Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Episode 11.17 "Small Miracles" Discussion Thread

Small Miracles
When a frantic Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman) loses the tiny diamond from the promise ring that T-Bone (Colton James) gave her, she takes it as a sign that maybe they shouldn't be together and enlists the entire household to search for the missing stone. Meanwhile, Eric (Stephen Collins) and Lucy (Beverley Mitchell) independently come across a mysterious black bird and interpret it as a sign of bad things to come. Jonathan (guest star Nick Zano) tells Sandy (Haylie Duff) that he has strong feelings for her. Catherine Hicks, Nikolas & Lorenzo Brino and George Stults also star. Michael Preece directed the episode written by Elaine Arata.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

This episode was well written for the fact that it was different. It took a different tone, a more cynical one, like everything that was going on was kind of dumb. I think 7H takes themselves waaaay too seriously as a whole, so it was nice for them to step a teeny bit back from that.

That bird scared me so bad! Both times! I have a deathly fear of birds, so I guess I would have been more scared than most.

And another reason why I liked this episode? The fact that I am the queen of predicitions. Haylie Duff told TV Guide we would be getting some new beginnings, so I thought, hey, maybe Lucy will get a job at another church. And low and behold, this week, job offer. How weird!

Anyway, I am curious as to if Elaine Arata has written any other episodes, because I was quite pleased by this one. I have to check that out, since the whole time I was wondering who the writer of this was. Sure wasn't a Brenda episode, I'll tell you that.

ETA: Episodes written by Elaine Arata according to TV.com:
7th Heaven Ring Around the Rosie
7th Heaven Hungry
7th Heaven X-Mas
7th Heaven Christmas!
7th Heaven Small Miracles
7th Heaven There's No Place Like It
7th Heaven Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do
7th Heaven Talk to Me
7th Heaven Suspicion
7th Heaven Dirty Laundry
7th Heaven That Touch of Bink (1)

All episodes that I have liked. I believe that I do have a favorite writer now. Shame that that develops now as the show is ending, but whatever.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the ad on cwtv.com looks funny
Old 04-10-2007, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

It was pretty decent. I'd recommend people watch it if they were interested in Season 11.

Anyone else see it?

Old 04-14-2007, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

I didn't see this episode!
Did Lucy accept the job? And did anything special happen between her and Kevin?
And between Ruthie and T-Bone?
Old 04-15-2007, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Lucy hasn't made her mind up yet, that's this week. Ruthie and T-Bone appear to be on shaky ground, as far as I can tell. Lucy and Kevin didn't really have any special interaction.

Old 04-16-2007, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

thanks!

maybe the fact that T-bone and ruthie aren't going well, is hope for Martin and Ruthie!!
Old 04-16-2007, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Well, not really. Last night we found out that Martin has been seeing Jane... and he kissed her. But maybe Ruthie will want him back. Who knows.

Old 04-16-2007, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

well jane needs to leave and let martin and ruthie be together!
Old 04-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

I'll let her know.