Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2021, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Agreed. As much as I adore #3, #8 is pretty much perfection.

#3 - 2 (Mina, Keri)
Old 11-19-2021, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Agree
Old 11-19-2021, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

#3 - 2 (Mina, Keri)

So, once we're officially done with this survivor, does anyone have any preferences for what we do next? We could do another quote survivor, or the next "hands" survivor? Or a completely different game?
Old 11-21-2021, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

I'm fine with anything that's easy (easier) for you to prepare
Old 11-21-2021, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I just realized we need a new thread here! I will be back later with a list of the quotes we haven't used for thread titles yet, but if anyone has a suggestion, please let me know.

^ Ah you are too sweet, Mina. I enjoy preparing anything for our Frary, so it's no trouble at all. I'll probably post the next quote survivor while I get the gifs collected for the next hands survivor.

ETA: Here are few options that might work as titles (or parts of the quotes anyway). Let me know if anything speaks to you.

Quote:
“I'm saying that I will be at your side against foes seen and unseen, as a friend.” ~ Francis

“It hasn't been that long, and they're both young. Just getting started.” ~ Narcisse

“I am with child. Our child, at last.” ~ Mary

“It makes me happier than any man, any king has a right to be.” ~ Francis

“Francis…You did this for me? Fireflies.” ~ Mary

“You must believe that I'll fix this. I'll end this distance between us, I swear.” ~ Francis

“I want a happier life with you.” ~ Francis

“I know you don't think you will heal, but I know that you will.” ~ Francis

“I can't stand to see you hurt. I don't want you to feel so alone.” ~ Francis

“I'd like to stay with you tonight. Not for appearances or politics or because you are my wife. Just to watch over you while you sleep.” ~ Francis

“If you want me to sleep here for the rest of the year, I don't object.” ~ Francis
“Yes, well, it seems rather silly, when there's a perfectly good goose feather bed right here…Unless you've grown fond of that spot.” ~ Mary

“And who knows? When she finds the strength to truly love again, you may find you're not as free from her as you think.” ~ Lola

“Francis has only ever wanted to protect me.” ~ Mary
“Because he loves you. Because he wants you back. He's doing this to win you back. I can hear you soften toward him.” ~ Conde

“I remember when I couldn't be this close to you or even hear the sound of your breath. I cling to that sound now. I don't want it to end.” ~ Mary

“I failed to protect you once before. If anything were to happen to you, I would never be able to live with myself.” ~ Francis

“One of you was going to die. I couldn't let it be you.” ~ Mary
“It's been a long time since I've seen you smile.” ~ Mary

“If only it were that easy.” ~ Francis
“It isn't. It's terrifying and nearly impossible. Especially if we think we can save each other. We can't. We can only love each other.” ~ Mary

“Not again.” ~ Mary
“Yes, again. And again. And again and again and again.” ~ Francis

“Francis, we are king and queen. We have important matters to attend to.” ~ Mary
“This... this is important. And this. Nothing is more important.” ~ Francis

“And when I am gone, you will have no position here but that of a widow, and I cannot abandon you unprotected. I cannot, I cannot leave you...” ~ Francis

“You will survive this. And I will help you in every way that I can.” ~ Francis

“I can't think about politics right now.” ~ Mary
“You don't need to. I have. I will protect you and France.” ~ Francis

“Stop being so strong, so perfect. Worrying about me when you... When we...” ~ Mary

“And once I had you back, I just wanted to enjoy every moment of your happiness. If that's selfish, I'm sorry, but I am determined to find the joy in our lives. In the small things... In everything.” ~ Frary

“Mary, I will help you for as long as I can.” ~ Francis

“She's shown me more love than anyone in this family ever could. True love, without condition.” ~ Francis

“Is this really happening? Am I really planning a life, a future without you?” ~ Mary

“No. I want to dance with you….If we're here to put on a show, what better way than this?” ~ Francis

“Tell your queen that I will fight for Scotland until my last breath.” ~ Francis

“I will not abandon your country, Mary, I promise.” ~ Francis

“You haven't lost me yet. I'm still here, at your side.” ~ Francis

“The alliance is not what has protected Scotland all these years. It's you. It's your love for me.” ~ Mary

“When you threatened Antoine with war, I could see it in your eyes, you meant it. There is nothing you wouldn't do for me.” ~ Mary

“I don't care about any of that anymore. I just want more time with you.” ~ Francis

“It's a good thing I'm a strong swimmer, then. I can keep you afloat.” ~ Mary
“You always do.” ~ Francis

“Take it, and I'll reward you with a kiss.” ~ Mary
Well, I'll take my reward in advance.” ~ Francis

“Thank you for taking such good care of me.” ~ Francis
“I would go to any lengths, Francis. Any lengths.” ~ Mary

“You mustn't strain yourself.” ~ Mary
“Mary, I am strong. France is strong. I won't waste this opportunity to protect you.” ~ Francis

“Mary, come to me. There may not be much time. Come lay beside me.” ~ Francis

“I want my last hours to be in peace. Alone with you.” ~ Francis

“I love you. And I thank God for the time we've had.” ~ Francis

“Whisper me our future.” ~ Francis
“I can't bear to think about a future anymore, not without you.” ~ Mary
“Then keep me in it. Tell me about our happy lives.” ~ Francis

“Anne takes after you. She's so strong and beautiful. She's fast as lightning. She... She never lets James win.” ~ Francis

“It's such a beautiful dream.” ~ Francis

“Come back to me, Francis! Francis, come back to me!“ ~ Mary

“If the price is my life for his, I will give it. Bring him back.” ~ Mary

“Francis! Oh, my God. You're alive! You came back to me.” ~ Mary

“Are you even listening to me?” ~ Mary
“You are so beautiful. If you could see what I see.” ~ Francis
“I'm quite happy with my view.” ~ Francis

“Well, your chamber needs to be bright and clean, romantic. The perfect place for a king and queen to make future princes and princesses.” ~ Catherine

“And we... we've been given a miraculous second chance. I won't waste it. Not a minute of it.” ~ Mary

“I do know that I want to spend every day sailing with Mary until the snows come…” ~ Francis

“I always knew we would be wed, even when I first returned and you were nothing but worry and reservations… ~ Mary

“Don't you remember when we were children?” ~ Mary
“I did. I remembered. I'm sure I knew in that moment, too.” ~ Francis

“No, we were meant to be happy, and we were…” ~ Francis

“Please. Francis, don't leave me.” ~ Mary

“I see you as children so clearly now, as if it was yesterday. Your love... it gave him so much joy. And that is what you must remember as you move ahead in this life.” ~ Catherine

“I loved him, Catherine. And now it's done. And I loved him.” ~ Mary

"I do want love in my life. Truthfully, who doesn't want that? But for me... as a queen... oh, I was lucky to have it once." ~ Mary

“I had real love in my marriage with Francis. I do wonder if I can live without it.” ~ Mary

“Francis and I didn't always agree on everything, but I never doubted that he was trying to do the right thing.” ~ Mary

"I had a husband. And I loved him and he was murdered in cold blood before my eyes...And I can't go through that again. I can't allow myself to fall for you." ~ Mary

“I've been waiting for you.”

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-21-2021 at 02:51 PM
Old 11-21-2021, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

I like this title :

Quote:
“I've been waiting for you.”
Sweet and simple .
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 11-21-2021, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I love it. Anything having to do with their final reunion is PERFECT. I say we go with it. I'll post the new thread, but if we want to change the title for any reason, just let me know.

Here you go.

NEW THREAD

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-21-2021 at 10:53 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread