Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2022, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Henri de Valois [Nick Slater] #2: "I don't care if he is my child. He wants to act like a young buck. I will make him a doe!" ~ Catherine

Welcome to the 2nd
Henri de Valois
{Nick Slater}
Appreciation Thread

Supporters

1. NotDoneAbusingYou
2. kerbear28
3. sourburst
4. Ask to be added
Old 11-26-2022, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

THREE IMPORTANT REIGN BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1. The Reign Board's 9th Anniversary on is January 1st, 2023! If you are interested in helping us celebrate by contributing beautiful icons, banners, fan videos, testimonials, etc. for our celebration OP, please let me know in the Preparation Thread HERE (Topped Thread) or simply DM me here on I'm looking forward to celebrating with all of you!

2. They have opened up applications again for a second moderator to oversee things with me here on the Reign Board. If anyone is interested, check out the information HERE (Topped Thread) and feel free to DM me if you have any questions. I promise we would have SO. MUCH. FUN.

3. There is an old Reign costume survivor that has been neglected for far too long. If you have a minute, please vote HERE (Topped Thread).

nick.slater: Ahh humans... we attach so much emotion to money. It took me a good chunk of my adult life to realise that my bank account was mirroring those emotions. I grew up with single parents where fear and scarcity had subtly woven its way into my money mindset. I remember being scared of checking my account and it seemed like money was scared of me. l had work to do.

The wonderful part is that when I eventually ripped the band-aid off to see where I was at financially, things weren’t as scary as I thought. In fact, it was empowering to take those early steps forward and realise that financial independence was available to me.

This is why I’m a huge fan of the Financial Wellbeing score. It’s an excellent way to rip the band-aid off and check where things are at. It feels really good to dive in, set new habits and nurture our relationship with the good stuff. Because when we love what’s in our bank account, money will love us back.

Let’s remove the stigma around money. My challenge is to check your Financial Wellbeing score and report back with one financial goal for ‘22

#ANZ #financialwellbeing @anz_au #paidpartnership

nick.slater: Dating in your 30s 😂

follow my reels for more stupidity.

nick.slater: Someone famous once said, all good hikers need snacks. I can’t exactly remember who said it, but it’s true… look it up.

They were definitely referring to these cookies. They’re jacked with 16g of protein, tons of fibre and easy to chuck in the backpack for sustenance along the way. I’m also pretty excited about the taste, clearly.

Pick up @lennyandlarrys now at @7elevenaus #spon

nick.slater: you’re hired 🫱🏼*🫲🏽

follow my page for more stupidity.

nick.slater: It’s a Throuple. #MyMateAlexa @amazonalexaanz
Old 11-30-2022, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: wrong answers only 😂

follow my reels for more stupidity

nick.slater: Brb important work call.

One of us has been very impressed by the @jabra Elite 5. They’ve been designed for hybrid work so have active noise cancelling to drown out unwanted conversations 🫠
Importantly, they sound amazing and are super comfy in the ear holes. Highly recommend.

#JabraElite5 #JabraAU #wireless #earbuds #Jabrapartner

nick.slater: Whisky and oysters is the duo you didn’t know you needed 🤌🏽 #ad

The Taste of Talisker whisky experience was a huge vibe as part of the World Class Cocktail Festival currently running in The Rocks. If you appreciate a great cocktail, there’s a bunch of events running over the weekend that are definitely worth checking out. I’ve put the link in my stories.

@talisker #tasteoftalisker @worldclass #worldclass2022 #worldclasscocktailfestival #drinkresponsibly

nick.slater: Level up your money mindset 💥

Here are my favourite ways to cultivate a positive money mindset.

These are all about improving the emotions we attach to money to help increase abundance.

Let me know your thoughts - do you have any tips that I’ve missed? Head to the link in my bio to check out the ANZ FWB Hub now 🫶🏽

#financialwellbeing @anz_au #ANZ #paidpartnership
Old 12-19-2022, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

IMPORTANT BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1. A friendly reminder that there is LESS than TWO WEEKS until our celebration of the Reign Board's 9th Anniversary on Please consider making a vid, arts, icons, or submitting a short testimonial to make the OP pretty. We can discuss plans in the preparation thread HERE or just DM me.

