Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2020, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Hey guys,

As sad as this decision was from both of us here (me and Michelle) we are thinking that it's time this board will be closed. It was fun before but now it's just the two of us mainly here. Plus the Greys/Ellen news is super slow so we end up saying the same things. We tried to get Ellen fans over here but they prefer to post/discuss on twitter. So we came to this decision.. because we saw the board is not doing good.

Thanks,
Grati

Icon: Nikki

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 02-22-2020 at 08:21 AM
Old 02-22-2020, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Grati! I appreciate you opening this thread. It's sad to see the board go as we've had some very fun times here, but now it's just us talking back and forth to each other. Since the Ellen/Greys fandom stays mainly on twitter, it's been challenging to get others to come here. We will ALWAYS love Ellen and will continue to be fans elsewhere on social media.
Old 02-23-2020, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Of course!!

Icon: Nikki
Old 02-23-2020, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

This is so sad to see. But it's understandable considering Twitter and how forums like this aren't as alive as they once were. The board had a really good run though.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-04-2020, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

It was a fun board in honor of a very talented actress and a phenomenal human being.

I really like the long-form version of forums like this and appreciate it more than short-form tweets. Unfortunately, it doesn't work as well when there are only two people going back and forth.

This board will close this coming Sunday. I will always remember the fun we had chatting about Ellen here.