Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Barry Watson Appreciation Thread: What About Barry?

I love Barry so much. He is one of the sweetest, funniest guys on Tv in my opinion. What About Brian?, his new show on ABC where he plays the title character, premiers tonight at 10 PM ET, and will then move to Mondays at 10 (it's regular timeslot.) I'm really looking forward to his new show. I hope it's great and he becomes some huge success. He deserves it.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love Barry too! I agree with you on all of those things. Barry is my favorite! I am such a big fan! I really do hope 'What About Brian' will do good. It's just really great seeing Barry do his own thing. Ahh! I could go on forever and talk about him, but I won't lol.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I thought the show was OK. The first episode, the one on Sunday, was kind of bland. The one on Monday was much better, IMO, whiuch was stupid on everyone's part because the ratings went way down from Sunday to Monday. It's a real shame, I think.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Same here, the show was okay. It wasn't extremely great. Overall though, I liked it. There's just some things about it that are a little off, in my opinion. I read the same thing about the ratings. =/

Barry is making 4 appearances on TV. I have all of them on tape by the way & I wish there could be a way for everyone who didn't get to see it to see it. Well, I should actually say he is making one last appearance this week which is on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. (Check your listings because I'm not entirely sure on what day & time.) On Monday, he was on Regis and Kelly. Today, he was on the Tony Danza show where he talked about the show, his cancer, Tracy, and his son. It was just..ugh..way too cute! Tracy was part of the audience. They showed a shot of her waving and blowing a kiss. Then, Barry yelled out, "SHE'S HOT!" It was just really nice. Barry was funny on Martha! Again, Tracy was sitting in the audience too. Martha talked to them about how they first met, how they got back together, & the baby.
If anybody wants to know more, just tell me because I can type everything that happened. lol
Old 04-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Today is Barry's 32nd Birthday! Happy Birthday to him and best wishes!!!
Old 05-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

His new show is a new favorite of mine, and it just got picked up for another season!
Old 05-12-2006, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

It did get picked up? Yay. I'll watch when it comes back. The finale was pretty decent. I wish that guy walked in though on Brian an Marjorie instead fo standing outside. Adam, that's his name.

Old 05-13-2006, 12:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yay! I just read about the show getting renewed! I am soooo happy! This is just amazing! Woo! I am so freakin' happy! lol

icon by: lenz_obsessed
Old 05-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't been watching What About Brian...but I will def have to start.
credit
Old 05-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

I wish he had walked in too. Next season will be good, the Brian/Marjorie/Adam triangle will pick up.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wish he had walked in too! Oh gosh! From the moment the camera started turning away from Brian and Marjorie, I was like "Oh no, is Adam there?"...and he was. The show is getting better and better. I hope more people start watching the show when it comes back on. I would hate to see it get cancelled.

Old 05-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Adam seeing them was bad. I think that guy and the open marriage wife of his- that's bad. She broke it off with the Mr. Mom but then he ended up with software girl. Bad news.

Old 05-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, it sucked that Adam saw that, but he was bound to find out about it anyways.
It sucks that Deena ended it with that guy, but then Dave just happened to start with the software girl. I hope they work it out.

Old 05-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

ABC.com needs to put this show up on their website so I can see it. I totally forgot to tune in when it aired.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Here you go. http://abc.go.com/primetime/whataboutbrian/