Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2019, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I love how soft Nick was with her Watching him fall in love with Adalind was so good...

When did you start shipping these two??
That was always the best Nick.

I only started shipping them in S5 when I saw them catch feelings for one another after they returned with Kelly from the hospital (Ep3, I think). I'm a late bloomer, I genuinely didn't see it coming.
rpmaluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

these two were great
Old 01-17-2020, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I miss these two so much. I wish we got more time with them.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I miss these two so much. I wish we got more time with them.
I miss them as well. We should have had at least one more season with domesticated Nick and Adalind. We was robbed!
rpmaluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I just finished watching Grimm and I'm hooked, it has become one of my new favourite shows and I really came to love Nadalind as a couple, they are so much more compatible together as a couple I'm so glad they're actually endgame and got their happy ending!

Btw this is what I posted in a different thread about why I love Nadalind so much:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
I initially hated this couple in the beginning because during the first 4 seasons of the show Adalind was very much a villain, she was evil and crazy and did alot of hurtful things to Nick and his friends, I found her very annoying in the beginning and she and Nick basically hated each other for 4 seasons, so I initially did not like the idea of her and Nick becoming a couple. But after Adalind became pregnant with Nick's baby and they moved in together to raise their son together, Adalind really changed, through her interactions with Nick she became a better person, she became a lot more compassionate of others & less selfish, she really started to care for Nick & the people around her & became a lot more mature, and she was genuinely remorseful for all the mistakes she made and she tried so hard to redeem herself, and she really did, once she became a mother & grew closer to Nick, it's like she really turned into a different person and I really started to love her and her relationship with Nick. By season 5 Adalind became one of my favourite characters on the show and I started to ship her & Nick together so much. As a couple their relationship was so much more interesting to watch than Nick's relationship with Juliette, because Nick & Adalind's relationship had so much growth & development throughout the show, they started as enemies who hated each other to becoming 2 people who started to appreciate each other & learned to care about each other & love each other, Nick really brought out the best in her, and likewise through his interactions with Adalind, Nick came to accept her even after her Hexenbiest powers came back, Nick eventually learned to love and accept Adalind for who she is, Hexenbiest or not, that's true love and he would do anything to protect her and their son. Being a Hexenbiest was what broke his relationship with Juliette, he could not accept her as a Hexenbiest and Juliette changed for the worst and became evil, she did alot of horrific things to hurt Nick & his friends, she craved all the power that being a Hexenbiest gave her. While it was the opposite for Adalind, she transformed from a villain to a compassionate and selfless person who would do anything to protect the people she loved and she never wanted to have her Hexenbiest powers back, after becoming a mother & falling in love with Nick, she just wanted to be a normal person living a normal life. And even despite the fact that Nick knew Adalind was a Hexenbiest, he and Adalind managed to make their relationship work, unlike him and Juliette. Nick & Adalind worked so much better together as a couple and are much more compatible together than Nick & Juliette ever was. Even at the end of the show when they time jumped to 20 years later, it was implied that Nick and Adalind are still together and happily married and had raised their kids to follow in their footsteps. Juliette might have been Nick's first love, but it's clear that by the end the REAL love of Nick's life is in fact Adalind and I'm so glad they're endgame and they got their happy ending
also please add me to the list of supporters thanks!

Last edited by LindaL100; 11-25-2021 at 10:20 PM
LindaL100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 01:13 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
also please add me to the list of supporters thanks!

Added.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Absolute Fan

^ thank you!

I love this video the official Grimm channel uploaded about Nadalind in season 5:

it was great watching just how much this relationship had developed throughout the series especially in the last 2 seasons, from being enemies who hated each other to becoming co-parents to their son and eventually falling in love with each other
LindaL100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nick & Adalind just made sense in the end. I understand why some fans could never get behind them, but I adored their growth. Watching them go from despising each other, to reluctantly working together, to having a child together, to becoming friends, to falling in love. It was so nice.. it just seemed natural for them to be together in the end.

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 09-15-2022 at 05:46 PM
You can't kill me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 05:29 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Nick & Adalind just made sense in the end. I understand why some fans could never get behind them, but I adored their growth. Watching them go from despising each other, to relucantly working together, to having a child together, to becoming friends, to falling in love. It was so nice.. it just seemed natural for them to be together in the end.
Glad that you enjoyed them.
Old 12-28-2022, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Nick & Adalind just made sense in the end. I understand why some fans could never get behind them
I honestly think they would've got together much sooner, had it not been for Nick and Juliette's real life romance.

Case in point ~ Juliette and Renard was clearly set up as a major thing around season 2 when she lost her memories, and was then just randomly and unjustly dropped. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
I honestly think they would've got together much sooner, had it not been for Nick and Juliette's real life romance.

Case in point ~ Juliette and Renard was clearly set up as a major thing around season 2 when she lost her memories, and was then just randomly and unjustly dropped. I don't think that's a coincidence.
You make a really good point. I could believe that.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:40 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)

Hmm. Interesting.
Old 08-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

https://nowordsneededmsrolicity.tumb...de-grimm-4/amp
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for that
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 06:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

You’re welcome