Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh my God, has anyone seen the new pictures of Jesse from the set of Powder Blue? jessicabielcentral.com has brand new pictures from the set. I almost didn't recognize her. All I can say is wow!

Hey surfergirl where have you been hiding?
Old 08-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
Yup. I saw we storm the Female Celeb board.

Anyway:
yes we can meet up at the Female Celeb board!

I love the dark hair on her, just like I like dark hair on Rachel McAdams. I think it's gonna be a great movie, making her a crediable actress.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

It's a great color, but the whole look is just so drastic. She just looks so different, very dramatic and serious. No makeup, and very dark, very different hair. Totally new look for her.

Yes, we have to keep up some kind of forum. We've all been posting together for so long, we can't end that now.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

What's this about the forum closing? I just got back from Boston last night that's why I have been MIA.

Does anyone know what Powder Blue is about? It looks like a dramatic/suspense movie? The new color looks fabulous but I'm not to into the haircut they gave along with it. It's nice to see pictures from filming so soon. It said that August 6th was her first day of filming Hope there is more to come.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Powder Blue I think is drama/suspense, like you said.

Her hair is crazy! It's a tad too dark. She should have just dyed it back to her natural color. I never liked her with hair too dark. The haircut is great, though. So, I don't know. Not too much complaints. That's gonna be a pain to dye back to blonde, though. Maybe she won't bother. That would be so great!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 08-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Extreme Fan

dark is good meaning it's the opposite of JLosers hair
Old 08-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Haha, yeah. Maybe that's why she was talking aut shaving her head, because she was going to change her hair.

Anyone else see this? I am really, really mad at her for this (which is weird, I know, but true.)
Quote:
JESSICA BIEL is dreading posing nude in her new movie POWDER BLUE, because she is terrified of stripping off in front of the film crew. The actress plays a stripper in the movie alongside Forest Whitaker and Ray Liotta, but is still unsure about baring all. She says, "I haven't decided exactly about the nudity. It's a tough one. "I am considering it but it's a very scary thing to do. It definitely feels vulnerable to be naked in front of anybody let alone a film crew. And it's scary because of the internet - you don't know where it's going to end up. It's a moment that could be exploited."
Gah gah gah!!! Why?

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 08-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ugh! Why is she potentially changing her stance on doing nudity? I don't understand the sudden change of heart.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

I've been thinking about this, and I think that she thinks that this is going to be her big movie, and she doesn't want to compromise it by her unwillingness to do something. Or, I think that she doesn't want to make people mad that they picked her, because of how she usually has to fight for roles and stuff.

But with the internet, she's so right about that. I'm sure if you did a Google Image Search on her righ tnow the Gear pics would most definitely be on the first or second page. And those are from forever ago. Now she's even more famous, and she's famous for her body, so taking off her clothes would be a really, really bad move.

(I take that back! You just search her name in a regular search, the images come up, and Image #1 a Gear picture, followed by a picture where there's a zoom-in on her butt. Out of 20 pictures on the first page of the Google Image Search, 8 are Gear pictures. Then one is that butt thing and another is a faked picture. Think think think!)

Old 08-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Double post!

Old 08-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Extreme Fan

i think because of the Gear pics and whole Sexiest Woman alive or something from Maxim she wasn't taken seriously as an actress and in my opinion, she was really just a piece of meat in Next so this film is a serious one like The Illusionist, she hopes this film can show the audience that she can act and should be taken seriously hence the hesistation on stripping. But Natalie Portman who is completely against nude scenes stripped for Closer and then shaved her head for V for Vendetta, that never hurt her career.

hi surfergirl, good to see you back.
Powder Blue is directed and scripted by Timothy Linh Bui, the drama is about four troubled people get together on New Year's Eve. Liotta will play an ex-con who is trying to meet up with his daughter (Biel) after he has just served a 25-year sentence.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Natalie Portman won something for Closer. That was a weird movie. I'm trying to think, though. Was she a 'good' actress before that movie? The only thing I can remember her in before that was Garden State and Star Wars.

I just think that, since she is trying so desperately to be taken seriously, taking off her clothes is just bad. They should be able to do the illusion of nudity or something for her. But I don't know. It's hard to say when I don't know how good the whole movie will be received or whatever. I have some faith in her decision making. Maybe, I don't know. Maybe she knows things we don't.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

What happened to that anti-nudity clause she supposedly has in her contracts? She has always said she wouldn't do nudity, that she wasn't comfortable with it. Now she's with Timberloser and she's OK with possibly doing nudity in movies?
Old 08-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking about that clause. Do you think it's just pressure she's putting on herself, or do you think it's from an outside source? To me, it seems like it's coming from her, like she wants to measure up or something.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Why does any movie need nudity? I don't care if she's playing a stripper, there are other ways to portray that without needing to show her in the nude! Is her agent or manager telling her to do this? Is it her publicist? Who? Someone must be influencing her. She was always so set on not doing nudity in movies, something obviously changed her opinions and views. I don't know if I could sit through a movie where she did a nude scene. This just isn't the same Jessica.

I can't believe our happy little 7th Heaven board will be no more, this time next week. I can't believe they're shutting us down!