexily on the bed !

Icon by b4dark
Old 02-21-2016, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oooh the one from your icon??? I love it!!!
Old 02-21-2016, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Yes, this one

Icon by b4dark
Old 02-21-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love when Piper seduces her, because she always in control!
Old 02-21-2016, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This title is everything I can't stop loving it!
Old 03-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here
Old 03-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't even remember the scene it is from.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're kidding, right????
Old 03-06-2016, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know shame on me! I see Alex but not the rest