Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-23-2005, 07:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúthien Ancalimë
Yeah. He was such a sweet guy. And I loved the episode where he talked to Eric and Annie about his past. I really hope that he makes guest appearances in the 8th season. Or that he is the one who Mary married...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lulu
I really hope Mary marries him too. If they don't want to get married, it is senseless for them to stay together.
Old 08-23-2005, 07:18 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
I doubt will see him anymore now that Mary is married. I really figured she would have married Wilson.
You mean Mary married someone else? Aw man! Well, now that I know she and Wilson aren't together forever then, that gives me all the information I need.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Well, see Mary got divorced. Or she's getting divorced. As of now she up and left her husband. So they is still a tiny, tiny chance. Wilson did appear this season. Granted it was only as a favor to Eric to help a fellow teen father, but I take that as a good sign.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 08-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle
Yeah it realy creeps me out. But the TV version doesn't do the movie justice at all. The real version, with all the cursing and sex really enhances it, as bad as that sounds.

Othello is a dark story, though. If the movie was lighter like 10 Things it'd be weird.

I have to admit that I didn't watch it last night, but I taped it. I watched Lu's wedding on Strong Medicine. . I figured which one would I rather have for posterity, Andrew Keegan or Strong Medicine.
Did she get married? I was figuring that it wouldn't go through from watching the promos. I've not see any of this season so I had no idea.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

She did. But the previews for next week have Jonas getting arrested, so I don't know what's going on. But you knew there wasn't going to be a happily ever on that one. That show has so become my guilt pleasure. I've wacthed it straight for about a month now and the only two things I've learned is a) there are a heck of a lot of illnesses out there and b) nothing good ever happens for anyone that has anything to do with that hospital; that place is cursed.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-15-2007, 08:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow, its been years since this thread has been posted in...so sad

anyways, I was coming to sat that "Magic Joel" (a Sabrina ep starring Andrew) will be on today May 15, at 4/3c on ABC Family
Old 05-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Really?!?!? Yay! Isn't ABC Fam like the best channel? Totally going to set my computer to record that. Stupid Design class. We'll still be critiquing at 4.

Anyway, thank you Miss Shannon. I appreciate.

You know, he played the love interest for... I wanna say Lacey Chabert... in Party of Five for a few episodes. Is that show still rerun? I'd love to see him in that.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

I taped Sabrina and watched it. He was so adorable! And, if I do say so myself, waaaaaay hotter than Harvey. I had impure thoughts when he was all shackled, though.

When was that episode from, though? I'm trying to pinpoint when he cut his hair. Melissa Joan Heart seemed young, closer to Clarissa age. When did Sabrina start? A while ago. I want to say late 1996 Andrew cut his hair, that is my opinion. ...Not that anyone else cares that much I don't think.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
I had impure thoughts when he was all shackled, though.

When was that episode from, though?
first,

second, Magic Joel originally aired in 96

thirdly, he made some crappy movie like two years ago called "A New Wave" about two idiots who try to rob a bank or something, but he is the star along with John Krasinski, my current unhealthy obsession. I have it saved on Netflix, but they dont know when, if ever, it will be released. This makes me sad because I love Andrew's terrible C movies, they all are worth it just for him...*sigh*
Old 05-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

96? That was my first guess. So then he cut his hair sometime between then and April of 1997.

I'd looooove to see more Andrew stuff. I thirst for him. I hope that movie gets released. ...Come to think of it, he's been in a bunch fo movies in the last five years or so that I don't think ever really even got bought up for release. Poor thing.

Old 05-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

From some Hollywood site thing:
Quote:
As I looked across the room, I saw Andrew Keegan talking to a bunch of girls who were obviously stretching the legal limit. Nudging my friends, I said, “That’s the guy from American Pie!”

“Umm no Kimmy. Chill on the wine, it’s not.”

Adamant (and a lil tipsy), I insisted and proceeded to wager a bet. My friend approached Andrew and asked him to clarify the bet we had. The second he was in front of me, I realized my bad. I could see that I was confusing Andrew Keegan (10 Things I Hate About You) with Thomas Ian Nicholas (American Pie). I recanted, but they wouldn’t let me get out of it. Andrew asked me what the bet was and I told him it didn’t matter, I had lost. But he insisted to know!

As I told him the deal, he optimistically said that he was offered Thomas’ part but turned it down for 10 Things I Hate About You! So while I was nowhere near right, it was so sweet of him to help me regain credibility. Just in the middle of a laugh, my friend pointed and knocked his hand into my wine glass. Of course, it landed all over me (and my white pants!) and for the second time that night, I felt a deep crimson on my cheeks. Andrew laughed and politely looked away while the group of boys laughed, patted my chest dry. I tried (again!) to regain composure.

At that point, I was done. I was ready to leave. But I couldn’t get away so easily. As I said goodbye to Andrew, I grabbed his arm… and of course… his drink went flying out of his hands. And all over him! As he stood there sopping with alcohol, I couldn’t believe that I had managed to do it again. I was kicking myself out!

I would have died. Seriously.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

If I have to close the chapter of my life where I discuss 7H, I'll miss talking about Wilson the most. Not that anyone ever talked back to me, but he was an amazing character. So underused, so underappreciated, never forgotten- much like the show itself.