Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Where are all of the TNA fans around here?

I missed iMPACT! yesterday, but there is an interview of Sting currently up at TNA's site. Here is an interesting quote in it from Sting: ''Last year, I said 2006 would probably be my last year, my last hurrah in wrestling. But then Dixie started talking to me about 2007, as well as other TNA executives. So I figured I'd go another year. But, after 2007, I can't make any promises. I have a feeling this, 2007, will be it. I'm not a commentator or manager type. Not in my blood. Wrestling is the only thing in my blood.''

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!
Old 03-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ thanks for the link. I'm disappointed he'll most likely retire after this year, I always wanted him to join the WWE and see him in my dream match-ups against other guys.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not sure how Sting would have done in the WWE, but I am enjoying many of his matches in TNA.

TNA has annouced on their site yesterday that the 2007 Slammiversary Pay-Per-View will be from Nashville, TN. That is of course where TNA started from. I am glad that TNA is going on the road again since the only had 1 Pay-Pay-View last year outside of Orlando.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:51 AM
New Fan

I have liked TNA for a while now. I try my best to watch the shows but I often forget to tape it or forget to watch it all together. But from what I've seen TNA is really entertaining.