Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2004, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

I hope my DVDs come in Saturday.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

I was watched Apologize on the reruns today...ah, I almost died. Besides me constant smiling over Wilson, any episode with them in it sincerely makes me cry. They need to be together so bad!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 09-18-2004, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

Ooooh I want my DVDs sooo bad!
Old 09-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kaykayelle
I was watched Apologize on the reruns today...ah, I almost died. Besides me constant smiling over Wilson, any episode with them in it sincerely makes me cry. They need to be together so bad!
omg i did the same thing! i havent seen 7h in so long due to stupid school but i was home sick today and i was getting all bent out of shape over the episode....god i miss them so so so so so much

im writing my anti- mary/carlos one shot fic right now...and then im totally moving onto something mary/wilson-y

:cries: i want them baaack!!!
Old 09-18-2004, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by josie21612
im writing my anti- mary/carlos one shot fic right now...and then im totally moving onto something mary/wilson-y
Does this means I will be getting some Shannon fic soon? That would be soooo amazing. I've missed your stuff bunches.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 09-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Shannon, you're back!

BTW, who is in your avie?

Ooooh I'm drooling over Kim's new avie. Love Mary/Wilson goodness. You must make more. hehe
Old 09-18-2004, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Nikki. Shannon's avie features the one and only Paige and Spinner from Degrassi.

Old 09-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

I've been catching episodes of Degrassi. It's quiet racey though.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
I've been catching episodes of Degrassi. It's quiet racey though.
Eh, kind of. But your absolutely right if you'ree going by 7th Heaven standards.

Old 09-22-2004, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Let's just say that I wouldn't let my 12-14 yr old watch the show, seems like young teens is the desired watchers of Degrassi.

I feel so old, I used to watch Saved By The Bell as a "tween" and later on. I can't imagine watching Degrassi at those ages. My mother nearly had a stroke when she caught me watching Dawson's Creek at sixteen. I guess I thought that was a bit racey at the time, nothing compared to some of the storylines I've seen on Degrassi.
Old 09-22-2004, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

True, but I don't think that any of the stuff is done in bad taste. Actually, I think it is kind of accurate in the way they portray teen life- not how everyone is friends and that all of these things happen to everyone- but they deal with a lot of pertinent issues.

But back to Mary and Wilson. Anyone watch "Chances..." today on the reruns? I love when Robbie meets Wilson. Wilson seems so cute and Robbie was so threatened. Just the way I like it.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

"Chances" and "Are" are really good stuff. What a great ending to Season Five and the Mary arc. I loved it when Wilson was looking all sexy and just like, make a choice Mary!
Old 09-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

Wow I am feeling extreme M/W love right now. I need to go read a fic or something. Made and art but that wasn't enough. I need more.

I want to title Mary/Wilson. Let's make the The <Something>s or Marson or something, lol. I am requesting assitance for a name from my fellow shippers.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

Hmmm I can't think of anything yet, but give me more time to see the first season and I'll think up something.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

I was trying to think back on things they did but all the did was nap and go to the pool hall. Kind of boring if you ask me. It could have something to do with Buffalo, maybe. The Buffalos? Nah, that's lame.