Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

9x07 "Regret To Inform" General Discussion Thread

Quote:
When Kevin (George Stults) leads Venus (guest star Martha Plimpton), a young woman, to believe that Martin (Tyler Hoechlin) is a rookie cop, she quickly expresses interest in him. Martin has a hard time revealing the truth after he learns that Venus' father is serving in the Middle East. Meanwhile, Eric (Stephen Collins) and Annie (Catherine Hicks) are worried that Martin is getting in over his head with Venus and enlist Kevin to fix things, which only leads to rumors around the police station that Kevin is cheating on Lucy (Beverley Mitchell). Meanwhile, Ben (guest star Geoff Stults) continues to hide his relationship with Lucy's new doctor, even though they spend a weekend together.
Well this should be a yawner, lol. We can always hope for the best though. Geez, who is the drag queen hitting on Kevin?
Old 10-25-2004, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

The summary confuses me. Kevin hooks Martin up with some chick and then he has to break them up? Oy.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I still can't believe Martha Plimpton is guest appearing on this show. I remember her from Goonies!
Old 10-25-2004, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

great this episode will be like lucy overreacts to nothing
Old 10-25-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

oh boy

I'm dreading this ep
Old 10-25-2004, 11:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

QUESTION-
If Martin has been receiving money from a trust,shouldn't he be,oh,I don't know,OFFERING some to the Camdens to help out with bills for TAKING HIM IN???
Old 10-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

This sucked. Not as bad as Vote, but it was up there.

That whats-her-face blond was kind of ugly. How old was she supposed to be anyway?

I wanted Martin's dad to die (didn't like him either) and then have Ruthie comfort him. Oh that would be great.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 10-25-2004, 11:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think that Brenda has an obsession w/war...she keeps drilling it into us...we KNOW there is a war going on and that a major election is coming up...let us FORGET about it for awhile already!!!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunbird21
I think that Brenda has an obsession w/war...she keeps drilling it into us...we KNOW there is a war going on and that a major election is coming up...let us FORGET about it for awhile already!!!!!

People watch TV to forget about things. I guess 7H isn't the program they should be watching if they want to do that, though.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 10-26-2004, 12:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

It was a good episode except for Martin. He's getting on my nerves. He's such an ungrateful little brat. He is so disrespectful and rude to the Camdens, esp. Eric and Annie. They took him in, even though they didn't have to. He repays them by treating them like dirt. I was so glad when I thought he was leaving for good, but he's not. If he doesn't like living with the Camdens he needs to either leave, or be thankful to be able to live there.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunbird21
QUESTION-
If Martin has been receiving money from a trust,shouldn't he be,oh,I don't know,OFFERING some to the Camdens to help out with bills for TAKING HIM IN???
Exactly. He needs to give them some money. He lives there for free, and on top of that thinks he can do whatever, whenever he wants. I think Eric and Annie need to stop being so nice to Martin. He doesn't appreciate anything they do for him. Why was it ok when they thought that Ruthie wanted to go out with Martin who is three years older, but when they think Martin is dating a woman older than him, suddenly it's illegal? I guess they don't consider a 17 year old going out with a 14 year old illegal. Seems like they care more about Martin then their own children. I wish they would get rid of Martin already.

Quote:
Originally posted by girlguide
I still can't believe Martha Plimpton is guest appearing on this show.
I didn't even realize it was her. I remember she was a guest star on Family Ties in 1985. She doesn't sound the same though. She looks different too.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Episodes like these make me never want to watch this show again. I am so sick of the PSA/Political crap everyweek. Doesn't this show know how to do fun and cheerful, non-educational?
Old 10-26-2004, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Guess not. They have something to prove to us or something. I really don't understand why.

Old 10-26-2004, 03:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Possibly one of the worst episodes I've ever seen. Lucy and Kevin's storyline was stupid. Just when he came home, she forgave him? That Venus girl was ugly. What is it with this show, and war and politics? Bottom line: Bad episode
Old 10-26-2004, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepie33
Possibly one of the worst episodes I've ever seen. Lucy and Kevin's storyline was stupid. Just when he came home, she forgave him? That Venus girl was ugly. What is it with this show, and war and politics? Bottom line: Bad episode

Yeah i agree, this one top the 5 worst episodes for me.