Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Episode 11.15 "Tit for Tat" Discussion Thread

Tit for Tat
For Valentine's Day, Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman) and an extremely reluctant T-Bone (Colton James) get tattoos to prove their love for each other. Eric (Stephen Collins) and Annie (Catherine Hicks) panic when the Colonel (guest star Peter Graves) and Ruth (guest star Barbara Rush) pay them an unexpected visit, causing Lucy (Beverley Mitchell) to rush out of town before her parents find out that she told the Colonel and Ruth about Eric's health condition.

Finally, Jane (guest star Sarah Wright) receives her divorce papers in the mail and Sandy (Haylie Duff) develops feelings for a doctor (guest star Nick Zano, "What I Like About You"), much to Martin's (Tyler Hoechlin) frustration.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 02-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Decent episode. Love The Colonel and Ruth. Jane being married to George was a nice twist. Do you guys really think John and Ruth will move to California? Eesh.

Ruthie's tattoo? HIDEOUS. GIANT. What dumb thing to do. But next weeks does look good. Back to the 'rents knowing everything and Lucy being wacky.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 02-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Nobody watched this weeks episode? No one wants to talk about it?

Old 02-13-2007, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Only 2.83 million viewers watched it this week. I think everyone was watching the Grammys instead.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Ah, yes, I forgot. But why watch the Grammy's when an All-New 7th Heaven is premiering?

Old 02-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

I'm really late on 7th heaven episodes but I LOVE this show!! Especially Lucy&Kevin!!
Could anyone sum up a bit please?? Thanks!
Old 02-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Well, what was the last thing you saw?

Old 02-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

I didn't get one real review for this episode. How depressing guys! Hopefully we'll do better with tomorrow's episode.

Old 02-20-2007, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
Well, what was the last thing you saw?
All I know is that Ruthie is back from scotland and that Eric has health problems.

I don't know if Lucy has decided that she'll have more kids or if she'll stick to the idea that she doesn't want more. And also what's going on with Martin.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Lucy decided a while ago that she wanted to have more kids, but nothing has really been said of that since she decided.

Um, Martin. He and Sandy almost got married, but then they didn't for some reason. Now Sandy is supposed to be dating Nick Zano, who's a doctor of some sorts, and I don't think Martin really knows, even though he saw them on their date. Anyway, he's in and out, trying to get sndy still. Oh, and that Jane girl seems to like him, but she's married to George, the adopted brother of Eric.

Old 02-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Thanks a lot!!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

No problem. If you have any other questions, just ask.