2. I posted a new round of that poor neglected Reign Costume Survivor that is topped HERE. Let's see if we can get through another round before the new year.

nick.slater: Alexa is really good at reminders 🙄
@amazonalexaanz #mymatealexa

nick.slater: Record breaking rain bombs are cool but I’m ready for warmth now in new @countryroad linen styles 🫶🏽

nick.slater: So I used to pay rent, bills, expenses and then save whatever was left at the end of the month.

It meant that my savings were an afterthought and more money went towards unnecessary purchases.

These days I do the opposite. When I get paid, I immediately transfer a set % to a savings bucket.

Here’s why it works 💥

• It helps me stay focused on the bigger picture (chip away at long term savings goals) before life gets in the way.

• When I save first, I spend less on things I don’t need throughout the month.

• Savings are automated, consistent and add up in the background.

• It builds confidence and positive feelings around money.

Paying yourself first is a hands-off way to prepare for the future and increase your Financial Wellbeing. Head to the link in my bio now to learn more 💪🏽

#ANZ #FinancialWellbeing @anz_au #paidpartnership

nick.slater: Bring the wave!
Grateful for an epic long weekend in the sun with mates and the new @whiteclawau pineapple 🍍

#ad #BringTheWave #DrinkWise

nick.slater: I’ll be in Middle-earth if you need me.

The Fellowship of the Ring audiobook by J.R.R. Tolkien is insanely good. The narrator is Andy Serkis, who plays Gollum in the movies. And just a heads up, it’s quite immersive 😂

Give it a listen on Audible, my precious.

@audible_au @andyserkis #audibleau #ad

nick.slater: How did they do this?
The Lord of Rings: The Rings of Power is streaming now on Prime Video.

@primevideoaunz @lotronprime #TheRingsOfPower #PrimeVideoCreator #spon

nick.slater: We love love.
A special weekend celebrating Andy and Brig! ❤️

Wearing @mjbale

nick.slater: This is why I can’t ask @luxelistingssydney over for coffee 🤦🏼*♂️ @primevideoanz #luxelistingssydney #spon

nick.slater: Love me some linen in the warmer months.
I had a lotta fun joining @frenchconnection_au for a Q&A on style as we head into silly season.
Jump over to their page to take a look ✌🏽
#fcstyle #spon

nick.slater: put it in a text msg thx 👍🏼

nick.slater: Cosmetic surgery addicts anonymous.

Follow my reels for more stupidity 🤘🏽

nick.slater: Alexa is a weapon in the kitchen (like me with that knife).

One of my favourite features is her recipe capability.

Say you have some random ingredients in the fridge and don’t know what to do with them, just say “Alexa, what can I cook with capsicum, shallots and barramundi?”

Alexa will then guide you through one of the many delicious recipes on taste.com.au.

It’s also handsfree so you can keep your eyes on the choppin’ and your grubby fingers off the touchscreen 😂

@amazonalexaanz #mymatealexa #spon

nick.slater: Spring sun is good for the soul ❤️

nick.slater: The Abundance Mindset 💥

When we walk through life with an Abundance Mindset, possibilities become limitless. We know that there’s an abundance of love, growth, opportunities, wealth and experiences available to us all.

These are some of my favourite ways to keep thinking big and step towards becoming a Financial Wellbeing. For more ideas, check out the FWB link in my bio ✌🏽

@anz_au #FinancialWellbeing #ad

nick.slater: EPIC day with Prime Video racing around Sydney with some of the meanest creators from both sides of the ditch ⚡️

It was a crazy immersive experience, true to form of Prime Video where there's something for everything and everyone.

Excited to #SeeWhereItTakesYou in 2023 🤟🏼

@primevideoaunz #spon

nick.slater: The neck tat is temporary… unfortunately

nick.slater: The perfect beach snack doesn’t exi…

Pickup @lennyandlarrys now @chemistwarehouseaus #paidpartnership

nick.slater: Variety is the spice of life. Alexa has new accents. @amazonalexaanz #MyMateAlexa #spon

nick.slater: Still buzzing! ⚡️⚡️⚡️
Kicking off Summer at the White Claw Shore Club with @booseeka @itsnedkelly @barneycools on the decks.
Thanks for having me @whiteclawau 🤘🏽🙏🏼
#bringthewave #spon #drinkwise #shoreclub

nick.slater: Work smarter, not harder 😉

The DEEBOT X1 TURBO is a new addition to the house. He mops and vacuums AT THE SAME TIME plus has voice activation so that you can tell him to get cleaning, anytime.

