Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Episode 11.14 "Deacon Blues" Discussion Thread

Deacon Blues

Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman) suggests to T-Bone (Colton James) that it might be time to get his driver's license so they can finally have some privacy. Unfortunately, T-Bone makes the mistake of asking Kevin (George Stults) -- a former police officer -- to help him get ready for the test.

Lou (guest star Alan Fudge) informs a stunned Eric (Stephen Collins) that the church deacons feel he and Lucy (Beverley Mitchell) are no longer appealing to the younger church members, so it is suggested that Sandy (Haylie Duff) deliver the next sermon.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 01-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Well, I have to be honest that this didn't have my 100%, but my favorite part tonight was... the twins? No, they didn't do super math. They found an envelope. Now that's a good Camden sleuth if I've ever seen one. Good work boys!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 01-29-2007, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

Is it just me or are they going out of their way to talk up how good home schooling is for children? It this Brenda's newest crusade? What's next, an episode about the evils of the public school system, complete with ****ty teachers....oh wait, we already had that one. My bad.

In all honesty though beyond the T-Bone/Ruthie stuff, I thought it was a pretty solid episode and I liked the ending.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it really wasn't horrible. Just typical 7th Heaven stuff. Thumbs up from me!