Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

(I'm totally out of the loop) 7 questions about the new 7th Heaven episodes

(The mods can delete this after I get these answered, because I'm dying to know.)

Anyway, I love 7th Heaven. But I only watch the old episodes on ABC Family. I catch the new ones on the WB one in a while, and I've been wondering a few things.

1.-Where's Matt?
2.-Where's Mary?
3.-Where's Simon?
4.-where are Sam and David?
5.-How old is Ruthie now?
6.-...And Lucy?
7.-Is Ashlee Simpson(forgot the name of her character) a friend of someone in the family?

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

- Kelly
Old 03-23-2004, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

3.-Where's Simon? He went off to college away from Glenoak a year early after running over a guy with his car and killing him by accident.
4.-where are Sam and David? They still live with the Camdens, and are often babysat by Cecilia.
5.-How old is Ruthie now? Err... she's in the eighth grade, so I would assume that she's 13 or 14 by now.
6.-...And Lucy? About 20 or 21, I believe.
7.-Is Ashlee Simpson(forgot the name of her character) a friend of someone in the family? Originally she met the Camdens when she started dating Simon. When he moved away and they broke up, she sort of hung around the Camden house for no logical reason for a while. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] She later started babysitting the twins and recently began dating Martin, the son of a Marine stationed in Iraq, who is staying with the Camdens.

Although they get passing mentions and Barry Watson has guest-starred on the show a few times, Matt, Mary, and Simon seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth as far as this show is concerned. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Beth
that a broken heart is blind
Old 03-23-2004, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Since the questions have been replied to, I'm going to close this thread. Thanks for helping her out Echo!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]