Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
It really was. I just saw that today is the 5 year anniversary of when the Frary wedding first aired. Crazy, right?
Hah! That means I had surgery five years ago TODAY! I remember being seriously concerned I was going to mumble about the wedding when I was coming out of anesthesia.

Just realized I hadn't voted yet for this round. I'm good with voting off #7.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kategrinstead (View Post)
Hah! That means I had surgery five years ago TODAY! I remember being seriously concerned I was going to mumble about the wedding when I was coming out of anesthesia.
!

Seriously though, five years? Where did time go?
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 03-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Haha! I would have been concerned about that, too. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that it's been FIVE YEARS.

#7 is out.

#7 - 4 (Robin, Keri, Andrea, Kate)

SEASON ONE
FRARY QUOTE SURVIVOR
(1x09 “For King and Country” – 1x22 “Slaughter of Innocence”)

ROUND FOUR

Vote off the quote that you like the LEAST.
The first quote to receive 5 votes will be voted off.
If 48 hours pass with no quote receiving 5 votes, the quote with the most votes is eliminated.

Original Post

1. “Why would you want her?” ~ Catherine
“Because I love her, despite everything that she’s done.” ~ Francis (1x09)

2. “Francis is reasonable in all things, but he is relentless in his love for you.” ~ Catherine (1x09)

3. “I see a future for us quite clearly. We would be happy. I would give anything to spend my life, however long, at your side.” ~ Francis
“I know you would.” ~ Mary (1x09)

4. “She let me decide. It's odd, isn't it? That your mother was the one to show me what was truly in my heart.
You. It's you. It's always been you.” ~ Mary (1x13)

5. “Does this mean you’ll marry me?” ~ Francis
“Yes!” ~ Mary (1x13)
Voted Off Round 1

6. “Well, there is something that everyone will want from us that we can agree on.” ~ Francis
“A castle full of little royals?” ~ Mary (1x14)

7. “After the Archduke left, I couldn’t help thinking about how fragile we are, how everything can change in an instant, how nothing is permanent.
I started thinking about our future. I want us to be a family. To share a life. I want a child, more than anything.” ~ Francis
“I want a child, too. I want a family, a future with you. More than anything.” ~ Mary (1x14 Deleted Scene)
Voted Off Round 3
8. “But we are together now. Utterly. Completely. I am yours.” ~ Francis (1x15)

9. “I don't make love to you because I want a baby. I want a baby because I love you.” ~ Francis (1x15)

10. “It's the first time in weeks that no one's pestered me about giving you heirs.” ~ Mary
“Perhaps I should pester you.” ~ Francis (1x16)

11. “What if my wife doesn't realize that I love her? What if she doesn't see that I've put her first?” ~ Francis
“Francis, thank you.” ~ Mary (1x18)

12. “You may hate me right now, but I have done this for you. I love you, and I've put you first.” ~ Francis (1x18)

13. “Scotland won't fall. And neither will we.” ~ Francis (1x18) Voted Off Round 2

14. “When are you going to realize that I love you, and I'll do anything for you?” ~ Francis (1x19)

15. “Come back to me. Live through this battle. And don't let England cost me you.” ~ Mary (1x19)

16. “Francis you came back to me. You came back.” ~ Mary (1x21)

17. “I thought about you every night. I thought I'd never get to tell you again…I love you.” ~ Francis (1x21)

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-11-2019 at 10:33 PM
Old 03-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
Seriously though, five years? Where did time go?
RIGHT?! I mean, I've had TWO kids since then. Kind of a weird fluke that F/M is what brought me into being active on FF after having been a lurker for at least a decade -- but incredibly grateful for this little band of fans and the community they provided during some rough years for me.

I think my vote this round will go to #6. It has never been my favorite and always seemed a little awkward/forced. I know some really love it, but I suppose I've accepted that I'm just not those people.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ Ah we are so glad that Frary got you to stop lurking and post with us, Kate!

I don't know if I would call #6 awkward or forced, but I get what you're saying. I mean, it's really cute and all. I adore any reference to a potential Frary baby. But it is a little cheesy, and perhaps feels a little less "real" or authentic than the other options. It's not my favorite, either. At least it's not in my top three, so I'll join your vote... unless someone has a better idea and convinces me to switch.

#6 - 2 (Kate, Keri)
Old 03-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

I'll vote for #6 also. It's really cute, but also sad that they never got a castle full of little royals .

