Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Episode 10.18 "Invitation to Disaster" Discussion Thread - LAST WEEK'S EPISODE

Invitation to Disaster

Eric (Stephen Collins) and Annie (Catherine Hicks) find themselves with a problem when they realize Simon (David Gallagher) and Rose's (Sarah Thompson) wedding falls on the same day as Matt (Barry Watson, who does not appear in the episode) and Sarah's (Sarah Danielle) med school graduation ceremony. Eric and Kevin (George Stults) try to get the couple to agree to either move the wedding date or elope, but Rose's ex-finacé, Umberto (guest star Fidel Gomez) conspires with Annie to talk Rose out of eloping. Finally, Rose realizes she has been difficult and tries to mend her relationship with the Camdens. Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman) asks Eric if she can go to Scotland as an exchange student, but Eric knows her real motive is to be with Peter (Scotty Leavenworth). Beverley Mitchell, Nikolas Brino and Lorenzo Brino also star.
The episode was directed by Keith Truesdell and written by Brenda Hampton.

Have anything to say about last weeks episode, since FanForum was not up then?

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm glad that Rose was willing to move the wedding date.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

What happened in the ep?

Is Ruth going to move?
Old 04-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Who's Ruth, the grandmother? Did you mean Rose? At the end of the episode, Rose and Simon and Rose and the family are both fine.

This episode bothered me so much! Ruthie told Matt's secret. I was hoping that they would never find out that secret. Oh well.
Do you guys think Sarah is pregnant? That's what I think. Big news that Ruthie couldn't tell, they're not getting divorced, Sarah's pregnant. It almost has to be that.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Same here, I hoped that the family would never find out about that. I agree with Ruthie when she said that it wouldn't matter now because they are still married. They are definitely doing well together.

I want Sarah to be pregnant. She and Matt make a good couple, and it would be nice to see Matt and her start a family. I question this because of Ruthie's reaction when Sarah told her "another secret". From the episode stills, Matt and Sarah look happy so I don't think it's a divorce.
Old 11-11-2006, 05:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
Who's Ruth, the grandmother? Did you mean Rose? At the end of the episode, Rose and Simon and Rose and the family are both fine.

This episode bothered me so much! Ruthie told Matt's secret. I was hoping that they would never find out that secret. Oh well.
Do you guys think Sarah is pregnant? That's what I think. Big news that Ruthie couldn't tell, they're not getting divorced, Sarah's pregnant. It almost has to be that.
I also think it's sad that it's not their secret anymore - it was sth special between Ruthie and Matt.

So I just saw the finale of S10 and I thought Sarah wouldn't be pregnant, cause I think that Ruthie could've told them that - I wish she would've rather than spilling their secret. Also I don't think Sarah looked pregnant when talking to Rose about the date - but I don't remember exactly if we saw her whole body there...

Avi by Valerie