@ecovacsroboticsau are having a Black Friday sale now - link in bio 🤘🏼

#DEEBOTX1TURBO #RobotTomorrow #ECOVACSAUS #amazonaustralia

nick.slater: The only time I talk to clowns is when they have a @koala Black Friday deal. Use PENNYWISE for an extra 10% off Koala - link in bio! #spon #koalablackfriday 🤡

nick.slater: A magic day with @greygoose 🫶🏼

#greygooseessences #vivelespritz

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-19-2022 at 09:05 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!

nick.slater: Yesterday with the Industrie fam ❤️
Swipe for @ishcx2 doing his best tea-towel
@industrieclothing

nick.slater: always a pleasure @ntellam

nick.slater: The festive season… for most.

#MyMateAlexa @amazonalexaanz #spon

nick.slater: Like I always say, the best way to start the week is with party waves and a touch of flash flooding. Grateful for a wonderful morning @breitling_sydney_squad @dmarge

nick.slater: Jack Ryan Season 3 preview in emojis:

️*♀️

Thanks for a wonderful night @primevideoaunz

Wearing @mjbale

nick.slater: Delicious dessert cocktail
If you’re a chocolate lover like I am, you’re gonna love this recipe.

It’s the Mozart Chocolate Mochatini, a delicious Christmas eve or dessert cocktail for velvety rich flavours and a silky-smooth taste.

Tis the season, enjoy!

Here’s the @simply_cocktails_au recipe:-

30ml @mozartchocolateliqueur
15ml @tiamariadrink
15ml Hazelnut liqueur
fresh cream
1 strawberry

Pour all ingredients into a shaker, add ice, and shake well.

Fine Strain and pour into a coupe glass. Garnish with strawberry fan.

#SimplyCocktailsAU #MozartChocolateCream #mochatini #chocolatecocktails #ad
Drink Responsibly.

nick.slater: Still not sure how it’s Christmas next week

nick.slater: The future of EVs. 500km range for 59k⚡️
An epic day with @cupra_aus and their new 100% electric Born.

@cupra_official #BornToBeWild #BornToBeAlive #Cupraborn #cupra #spon

nick.slater: Tis the season! Illuminating my Espresso Martini at home with Grey Goose Night Vision.

Super-premium Vodka in a stunning bottle to add to your collection. @greygoose

#GreyGoose #NightVision #Sponsored

nick.slater: Such a fun day taking the CUPRA Born around the track ⚡️

The 100% electric Born changed my mind about EVs being boring. It’s a RWD with instant torque and a low centre of gravity, so not only is it quick in a straight line but handles corners beautifully.

I love that CUPRA are bringing fun back into cars and with a 500km range starting below 60k, the Born is actually the most bang for buck EV in Aus as well.

I’ve added it to my Santa wish list

@cupra_aus @cupra_official #BornToBeAlive #BornToBeWild #Cupra #CupraBorn #spon

nick.slater: Making the perfect Tommy’s

It’s not summer without a Tommy’s. It’s 100% my favourite cocktail to order and the best part is they’re super easy to make at home.

If you’d like to add the Tommy’s to your arsenal over Christmas (and get massive brownie points with your friends and family) I got ya!

Please enjoy my delicious (and easy) El Sueno Tommy’s Marg.

@elsuenotequila @liquorlandau

#ElSueño #tequila #HowDoYouElSueño #agave #drinks #cocktails #ad #margarita #tommysmarg #tommys #tommysmargarita

nick.slater: It’s a jungle out there

follow my Reels for more stupidity

nick.slater: Very very grateful for this sunny weather and water so clear you can see ya toes

nick.slater: part 2: cutting to the chase

follow my reels for more stupidity.