Quote:
RIGHT?! I mean, I've had TWO kids since then. Kind of a weird fluke that F/M is what brought me into being active on FF after having been a lurker for at least a decade -- but incredibly grateful for this little band of fans and the community they provided during some rough years for me.

I think my vote this round will go to #6. It has never been my favorite and always seemed a little awkward/forced. I know some really love it, but I suppose I've accepted that I'm just not those people.
I'm glad this little community helped you through so much. It's done the same for me the last few years .
Old 03-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I guess I will go with 6
Old 03-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey Shu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
I'm glad this little community helped you through so much. It's done the same for me the last few years .
SAME. I'm so grateful for all that this community has given me, and so glad to know that it has been there for you ladies as well.

Alright, here's the current count. I'll give it until tomorrow night to post the next round, just in case others have thoughts to share.

#6 - 4 (Kate, Keri, Andrea, Shu)

Here's 1x17 - Basically Francis being a total fanboy for his wife. ADORABLE. And who could forget Francis comforting Mary and that precious hug.

Old 03-10-2019, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Love these scenes being posted .
Old 03-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Your signature, Andrea.

#6 is out.

#6 - 4 (Kate, Keri, Andrea, Shu)

SEASON ONE
FRARY QUOTE SURVIVOR
(1x09 “For King and Country” – 1x22 “Slaughter of Innocence”)

ROUND FIVE

Vote off the quote that you like the LEAST.
The first quote to receive 5 votes will be voted off.
If 48 hours pass with no quote receiving 5 votes, the quote with the most votes is eliminated.

Original Post

1. “Why would you want her?” ~ Catherine
“Because I love her, despite everything that she’s done.” ~ Francis (1x09)

2. “Francis is reasonable in all things, but he is relentless in his love for you.” ~ Catherine (1x09)

3. “I see a future for us quite clearly. We would be happy. I would give anything to spend my life, however long, at your side.” ~ Francis
“I know you would.” ~ Mary (1x09)

4. “She let me decide. It's odd, isn't it? That your mother was the one to show me what was truly in my heart.
You. It's you. It's always been you.” ~ Mary (1x13)

5. “Does this mean you’ll marry me?” ~ Francis
“Yes!” ~ Mary (1x13)
Voted Off Round 1

6. “Well, there is something that everyone will want from us that we can agree on.” ~ Francis
“A castle full of little royals?” ~ Mary (1x14)
Voted Off Round 4

7. “After the Archduke left, I couldn’t help thinking about how fragile we are, how everything can change in an instant, how nothing is permanent.
I started thinking about our future. I want us to be a family. To share a life. I want a child, more than anything.” ~ Francis
“I want a child, too. I want a family, a future with you. More than anything.” ~ Mary (1x14 Deleted Scene)
Voted Off Round 3

8. “But we are together now. Utterly. Completely. I am yours.” ~ Francis (1x15)

9. “I don't make love to you because I want a baby. I want a baby because I love you.” ~ Francis (1x15)

10. “It's the first time in weeks that no one's pestered me about giving you heirs.” ~ Mary
“Perhaps I should pester you.” ~ Francis (1x16)

11. “What if my wife doesn't realize that I love her? What if she doesn't see that I've put her first?” ~ Francis
“Francis, thank you.” ~ Mary (1x18)

12. “You may hate me right now, but I have done this for you. I love you, and I've put you first.” ~ Francis (1x18)

13. “Scotland won't fall. And neither will we.” ~ Francis (1x18) Voted Off Round 2

14. “When are you going to realize that I love you, and I'll do anything for you?” ~ Francis (1x19)

15. “Come back to me. Live through this battle. And don't let England cost me you.” ~ Mary (1x19)

16. “Francis you came back to me. You came back.” ~ Mary (1x21)

17. “I thought about you every night. I thought I'd never get to tell you again…I love you.” ~ Francis (1x21)

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-11-2019 at 10:34 PM
Old 03-11-2019, 03:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Um ... let's go with #10. It's cute and all, but my least favorite of all the ones left.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Same #10. This us getting harder and harder.
Old 03-11-2019, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Joining in on voting #10.

Quote:
Your signature, Andrea.
I know. It's bittersweet.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Alright, I can join you all in voting for #10. It's cute and flirty, but the other lines are more meaningful.

#10 - 4 (Kate, Shu, Andrea, Keri)
Old 03-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh my word. The beginnings of the first round of clown hair in those 117 videos. Some scenes, it's under control and the rest, it's starting to be a fluffy insanity. How did the hair and makeup folks not rein that in? Still a mystery ...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread