Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2004, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

Let's Get To Know Each Other!

I was looking over several threads and realized that alot of us don't really know each other that much beyond the fact that we love the show. I know when Lulu was my Co-Mod, she liked to talk to some of you guys on MSN or AIM and that's something I'd like to get into, plus there are a lot more of you guys than there used to be and I'd like to get to know you better, so I'll start off and you guys reply!

Name - ~*Nikki*~
Real Name - Nikki
Gender - Female
Age - 22
Location - Arkansas
Grade Level - College Sophmore
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I enjoy the family dynamic and the moral values in an age where teens don't see that too often on their favorite shows.
Other Shows You Like - One Tree Hill, The OC, The L Word, Friends, Dawson's Creek, BtVS & AtS, Felicity, Alias, Dark Angel, Gilmore Girls
Fave Movie - A Walk To Remember
Fave Actor and Actress - (Currently) Benjamin McKenzie and Lindsay Lohan
Fave Musicians - Mandy Moore
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - 7th Heaven and The L Word ( I know, cuold my two boards *be* more diverse? )
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - I love the closeness and the conversation!

Okay post away you guys!

Nikki
Old 08-12-2004, 07:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Name - *Rach*
Real Name - Rachael
Gender - Female
Age - 14
Location - Georgia
Grade Level - High School Freshman
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I love all the charaters, and some of the issues you see on the show, and how they all have values and such
Other Shows You Like - Friends, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Summerland, The Ashlee Simpson Show, and Full House
Fave Movie - The Notebook
Fave Actor and Actress - (Currently) Chad Michael Murray and Courteney Cox Arquette
Fave Musicians - Ashlee Simpson, Yellowcard, Maroon 5
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - No
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - I love how everyone seems to agree with eachother, about things, and there aren't any shipper wars or anything. I also like the conversations, and the closeness.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.

Last edited by *Rach*; 08-17-2004 at 07:43 PM
Old 08-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Total Fan

Name - JoeDude
Real Name - Joseph, but most people call me Joe.
Gender - Male
Age - 22 going on 23 this October
Location - Indiana
Grade Level - Um.. I'm not sure. I don't go to school. I'm just trying to get my GED, and go to these adult education classes to learn more.
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I like the moral values as well. You don't see very many shows where they have that.
Other Shows You Like - Touched By An Angel, Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, ER, Judging Amy.
Fave Movie - Um.. this is a toughy. I like, You've Got Mail, The Wedding Planner, Simply Irresistible, and some others.
Fave Actor and Actress - (Currently) Geoff Stults, Beverly Mitchell.
Fave Musicians - True Vibe, Plus One, Casting Crowns, Brother's Keeper. (If none of you have head these groups before, that's because they play contemporary christian music).
Do you Mod at FF? If so, where? - I don't mod anywhere. I just like to surf the message boards.
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - I like the closeness, and conversation. The loving and warm atmosphere we have here.

Last edited by JoeDude; 08-13-2004 at 06:37 PM
Old 08-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Name- ~*Echo*~
Real Name- Beth
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Location- Washington state
Grade Level- High School Junior
Why You Like 7th Heaven- I like the family dynamic and being able to see the characters grow up and change over the years.
Other Shows You Like- Firefly, Buffy, Angel, Gilmore Girls, Smallville, The OC, CSI, Everwood
Fave Movie- The Shawshank Redemption, Bowfinger, Clueless, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lion King
Fave Actor and Actress- Adam Baldwin and Lauren Graham at the moment, but it's always changing.
Fave Musicians- The Wallflowers, Eve 6, Jars of Clay, The Clash, Nirvana, Aimee Mann
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? Nope
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board- I like that everyone gets along with each other and respects everyone else's opinions, rather than having a bunch of argument between different groups of fans all the time.
that a broken heart is blind
Old 08-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Name - kaykayelle
Real Name - Kimberly, or Kim if you want. Just not Kimmy, bleck!
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Location - NJ
Grade Level - High School Junior (11th grade)
Why You Like 7th Heaven - Because I have watched it since I was little and kind of feels like home now. I like the family, and the reliogious undertones (because I am not all that religious and it kind of educates me) as well as the characters.
Other Shows You Like - One Tree Hill, Boy Meets World, Newlyweds, The Ashlee Simpson Show, Summerland
Fave Movie - Uh, Ten Things I Hate About You, but I am not a very big movie person.
Fave Actor and Actress - Andrew Keegan and Jessica Biel. , 7h is in my blood
Fave Musicians - Well, if a band counts them Something Corporate.
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - No, but I would love to.
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - I can go here and get so many different opinions about the show and the goings on, but you all kind of tend to agree with me so I know I am not crazy. Plus, this is the only board I have found that I can post something without having ten people after me say that I couldn't have been anymore wrong. It's the nicest board I have been to in all the land. Woops, that's two. Sorry!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST

Last edited by kaykayelle; 08-13-2004 at 10:29 PM
Old 08-13-2004, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Name - *NewYork~Sweetie*
Real Name - Anna
Gender - Female
Age - 13
Location - Georgia
Grade Level - 7th Grade
Why You Like 7th Heaven - The show is wonderful, not like most of the shows today, it deals with real-life issues.
Other Shows You Like - Summerland, One Tree Hill, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The O.C
Fave Movie - Mean Girls
Fave Actor and Actress - (Currently) Chad Michael Murray and Beverly Mitchel
Fave Musicians - Ashlee Simpson, Bonnie McKee, Smile Empty Soul, Yellowcard, Something Corporate
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - No, but I'd love to be
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - The conversations are great and it's like a family here

myspacee.[/COLOR]

It's not you! It's Woo!