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-24-2022 at 11:04 PM
Old 01-02-2023, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The Reign Board is celebrating 9 Years on . If you haven’t already, join the celebration here ->

ETA:

nick.slater: The perfect beach snack doesn’t exi…

Pickup @lennyandlarrys now @chemistwarehouseaus #paidpartnership

nick.slater: Variety is the spice of life. Alexa has new accents. @amazonalexaanz #MyMateAlexa #spon

nick.slater: Still buzzing! ⚡️⚡️⚡️
Kicking off Summer at the White Claw Shore Club with @booseeka @itsnedkelly @barneycools on the decks.
Thanks for having me @whiteclawau 🤘🏽🙏🏼
#bringthewave #spon #drinkwise #shoreclub

nick.slater: Work smarter, not harder 😉

The DEEBOT X1 TURBO is a new addition to the house. He mops and vacuums AT THE SAME TIME plus has voice activation so that you can tell him to get cleaning, anytime.

@ecovacsroboticsau are having a Black Friday sale now - link in bio 🤘🏼

#DEEBOTX1TURBO #RobotTomorrow #ECOVACSAUS #amazonaustralia

nick.slater: The only time I talk to clowns is when they have a @koala Black Friday deal. Use PENNYWISE for an extra 10% off Koala - link in bio! #spon #koalablackfriday 🤡

nick.slater: A magic day with @greygoose 🫶🏼

#greygooseessences #vivelespritz

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-09-2023 at 09:02 PM
Old 01-09-2023, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Yesterday with the Industrie fam ❤️
Swipe for @ishcx2 doing his best tea-towel 😂
@industrieclothing

nick.slater: always a pleasure @ntellam

nick.slater: The festive season… for most.

#MyMateAlexa @amazonalexaanz #spon

nick.slater: Like I always say, the best way to start the week is with party waves and a touch of flash flooding. Grateful for a wonderful morning @breitling_sydney_squad @dmarge 🙏🏼

nick.slater: Jack Ryan Season 3 preview in emojis:

🍿 🕵️*♀️💥🥷🚢😳🤯👏🏽🙌🏼

Thanks for a wonderful night @primevideoaunz 🙏🏼

Wearing @mjbale

nick.slater: Delicious dessert cocktail 🤤
If you’re a chocolate lover like I am, you’re gonna love this recipe.

It’s the Mozart Chocolate Mochatini, a delicious Christmas eve or dessert cocktail for velvety rich flavours and a silky-smooth taste.

Tis the season, enjoy!

Here’s the @simply_cocktails_au recipe:-

30ml @mozartchocolateliqueur
15ml @tiamariadrink
15ml Hazelnut liqueur
fresh cream
1 strawberry

Pour all ingredients into a shaker, add ice, and shake well.

Fine Strain and pour into a coupe glass. Garnish with strawberry fan.

#SimplyCocktailsAU #MozartChocolateCream #mochatini #chocolatecocktails #ad
Drink Responsibly.

nick.slater: Still not sure how it’s Christmas next week 🤯

nick.slater: The future of EVs. 500km range for 59k⚡️
An epic day with @cupra_aus and their new 100% electric Born.

@cupra_official #BornToBeWild #BornToBeAlive #Cupraborn #cupra #spon
Old 01-15-2023, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Tis the season! Illuminating my Espresso Martini at home with Grey Goose Night Vision.

Super-premium Vodka in a stunning bottle to add to your collection. @greygoose

#GreyGoose #NightVision #Sponsored

nick.slater: Such a fun day taking the CUPRA Born around the track ⚡️

The 100% electric Born changed my mind about EVs being boring. It’s a RWD with instant torque and a low centre of gravity, so not only is it quick in a straight line but handles corners beautifully.

I love that CUPRA are bringing fun back into cars and with a 500km range starting below 60k, the Born is actually the most bang for buck EV in Aus as well.

I’ve added it to my Santa wish list 🤞🏼

@cupra_aus @cupra_official #BornToBeAlive #BornToBeWild #Cupra #CupraBorn #spon

nick.slater: Making the perfect Tommy’s🍸

It’s not summer without a Tommy’s. It’s 100% my favourite cocktail to order and the best part is they’re super easy to make at home.

