Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Straight after this moment he realised I’d taken his photo. Bit awkward.

nick.slater: What’s one quote you would go back and tell your 18 year old self? Here’s mine:

“A person's success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.”
- Tim Ferris

I have a tendency to think I can do everything on my own. This quote is my push to pick up the phone and seek those uncomfortable conversations.

Lemme know yours !
✍️ 👇🏽🍿😁

nick.slater: The end part gave me a good laugh 😂 You can try the Octasmart risk-free for 80 nights 💪🏼 @octasmart_aus #Octasmart #Octaspring #sleep #mattresstopper #ad

nick.slater: What’s your go-to lockdown activity? I’ve got one for ya if you’re looking for something to do while you’re stuck at home - writing.

I’ve loved writing more this year. It’s been a great way to get out of my head, develop my ideas and receive a healthy dose of accomplishment. It’s been a vehicle for learning and has helped me structure my thoughts and arguments.

If you’re stuck at home feeling blah, try whipping out your journal or laptop and writing an article, short story… anything. Don’t write to be read, just enjoy the process. ✌🏽

nick.slater: Great to be back in Sydney and loving my new writing spot. My latest blog is about living more intentionally - I’d love for you to check it out! Link in bio.

nick.slater: How I feel about the Olympics ending today ☝🏽

It’s been epic. Seeing the Aussie girls do so well in the swimming and watching sports I had zero idea existed. Speed Climbing has blown my mind 😳

What’s been your highlight?
Old 08-15-2021, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: My brain works best in the morning so this week I’m trying a 7am-3ish workday.

I’ve found two things interesting:

1. Waking up, doing my morning routine and sitting down to work (with coffee) has reduced distractions in the morning. Minimising choices first thing has helped me get into flow for focused work.

2. When I finish at 3pm, I give myself permission to take the afternoon off and explore/workout. I’m usually constantly checking e-mails and notifications so this has helped me with balance.

Whether I stick with this or not, I still think the key to any productive workday is waking up early. It creates more hours in your day and then you can schedule exercise around when you do your best work 💪🏽

(I made a YouTube video on my Morning Routine if you’re interested!)
Old 08-19-2021, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Life before lockdown! Hard to beat a lads night with the footy and @krakenrumau 😂😂

I’ve always loved a Kraken and their new spiced rum RTD range doesn’t disappoint.

#BarQualityAtHome #TheTasteYouveBeenHuntingFor #ad
Old 09-02-2021, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Nine Perfect Strangers is my lockdown companion. Now on @primevideoaunz #nineperfectstrangers

nick.slater: Just when lockdown couldn’t get any more painful, here’s me singing 😁

nick.slater: Almost two years ago we lost Dad to brain cancer. Dad told me he wasn’t afraid because he had lived a good life which gave me a lot of comfort and still does today. When I think about children with brain cancer, it breaks my heart knowing their life could be taken before an opportunity to live a full life.

Last year, I connected with Brainchild Foundation who do an incredible job supporting Aussie families with very sick kids. Now I’m proud to be working as an ambassador with FRANKiE4 to raise funds and awareness for Brainchild.

FRANKiE4 donate 100% of their profits from sock sales to Brainchild Foundation every month - they’ve raised over 300k since 2016. If you buy some socks you can be confident that your money is going to an impactful charity. So please jump online and pickup a pair - from $18 - for you or your loved ones. There’s some styles for work, for the blokes or for just sliding around the house. It’s a great way to make a small difference.

Thanks guys 😊

@brainchildfoundationau
@frankie4footwear

nick.slater: I’ve this to my phone for the next time I want to escape to a little yacht on the harbour #asmr

nick.slater: Some delightful conditions out there this morning!

nick.slater: I’m joking - they’re quite discreet.

nick.slater: This is one of my favourite stoic principles. Want to see more content like this from me? Lemme know 👇🏽

nick.slater: Becks has nailed this one. It’s refreshing, invigorating and long-lasting to perfectly suit my lifestyle by the water.

Available now, exclusively at @chemistwarehouseaus @davidbeckham #davidbeckhamfragrances #davidbeckham #eaudeparfum #fragrancesformen #fragrance #edp #infiniteaqua #Ad
Old 09-05-2021, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Stress relief.

nick.slater: wise words by @emilystellafletcher

“There are so many ways to connect to the divinity inside of you. Dance, laughter, meditation, love, service. Which one is bringing you the most joy these days? Your joy matters. It’s not natural to have access to ALL the worlds tragedies with the scroll of a thumb. Our hearts weren’t built to hold all the suffering at once. If your heart is heavy may I invite you to be with that heaviness, give her the mic. Let her rant and rage. Love that part of you. Then move it. Transmute it. Your suffering will not heal the world of its problems. Just the opposite. But your joy. Your joy has the power to heal you, your community and perhaps the whole burning planet.”