Last edited by *NewYork~Sweetie*; 08-19-2004 at 10:24 PM
Old 08-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Name- Effy11
Real Name- Stephanie
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Location- Ontario
Grade Level- High School
Why You Like 7th Heaven- I've loved watching the characters grow up over the years and watching them deal with everything going on in their lives.
Other Shows You Like- Summerland, OTH, The OC, Degrassi, GH, Reality shows..
Fave Movie- It's impossible to just choose one but to name a few: A Walk To Remember, Blue Crush, The Sweetest thing, The Notebook..
Fave Actor and Actress- Chad Michael Murray, Sophia Bush, Adam Brody, Rachel Bilson, Brittany Murphy, Jennifer Aniston, Lori Loughlin, Sean William Scott..
Fave Musicians- Ashlee Simpson, Ryan Cabrera, Gavin DeGraw, Yellowcard, Blink 182..
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? I mod at the Summerland board
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board- I've just started posting here really but I like that everyone gets along with each other.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Neat idea .

Name - QueenBitch
Real Name - Ashley/Aly
Gender - Female
Age - 15
Location - Wisconsin
Grade Level - High school sophomore
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I remember watching when I was younger, my two sisters had already moved out by the time I was in school, and I thought it'd be neat to have that many siblings (I don't anymore.) I kept watching because it was a neat show, plus I always liked Mary and Matt.
Other Shows You Like - The OC, Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Degrassi, Sex and the City, Friends, Everwood.
Fave Movie - The Goonies, Clueless, Legally Blonde, Breakfast at Tiffany's. I have a lot.
Fave Actor and Actress - I have a few. Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody, mainly, but I love Lauren Graham and Lindsay Lohan. Also Jake Gyllenhaal.
Fave Musicians - I have so many! Maroon5, Nirvana, Yellow Card, Dashboard Confessional, Marilyn Manson, Bright Eyes, Death Cab for Cutie, Korn, blink-182, I warned that Id that I have a lot! ah
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - Yep, Rachel Bilson.
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - Everyone's very nice and the conversation's usually pretty good, too. I remember this board barely moving at all, now it's going way fast!
Old 08-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Re: Let's Get To Know Each Other!

Name - True Daisy lover4ever
Real Name - Tiana
Gender - Female
Age - 20
Location - IL
Grade Level - College Sophmore
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I enjoy the family Loyalty and the moral values in an age where teens don't see that too often on their favorite shows.
Other Shows You Like - One Tree Hill, The OC, , Friends, Dawson's Creek, BtVS & AtS, Felicity,, Dark Angel, Gilmore Girls. Everwood
Fave Movie - A Walk To Remember, The prince in me
Fave Actor and Actress - (Currently) Leonardo Dicaprio and julia stiles
Fave Musicians - Mandy Moore, ashlee simpson
Do You Mod at FF? no
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - I love the conversation!
Old 08-20-2004, 12:17 AM
New Fan

Name - Erin
Real Name - Erin
Gender - Female
Age - 21
Location - Michigan
Grade Level - College Student
Why You Like 7th Heaven - I've been watching the show since Season 6 and have been faithful ever since! I love how they use different scenerios from the real world and apply them to the show.
Other Shows You Like - Charmed, Everwood, Gilmore Girls, Joey (when it comes out)
Fave Movie - WAY to many to name
Fave Actor and Actress - George Stults (I'm addicted to him serisouly LOL)
Fave Musicians - Ashlee Simpson (please don't flame me LOL)
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - No I don't :-(
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - This is my first time being on this board for the first time.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Erin! We wouldn't flame you over Ashlee, we love her here.

Nikki
Old 08-22-2004, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~

Nikki
True, true. Ashlee is one of our goddesses. Since you're a fan, you can help us with the ritual sacrifices we do. Kidding, kidding.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 08-23-2004, 12:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~

Nikki
yeah, we really do
kaykayelle, I was reading your get to know each other thing and I noticed that you favorite band was Something Corporate. I love them! Whats your favorite song from them? Mines Hurricane.

myspacee.[/COLOR]

It's not you! It's Woo!
Old 08-23-2004, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Hurricane is mine, too! With Konstantine as a close second. But heck, I like the all. They seriously don't have a song I don't like. Ahh I heart them with a "passion I fear cannot be quenched." Sorry.

Old 08-23-2004, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Name @ L L S T @ R
Real Name - Ken
Gender - Male
Age - 21
Location - New York
Grade Level - 4th year of college
Why You Like 7th Heaven - It's a cool/fun family show
Other Shows You Like - (Currently) One Tree Hill, Smallville, Everwood, Gilmore Girls, Nip/Tuck, Six Feet Under
Fave Movie - (Currently) Garden State
Fave Actor and Actress - (Currently) Zach Braff and Natalie Portman
Fave Musicians - John Mayer, Goo Goo Dolls, YellowCard, Black Eyed Peas, Jason Mraz, Usher, Matchbox Twenty, Aerosmith, Queen
Do You Mod at FF? If so where? - No
One thing you like about the 7th Heaven board - First Timer, the layout is nice.

kenny | credit