Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Absolute Fan

excited to hear the Undertaker won the championship belt.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Banned

yeah so are we
Old 04-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxed35 (View Post)
yeah so are we
that's just because you don't like Batista.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Glad that Undertaker won. It was funny looking @ the pictures of Vince w/out any hair. Did anyone see him and Trump today on the Today Show. He was wearing a baseball cap.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ nope I missed it but there is a cap of him at the WWE site of the interview.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

So sexxxy!

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucasForever<3 (View Post)
that's just because you don't like Batista.
not just cuz of that
..it was also cuz taker is one of best wrestlers of all time ... I mean guy is jsut amazing for beeying his size ..you would be in my place you would understand .... and whats wrong with hatin batista .... I have all the reasons to do that and have proff why I hate him..all of you on the other hand dont seem to be to good backing yourselfes up and later blaming me and reporting me asn sending me angry letters cuz iM the only here you backs myself up about batista ... I mean all I got were letter sthat i was bout to be banned with out areson at all jsut cuz some body liked batista and thought I was agasint them while I was agaisnt batista ..and I have all rights to be that ..its called to have an opinion (witch I have and can proof why I have it) , thing is everyone gets os damn offended out here every time I say something about him its inpossible to disscus something .... Im not trolling nor flaming here nor disrespecting jsut stating my opinion with all respect .....

I mena taker can perform with anyone , thats why batista didint look so bad at mania ..I mena if it would be batista vs himself I jsut dont think it would be looked so good .... yeah sure if batista would learn some wrestling , stop waiting energy onn steriods, start talking so we actually hear what he says , gain like 100000 more charisma than he has now , start act in his animal gimmick and so on maybe I would liek him , but rihgt now the guy got bboed at WM 23 whiletaker was cheered all teh time and thats says something about whos better , I think crowd speeks for it self ladys
Old 04-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do not understand why Finlay lost the Money in the Bank Ladder Match on Sunday to Ken Kennedy after he defeated Ken Kennedy on SmackDown less than a week ago.

Did anyone think that Ashley was going to win the Women's Title & bring it to SmackDown?
Old 04-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)

Did anyone think that Ashley was going to win the Women's Title & bring it to SmackDown?
Not really, since the Women's division...well what's left of it....is based out on Raw. So it be worthless to have Ashley go to Smackdown with the title. And let me say I'm hella glad she didn't win, of course I don't think she should even be in the damn match but hey....at least she didn't win!
Old 04-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Classic pics!!

- wwe.com
Old 04-04-2007, 12:58 AM
Banned

**** if ashley would have won that title I think she would have killed womens division...... *smiles* no wait , wait here did I forget something??? oh yeah the fact that womesn division is already dead, but thank godness Mickie came to the rescue and gonna reclaim that damn belt again...I dont wanna see anymore "pretty faces(withou talent)" whos goyin for 1st conteders spot ... I mena come on bring out someone wiht talent not some damn girl who just been ssying naked on playboy.... I mean if I wanna see a playboy and see all the playmates I would do that , but than Im watching wrestling I jsut dont want those same cover girls ruin my intire show ( or at least whats still left of it if it is something left of it and I relaly doubt is something left of it)
Old 04-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hate the fact that I'm too late for my predictions and my results that I do every year but I jus wanna say that WM23 was the best one I've seen. every match was atleast good except for the women's n kane/khali.