❤️
Old 09-12-2021, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Old 09-24-2021, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: My vacation during lockdown is a trip to the couch.

Huge thankyou to @loungeloversfurniture for gifting this beautiful piece.

nick.slater: Stoked that it’s boardshort season 🙏🏼 These are swim shorts you can spend all weekend in @ortcclothingco #ad

nick.slater: Should I leave the mullet?

nick.slater: Restrictions are easing and I’ve never been more grateful to sit on a rock. Hope you had a great weekend!

nick.slater: Monday mindset. Share this with someone who needs to hear it and have a great week!

nick.slater: Sorry.

nick.slater: Take a good book to bed with you because books don’t snore. - Thea Dorn

Thankyou for my lovely housewarming gift @sheetsociety

I now sleep in a cloud ☁️

nick.slater: More songs should be about practical stuff that we actually use. Like legs. Introducing “legs” - the debut single from my Lockdown album coming soon to HMV and Sanity. 🤣
Old 09-26-2021, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Starting this week with a simple goal to bring 5% more consciousness and awareness to what I’m doing. Let’s have a great week 💪🏽
Old 10-03-2021, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Zoom call fatigue 🙄

#sketch #zoom #zoommeeting

nick.slater: Ring any bells?

nick.slater: Friends: “how bored are you in lockdown? “
Me: 👆🏼

audio: @daquan
Old 10-20-2021, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Life of an introvert. I’ll starve if I must.

audio @ailaughatmyownjokes

nick.slater: The best part of my morning - picking up my Oat Flatty and jumping in the ocean.

Stoked to be working with @milklabco I’m a huge coffee snob and actually look for their MILKLAB Oat carton in every cafe. The milk you choose matters and I ain’t risking my morning coffee.

#MILKLAB #TheMilkYouChooseMatter #MILKLABOAT #spon

nick.slater: not a good idea 🙅🏼*♂️

#squidgame
audio @cowboynamedjake

nick.slater: have a date with the couch 🙅🏼*♂️ (audio: cotters85)

nick.slater: Red light!! Have you been watching??
#squidgame

audio @itzia.paulina

nick.slater: that was close 😅

nick.slater: it’s toasty inside

audio by the legend himself @itsthatgingerfella

nick.slater: apologies to the family next to me during this.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: and I think I can beat it ⤵️

nick.slater: my 5G has improved tho ⤵️

nick.slater: I’m going dressed as 2020 ⤵️

nick.slater: Saturday me vs. Sunday me. ⤵️

nick.slater: What makes you feel alive?

nick.slater: put it in an email thx ⤵️

nick.slater: I’m not actually. Or am I. ⤵️

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-09-2021 at 07:02 PM
Old 11-29-2021, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Well, it's that time again. We'll be celebrating the Reign Board's 8th Anniversary on in a month! Start thinking about how you might be able to help us celebrate and help us prepare HERE

nick.slater: T-shirt season is here 🤘🏽

Very excited to be working with @uniqloau and this is actually pretty cool - now you can shop my exact edits by heading to my stories. Twinning is winning.

#uniqloau #shopmyedit #ad

nick.slater: I’m sorry.

nick.slater: employee of the month 👇🏽

see my reels for more Dad jokes.

nick.slater: Does this sound familiar?

I’ll be working on something and before I realise, I’m scrolling through Instagram checking my notifications. My subconscious goes digging for dopamine hits before I have a chance to interject.

Our smartphones have cooked our attention span. And so I set out to find ways to repair it.

In my latest YouTube, I share 4 simple steps to increase focus. Hope you enjoy. ❤️

nick.slater: You know those nights where your brain just won’t shut up? You’re tired and have every intention to sleep but your mind is like… NUP.

On those nights I take CBD. And after trying it for 7 months, it’s become my go-to sleep aid.

The best part of CBD is that there’s no side-effects or hangover and it’s non psychoactive so it won’t get you high. I’ve tried a bunch of brands but found that Pure Leafs is the most tested and transparent.

My preference is their CBD oil and gummy’s. And if you’re interested, use NICKSLATER for 10% off at checkout. (Link in bio).

