Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2004, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

9x04 "Bad Boys Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do" General Discussion

Quote:
Eric (Stephen Collins) is approached by a young pregnant girl, Leanne (guest star Amanda Fuller), for help in finding a family to adopt her baby. However, when Leanne goes into labor, she has a change of heart and suddenly Eric and Annie (Catherine Hicks) are stuck with the task of trying to convince Leanne's mother to support her and help find the baby's father. Meanwhile, Simon (David Gallagher) runs into the brother of the young boy he accidentally killed in the car accident, only to find that the brother has forgiven Simon and would like to help him find closure; Harry (guest star Aaron Carter) is confronted by Kevin (George Stults) and Martin (Tyler Hoechlin) for wanting to break up with Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman), and all three are surprised to learn that Ruthie wants the exact same thing; and Lucy (Beverley Mitchell) teaches her first sex education class and finds she may be better at it than she expected. Nikolas & Lorenzo Brino also star.
Aside from the crappy title, the episode sounds good. I'm happy to see David gets something to work with! I've been waiting awhile for there to be some closure on the wreck.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

My prediction for tonight: Based on it being the third episode of the season, I say the ep is going to be OK- nothing great, kind of stupid and boring, but nevertheless there. Hopefully I'll get proven wrong.

ETA: This is the forth episode? Woops.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST

Last edited by kaykayelle; 10-04-2004 at 11:55 PM
Old 10-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

2x the Mary mentions- and a Charles mention to boot. Thank you Lord! I was hoping she was the one on the phone when Sam and David picked up but no such luck.

Sam butchered the glorius food line.

I could have cared less about the pregnant girl.

The adopting parents were dumb and annoying as heck.

When Aaron Carter went to hug Ruthie, he kind of just hugged himself.

And anyone else miss Lucy's sex class? They totally forgot about it! How dumb are they?!?!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 10-04-2004, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

No more Aaron, right?

Actually, this episode was okay. Better than most eppies I've seen lately.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Tina -
No more Aaron, right?
I could have sworn he signed a 3 episode deal, but I could be wrong. I really hope he is gone- for good. He stunk. Not that his acting was bad, but he was a stain on what was the beginning of Season 9.

Old 10-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Nice, not great episode. Leanne, pregnant girl, was pretty corny. If I didn't know, I would've thought that Aaron Carter was Ruthie's big brother based on that hug. Glad Aaron is gone. Him and Ruthie just seem TOO akward (sp). Lucy's storyline was actually one of my favorites. I liked when she told that couple to leave.
Old 10-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepie33
Him and Ruthie just seem TOO akward (sp).
Ruthie seems awkward with everyone I think. Mack needs to loosen up if they are going to have her start hardcore dating now.

And anyone else think that Harry looked like he was 10 years older than Ruthie in the picnic table scene? That was just wrong. He's waaaaay too old for her.

Old 10-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

The only that was interesting was when simon finally let go the whole accident thing..
Old 10-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Well I had class last night so I've not seen the episode yet, but from the comments here and over at TWoP, I think it's going to be a good snarky time for me.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
Well I had class last night so I've not seen the episode yet, but from the comments here and over at TWoP, I think it's going to be a good snarky time for me.
Oh I'm sure it will be.

And Simon on the bike was nothing short of laughable. Wear those helmets! Pump those legs! I was dying!

Old 10-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Amazingly, I didn't hate the episode as much as I thought I would. It also helped that they mentioned Mary not once, but twice in the same episode.
Old 10-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

The mentions of Mary didn't help for me at all. This episode was horrible.

Old 10-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I know, you would have rather seen Mary than hear about her! Me too, but at least we know she still exsists in the Camden Universe.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

I missed parts of this episode, mostly the beginning, but I didn't really get why Annie and Eric thought it was their business to get involved in telling people's parents and stuff. The girl asked them to find an adoptive family for her kid. When she said that she wanted to keep the baby, that should have been the end of their involvement.

I hated the way they portrayed the prospective adoptive parents! I know people like that exist, but 99% of the parents who want to adopt a child, just want a child to love and take care of. Ugh.

Why did they mention Lucy's class in the summary of the episode if it wasn't even a storyline? Silly, silly.

Overall, I felt meh.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

it was ok. i did like the simon storyline, and i as so happy that aaron carter is gone! he was just simply awful.

and what is the deal next week about the voting thing? seems a little planned? and gilmore girls too. whats that about?

kenny | credit