Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2017, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

"Day 101" {7x03 October 19th, 2017} Episode Discussion

YOU CAN TAKE THE MAN OUT OF D.C., BUT CAN YOU TAKE D.C. OUT OF THE MAN? ON ABC’S ‘SCANDAL’

Episode Directed by Scott Foley

“Day 101” – During the first 100 days of Mellie’s presidency, Fitz stays out of the limelight in Vermont where he takes up life as an ordinary citizen for the first time in years. Marcus joins the former POTUS to begin important work on the Fitzgerald Grant III Presidential Library, on “Scandal,” airing THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Bellamy Young as President Mellie Grant, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Joe Morton as Rowan Pope, Cornelius Smith Jr. as Marcus Walker and George Newbern as Charlie.

“Day 101” was written by Zahir McGhee and directed Scott Foley.

]
Old 10-20-2017, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

My favorite part of this episode was the conversation between Mellie and Marcus. I loved her explanation of the stages Fitz.

The rest of the episode was good but I found myself losing attention. Can't really explain why - maybe the lack of the other characters.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-20-2017, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Probably. If you´re not a fan of Fitz probably it was too much Fitz for you.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:47 AM
New Fan

07X03

I actually loved that the episode was focused on Fitz because they showed us how he lived without the White House and Olivia, not being a president.

I'm glad Marcus and Fitz are good now.

I'm also glad Mellie and Marcus talked, I really like them together, I hope they'll end up together.

The 3 stages of Fitz were awesome and it was great that Fitz went to meet and support Steve.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

I love the episode too.

I found paralells with Olitz in the Marcus and Mellie scene.
I like Marcus and Fitz friendship.

I wonder if Rowan interest of Fitz saving Olivia is because he loves her or if is because he wants to be Command again, have the power back.