This isn’t sponsored but I do receive a small percentage from affiliate sales. I’ve gotten my friends onto CBD - they love it and I'm confident you will too ✌🏽

nick.slater: These socks are making a difference!

So far, FRANKiE4 have raised over $360k for @brainchildfoundationau with profits from all sock sales.

Their support of Brainchild, who support families of really sick kids, is beyond inspiring.

I’d love for you to check out a powerful video on the @frankie4footwear website (link in bio). And while you’re there, maybe even pick up some Chrissy socks as a gift?

You’ll be supporting a wonderful cause and warming someones tootsies at the same time which is nothing short of a Christmas miracle. ✅ ✅

I’m proud to be an ambassador for this wonderful initiative.

nick.slater: don’t be like Nick 👇🏽

check out my Reels for more stupidity.

inspo @thetinderblog

nick.slater: Pat at your own risk ⛔️ ⤵️

Visiting @tillysgoldenadventures
Old 12-25-2021, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Merry Christmas to all my Royals who celebrate! Hope you all were able to spend time with family and friends.

REMINDER: In less than a week the Reign Board will be celebrating it's 8th Anniversary on ! If you would like to contribute anything for our celebration OP - even if it's just a short testimonial about why you love the show or the Reign board - please let me know HERE or just DM me. Thanks in advance for celebrating with us.

nick.slater: Getting ready with @baredfootwearmens

Bared do shoes a little differently.

They’re easy on the eye but also pack a ton of tech for your toes. These are shoes you can wear all day that will actually improve your foot mobility.

Gorgeous shoes by an Aussie company committed to ethical manufacturing and giving back. Good for the sole.

nick.slater: The colourful boat that rocked 🚢 👉🏽

nick.slater: That wonderful time of year when work slows down, Christmas party’s heat up and long, summer days in front of the cricket are just around the corner ❤️

nick.slater: This is close to my heart.

After Dad’s battle with brain cancer we realised just how powerless we are to brain tumours and how limited treatment options are.

I wanted to do something and came across @brainchildfoundationau who do incredible work supporting the families of children with brain and spinal cord tumours. They’re also committed to research and exploring new treatment options. Lately, however, Brainchild’s fundraising abilities have been a little restricted thanks to our old mate covid.

I thought we could help.

I’ve organised a Brainchild Christmas Appeal to raise 5k for Brainchild and the families they support. It’s running for three weeks and any small contribution to the appeal will make a difference.

I know it’s been a difficult few years so please don’t feel obliged to donate but if you can afford something small it would be enormously appreciated.

And because of the wonderful support of FRANKiE4, Industrie and Pacifico Optical, there’s some great prizes to be won if you’re Australian-based and can make a donation of $35 or more.

Follow the link in my bio for the donation page and more details.

Thankyou so much to everyone who has donated, your generosity really does warm the heart.

Thankyou guys.
Nick
Old 01-02-2022, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: hate it when this happens. ⤵️

follow my reels for more stupidity.

nick.slater: I’m told it’s a lot heavier filled with champagne 😏

Very, very excited for SailGP this weekend. The fastest racing yachts in the world will be flying above the water around beautiful Sydney Harbour. It’s like Formula 1 on the water.

Come down to the harbour on Friday/Saturday and let’s cheer on the Aussies 🙏🏼🙌🏼

@sailgpaus @sailgp

nick.slater: How to spend a rainy day ➡️

I had way too much fun building my own @lego adidas kicks. Combining two classics - LEGO and adidas Originals plus some finishing touches to make it my own.

A La Niña certified activity with strong hints of nostalgia. Can recommend ✅

#legopartner #rebuiltbyoriginals #adidasxlego

nick.slater: Thankyou so much to everyone who has donated 🙏🏼 @brainchildfoundationau

Excuse the hectic crickets 🦗

nick.slater: the @industrieclothing long lunch is always a silly season highlight🎅🏼

nick.slater: Merry Christmas friends, I hope Santa has been kind. You know where to find me…

nick.slater: I’m sure you’ll agree - 2021 has been a wild ride 🥲

Before these are lost to the depths of my camera roll, here are some highlights. Part 1.

nick.slater: It took every bit of restraint not to make every photo Tilly 🐾 Here are some more goodies from my camera roll this year.

🍾🍾🍾🍾

Happy New Year everybody! I hope you can take some lessons from the year and move into ‘22 with a ton of positive momentum. Lots of love!
Old 01-09-2022, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

nick.slater: Covid-safe adventures with high-quality friends 🤘🏽