Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Episode 11.5 "The Replacements" Discussion Thread

The Replacements

While Annie (Catherine Hicks) is out of town, Eric (Stephen Collins) finds himself looking after three teenagers, T-Bone (guest star Colton James), Jane (guest star Sarah Mason) and Margaret (guest star Andrea Morris), who are homeless and hoping the Camdens will find it in their hearts to take them in. After Annie comes home to the chaos and new faces, Eric also realizes it's time to tell Annie what he's been hiding from her for weeks.

Meanwhile, Sandy (Haylie Duff) finds herself in a romantic triangle with Martin (Tyler Hoechlin) and the guy she's been seeing from school, Daniel (guest star Aaron Staton). Nikolas & Lorenzo Brino also star. The episode was directed by Michael McDonald and written by creator and executive producer Brenda Hampton.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 10-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

No comments?

I actually liked this episode, I felt like the show was getting back into it's roots with helping people out.

I really found the final scene between Eric and Annie to be really touching and the chemistry between Stephen and Catherine was there once again, it was nice to see it re-emerge.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

I tried and tried to post yesterday and it just wasn't going through.

I liked this episode. I think it was more entertaining since we got a chance to get involved with some new character. It took some of the focus of of a, generally, lackluster episode.

T-Bone is a pretty amazing character, if I may say so. He's got depth. The others- yawn. Especially that Annie (red head orphan Annie, not Catherine Hicks Annie ) looking one.

The return of Catherine Hicks was pretty great.

Next week I feel is going to suck though because it's just going to be about Eric saying he's sick, I'm sure. Bo-oring.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 11-01-2006, 08:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm glad that Annie is back. I just want to know what's wrong with Eric. And I can't wait til Ruthie comes back!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Yeah. Did everyone see the ad for Ruthie coming back in two weeks? (Ruthie getting a 'coming home' ad. How pathetic, I think.) Still, I'm really psyched to see her!

Old 11-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

See as much bitching as I do about Mack's acting, I think she's sorely missed. I'm glad to have her back home.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Well, her acting's not missed, but Ruthie as a character is just what the show is lacking right now. I miss her so.