Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Total Fan

Hey everyone!

One of our tv channels finally bought 7th Heaven and is airing it every Friday at 8 p.m.! I wasn't home this Friday, but I recorded the first episode and watched it this morning! I loved the pilot so I figured this was the perfect place to talk about the show!

Name - Tery
Real Name - Maja
Gender - Female
Age - 18
Location - Croatia
Grade Level - College Freshman
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I watched the first episode today and have a feeling I'm going to love it!
Other Shows You Like - Friends, Dawson's Creek, Smallville, BtVS & AtS, Alias, Gilmore Girls
Fave Movie - The Matrix & LotR trilogies, Speed, Love Actually
Fave Actor and Actress - Keanu Reeves (obviously! ), Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightley
Fave Musicians - Dido
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - Keanu for the last 6 months
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - Well, since this is my first post I really can't say, but I've been reading some threads and the people seem really nice!
Old 11-23-2004, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Maja! I think you are just the coolest person ever because you are getting 7th Heaven for the first time. I hope you like it here!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 11-24-2004, 01:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello! This is I think my first time posting on the 7th Heaven thread.

Name - Izzerelly
Real Name - Izabela I just don't like my real name. lol! If you find that it's spelled differently it's cuz I'm Polish. I prefer Izzy or Iz, Izzerelly, lol!
Gender - Female
Age - 15
Location - Canada
Grade Level - Grade 10
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I enjoy the issues that happen how the characters go about solving them.
Other Shows You Like - The OC, Friends, Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, Degrassi, Third Watch, Joan of Arcadia, Joey
Fave Movie - A Walk To Remember
Fave Actor and Actress - Matt Czuchry, Adam Brody, Lindsey Lohan
Fave Musicians - Billy Talent, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, No Doubt...there's a lot, lol!
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - That everyone is nice and it's about 7th Heaven! lol!
Old 11-24-2004, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

I don't think we have anyone here from Canada, as far as I can remeber. Welcome ~Izzerelly~!

And I like your name. I think it's really pretty. Izzerelly is cute, too.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 11-24-2004, 02:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Name - dare2dream892002
Real Name - Amira
Gender - Female
Age - 15
Location - orange county, California (no one actually calls it the oc)
Grade Level - High School Sophomore
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I don't know, theres something about it that i can't explain
Other Shows You Like - Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek, Will and Grace, Friends
Fave Movie - Rebel Without a Cause starring James Dean
Fave Actor and Actress - James Dean and idk
Fave Musicians - Eminen, NWA, Jay-Z, and Ashlee Simpson (haha, don't u love how i went from hardcore rap to pop)
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - No
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - Everyone seems to get along, and not judge anyone
Old 11-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Total Fan

Welcome Izzy & Amira!

Quote:
Originally posted by kaykayelle
Welcome Maja! I think you are just the coolest person ever because you are getting 7th Heaven for the first time. I hope you like it here!
Thanks!
So far, I love this place! Too bad I can only visit a couple of threads 'cause I don't want to be spoiled!
Old 11-25-2004, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks! I'm not a spoiler type either. I feel more excited when I see something good happen on shows! lol!
Old 11-25-2004, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

That stinks that like practically everything on here is a spoiler to you. That'd drive me batty.

I don't really like spoilers either. I read them for one season and I knew everything that was happening for over half the season before it even started, so now I stay away from them whenever possible.

Old 11-26-2004, 01:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kaykayelle
That stinks that like practically everything on here is a spoiler to you. That'd drive me batty.
lol!! That's why whenever I read a post, I always skim really fast to see if I can read them. lol!
Old 12-26-2004, 10:47 PM
Absolute Fan

hi i m teresa
im 19 and live in Florida
watch 7th heaven, kind of one of those shows i always watch lol. from the beginning, just always watch and i love it

i never posted here before so i thought i would.

Don't mod anywhere even thought i wish i did

i'll attempt to post as much as i can but i get a bit wrapped up in OTH lol, but i was curious about this season and the fans. Are people liking this season, because i seem to hear mostly negative. i think it's going alright, just curious about others though. ttyl

"can we take a ride, get out of this place while we still have time?"
Old 12-27-2004, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

You've posted here before, haven't you? Well, if you weren't welcomed before, Welcome!!!

As for this season (Season 9) I think the general consensus, at least here, is that this season isn't great but it's not insanely bad. It's kind of falling right in line with the past two seasons. If you'd like to start a Season 9 Discussion Thread, feel free to do so.

Old 12-28-2004, 03:20 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the info i might start that...we'll see

oh and i have pmed you before, and talked to you on other boards too i think.....that's orobably why you noticed me

"can we take a ride, get out of this place while we still have time?"
Old 12-28-2004, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I remember you now. I helped you with some avatar thing. I knew I knew you from something.

Old 01-24-2005, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Kim, what happened to your site? I checked on your sig line and it's not there. Problems?
Old 01-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~
Kim, what happened to your site? I checked on your sig line and it's not there. Problems?
Uh oh. That's not good. It was up yesterday. Eck, guess I have to contact my host. Thanks for the heads up!