Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-08-2004, 04:13 PM
New Fan

7th heaven music videos

can you guys here post music videos??if you have some?
bye
Old 10-09-2004, 04:56 PM
New Fan

please

pleasee
Old 10-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Total Fan

Re: 7th heaven music videos

Hi

Welcome to the 7th Heaven board.

As far as I know, nobody makes 7th Heaven music videos. As a suggestion, please don't start a thread, asking a question. There are plenty of threads so that you can post your question on. Thank you.

Joe.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Questions threads aren't that great, but this one is OK because we haven't had a music video thread on here yet.

I don't think anyone makes vids either. I tried once, but since I have most of my episodes on CD's it didn't work the way I had hoped. If I make one though I'll be sure to post a link here.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 10-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

I made this extremely crappy Ruthin video. The audio is all off and its choppy and small, but it's a start.

Video
Music: I Am Fred Astaire by Taking Back Sunday (you can't quite hear it though)

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 10-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Okay Kim, first off, ur video did not suck. I really liked the transitions from scene to scene.

Being the veteran music video maker, I'll give you some tips. I'm not sure if you wanted to keep audio in or not, but if you didn't and just wanted to have music over the clips, then in WMM2(Windows Movie Maker 2) you just go down above the "timeline" and there is like a volumne looking icon, click it and it should come up with the option of having sound from the clips or sound from the music, just push the lever all the way down to Music and you'll have music overlapping the video.

Other than that, your video looked fine! Hope this helps and if it was your intention to keep in audio, then I've totally insulted you and for that I am sorry.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

I did that and it didn't work. I kept doing that with the slider like 30 times and I couldn't completely get rid of it. Gah it was the most annoying thing ever.

But it didn't quite matter because the music quality of the song I was using sucked thanks to the wonderful iTunes/WMM uncompatibility and my microphone. Thanks for the tip though Nikki! I appreaciate it.

Old 10-13-2004, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

Oh okay, well I don't feel as dumb. All in all though Kim, it was a very promising start and I really hope you continue this.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
Oh okay, well I don't feel as dumb. All in all though Kim, it was a very promising start and I really hope you continue this.
The only reason I was able to do it was because the episode was on my computer. I tried it before but the stuff was on disks so it kind of didn't work at all. Do you know of anyway to be able to upload the clips or whatever into the prog to be able to use them at a later date after deleting the movie file the clips were made from? The vids take up an INSANE amount of my hard drive and after every 2 eps or so they go onto a disk.

Old 10-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Kim, as far as I know, there is no way to do that. I'll look into it though when I get a chance.
Old 10-18-2004, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Nikki. Speaking of which, I need to get rid of some stuff to ensure I have ample space for tonights Wilson West viewing.

Old 10-18-2004, 10:40 PM
Extreme Fan

that was my first 7th Heaven music video! and it wasn't all that bad

myspacee.[/COLOR]

It's not you! It's Woo!
Old 10-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
Kim, as far as I know, there is no way to do that. I'll look into it though when I get a chance.
I was thinking I could load the vid from a disk, take the clips I want and make a movie out of that, save that on my hard drive, and then use that clip file to put into a music video. Would that work?

Old 10-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Kim you could try it, it might be worth the effort.

Do you download your new episodes or just rip em from television? I'm in need of the new episodes as I'm on dial up now and it would take forever to download them.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

I have a TV tuner card in my computer so I rip them right through that.