Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2004, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Ashlee Simpson/Cecilia Smith Appreciation: Hair color is only a bottle away

Ashlee Simpson/Cecilia Smith Appreciation: Hair color is only a bottle away.

I really like Ashlee. A lot. And I don't completely hate Cecilia. Besides, it's not Ashlee's fault that the show wants her to stick around and she gets stupid plotlines about hanging out for no reason.

She's got a reality series AND an album coming out, Simon's clearly still in love with her, she's got a famous sister, her father used to be a minister, she's not ashamed of her daddy's business, and brunette has never looked so fab!

Let's start appreciating!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-15-2004, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm replying to my own thread, I know. But I have stuff I want to say. Saw Ashlee this morning on Et on MTV- brown hair and all. She looks great, I have to say. She's going to be on the cover of YM sometime soon, they covered the photoshoot. Didn't say when, but my guess would be the June issue (if it's not already out) because that's when her show is starting I think.

About her haircolor...
Ashlee said that they colored it in her house. They just took the bottle and went for it. She was afraid her parents would freak, but they liked it so she's keeping it. Too bad her album promos haver already been shot...

Her show...
The show is going to be on this summer, and come on after The Newlyweds. It's going to be like a Simpson's power hour. I hope they don't make her out to be a ditz, too, though. She said they followed her around for SIX MONTHS! That's a long time. but six months from like now definitely brings us back to 7th Heaven filming time. Maybe we'll get to see some Cecilia-ness.

(not from ET on MTV)And her official website...
Ashlee Simpson

Pic time!!!!

...more here

OK I think that is is for now. WOOH!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

I like her new look. Better than it was on the show. Like, those bangs? They annoyed me for some reason.
Old 05-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

i love her new hair! and her new single " Pieces of me"
which you can listen to here

myspacee.[/COLOR]

It's not you! It's Woo!
Old 05-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBitch
I like her new look. Better than it was on the show. Like, those bangs? They annoyed me for some reason.
Yeah. She had like a weird bowl bangs thing going on. I like her hair when it's kind of messy and tossled and not stick straight. It looks sooo much better that way.

Old 05-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBitch
i love ashlee but i have to agree about her hair on the show!

I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye
Old 05-16-2004, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

I've still yet to hear her single and I really really wanna!

Nikki
Old 05-17-2004, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

hey i heard ashlee's single today and i think it was very good. Does any1 know where i could hear any other songs by her?

and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
Old 05-17-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

She had a song on the Freaky Friday soundtrack, "Just Let Me Cry."

Old 05-18-2004, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jessica Simpson to Promote Breath Mints
By Associated Press

May 18, 2004, 2:40 PM EDT

HERSHEY, Pa. -- Jessica Simpson will star in commercials marketing Hershey's new breath mints.

The commercials featuring the 23-year-old singer and her sister Ashlee are scheduled to begin airing nationally next week.

In the spots, the two debate whether the Ice Breakers Liquid Ice breath mint is liquid or ice, a play off Simpson's unintentional humor when she confused the tuna she was eating for chicken on her MTV show, "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica," with husband Nick Lachey.

"Jessica is a breath of fresh air with a terrific sense of humor right in tune with the Ice Breakers Liquid Ice brand," Thomas K. Hernquist, Hershey Foods Corp. senior vice president and chief marketing officer, said in a statement Monday.

Hershey Foods recently tapped Latin pop star Thalia for a Hispanic market promotional campaign.

Guess Ashlee is making the commercial rounds. Hey, whatever gets her name out there I guess.

Old 05-18-2004, 04:38 PM
Extreme Fan

I like how there doing all the commercials about Jessica's um slips of the tongue? anyway I think there soo funny!

myspacee.[/COLOR]

It's not you! It's Woo!
Old 05-18-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, they are actually really cute. I've taped every episode of The Newlyweds. I can't wait for the next season of Newlyweds and Ashlee's reality show. This summer is going to be awesome. Only thing that would make it better would be new 7th Heaven, but you can't get everything I guess.

Old 05-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kaykayelle
She had a song on the Freaky Friday soundtrack, "Just Let Me Cry."
yes i kno i wasnt quite sold on her voice when i first heard "just let me cry" but now hearing her new single she actually is really good!

and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
Old 05-18-2004, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

She sounds nothing like her sister. I hope that that doesn't hinder her in any way. She said that when she was young she was self concious of her own voice because Jessica was so good. It would really suck if the media went all "you're sister is better than you" on her.

Old 05-20-2004, 06:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I love Ashee and her character Cecilla. They are great. As for her hair, I have not seen it but I am sure it looks nice as she does.