Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brutus "The Barber" Weighs In Trump vs Mc Mahon

As the Road to WrestleMania continues to wind its way towards Detroit’s Ford Field, the anticipation for the first-ever Battle of the Billionaires continues to build. At stake is the precious mane of two men who value their hair more than life itself: Mr. McMahon and Donald Trump. Of course, this won’t be the first time someone gets a haircut in the Motor City. At WrestleMania III, nearly 100,000 fans witnessed Adrian Adonis suffer the indignity of a shaved head thanks to the imposing shears of one Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake. Just days away from the big event, the WWE legend sat down with WWE.com to discuss the historical battle.

“The money must’ve gone to their heads, because it clearly didn’t go to their hair,” said an excited Beefcake. “I think they could both use a haircut. They need a little style in their life, something the Barber knows a lot about. I think a new hairdo might be just what they need.”

What would Beefcake do if he was in charge of administering the fateful haircut? Well, that depends on who the unlucky victim happens to be. Brutus has his own ideas for the scalp of the WWE Chairman, but also thinks the fans should have a say.

“I’d start right in the middle, and work my way around from there,” said The Barber. “I’d give him a swirl cut. It would be like peeling an orange. But, after all Mr. McMahon has done to the WWE fans, I’d have to let them have their say to. 75,000 fans have a way of telling you what they like, or don’t like.”

But, what if The Donald is the one who earns a seat in the barber’s chair? Brutus has some different ideas for the man with the most famous comb-over in the world.

“It looks like Trump brushes his hair with a rake, he needs serious help,” said Beefcake. “I think we’d have to go all the way with this one, I’d shave him bald. No haircut can save that head.”

As for who will actually suffer the unwanted fortune of a fresh haircut, the Barber was unable to make a prediction. However, he was more than willing to remind WWE.com of one famous phrase – “Money Talks.”

- wwe.com

They should bring him back to do the actually cutting the hair for the Mc Mahon vs Trump 'hair' match.