If you’d like to add the Tommy’s to your arsenal over Christmas (and get massive brownie points with your friends and family) I got ya!

Please enjoy my delicious (and easy) El Sueno Tommy’s Marg.

@elsuenotequila @liquorlandau

#ElSueño #tequila #HowDoYouElSueño #agave #drinks #cocktails #ad #margarita #tommysmarg #tommys #tommysmargarita

nick.slater: Ahhh! Stress less and get Jimmy.

Jimmy will save your New Years with wine, beer and spirits delivered in minutes. Check out the excellent range on the Jimmy Brings app 🤘🏽

@jimmybrings #jimmybrings #drinkwise #ad #sass

nick.slater: What I love about surfing is that it combines movement with mindfulness, connection, nature and good old fashioned joy.

This was an epic morning at Bondi road testing the new Breitling Superocean - the perfect watch for Aussie summer 🤙🏽

@breitling_sydney_squad
@breitling #breitlingsuperocean @dmarge

nick.slater: Two weeks driving the new Ranger and some interesting things happened:

- I developed full dad strength overnight and became an expert camper.
- Full carpark? No worries, I’ll mount that kerb with some extreme parking.
- I was 100% ready for activities with all of my gear in the back.
- My voice strangely dropped an octave, sounding more like Chris Hemsworth 🤔
- I developed an irrational impulse to explore every open beach and countryside.

Honestly though, @fordaustralia have done an amazing job with the new Ranger. It’s a mean drive with plenty of tech. Most importantly, it will put a big smile on your face heading down the highway 😁

#RangerWildtrak #Wildtrak #Ranger

nick.slater: Friends, the @playstationau Store January Sale ends Wednesday with up to 75% off your favourite games.

I just picked up GTAV for $30… a criminal price 😏 So check it out and let’s game. #JanuarySale #PSStore #spon #Playstation #ps5

nick.slater: It’s a jungle out there 👇🏽

nick.slater: What day is it again? Hope you’ve had a happy and safe festive season with lots of food and hugs ❤️

becomng_: Are you struggling for productivity after the break?

We often expect to return from our break and snap back into peak productivity. In reality though, it takes time to rebuild momentum.

Instead of expecting to go from 0-100, let yourself off the hook and focus on small habits to set your trajectory in the right direction.

“If you have good habits, time becomes your ally and all you need is patience” - James Clear

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this!
Old 01-22-2023, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: I’m not lame I’m just in a different stage.

Follow my reels for more stupidity.

nick.slater: The toxic couple 😂
Follow my Reels for more stupidity.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Sunday Internal Conflict 😂
Old 02-05-2023, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: It’s a jungle out there 👇🏽

nick.slater: What I love about surfing is that it combines movement with mindfulness, connection, nature and good old fashioned joy.

This was an epic morning at Bondi road testing the new Breitling Superocean - the perfect watch for Aussie summer 🤙🏽

@breitling_sydney_squad
@breitling #breitlingsuperocean @dmarge

nick.slater: He took that well 😂 Follow my Reels for more stupidity.
Old 09-24-2023, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

New promo pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxjrkHRgv7Y/

Nick's last few IG posts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxM9oENPh1N/

becoming_: How’s this for a hook! Hear some wonderfully innapropriate jokes and other soul warming goodness with the remarkably talented @dannyclayton in my latest episode of @becomng_ – link in bio!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxZyiVovEKf/

becoming_:The other side to Lu 🧘🏽*♀️ I loved sitting down with @luisadaldin this week, who opened up about parts of her life that you mightn’t hear about on her show @wemeanwellpodcast

Luisa is one of the real ones and in this conversation we talk about her podcast, content creation, mindfulness and manifesting. It’s a wholesome blend of belly laffs and self-improvement.

Watch now on YouTube or Spotify (link in bio)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxfGnbQruWn/

nick.slater: The watch is harder to justify 😂👇🏽

#boymath #manmath
Old 12-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

10 Year Celebration Preparation Thread
Old 12-28-2023, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Friendly reminder: The Reign Board is going to be celebrating our 10th Anniversary in just a few days! Let me know if you are working on anything for the OP. -> 10th Anniversary Preparation Thread