Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2021, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Ok about the casting I can agree, surely no new actors I'll start stanning on this show. But I'l watch for the show itself.
Old 05-25-2021, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am unsure yet
Old 05-25-2021, 05:11 AM
Extreme Fan

The fact that they are hyping the show based on its special effects already is concerning, when we saw that's what happened with GOT's last seasons (especially S8). Sure the dragons look cool but I'd take worse CGI and a better story over that.
Old 05-25-2021, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I think the actor just said that bc the dragons are very beloved.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
The fact that they are hyping the show based on its special effects already is concerning, when we saw that's what happened with GOT's last seasons (especially S8). Sure the dragons look cool but I'd take worse CGI and a better story over that.
That's my worries too...we all know season 8 was great when it came to CGI but everything else sucked

And the new spin off doesn't really interest me at all. I'm just interested in the spin off because it's about the Targaryens
Old 05-26-2021, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Sounds like an interesting project too. The third project was that sort of anthology series telling stories from different places in essos, as far as I remember.
Old 05-28-2021, 03:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
That's my worries too...we all know season 8 was great when it came to CGI but everything else sucked

And the new spin off doesn't really interest me at all. I'm just interested in the spin off because it's about the Targaryens
The CGI and many of the actor's performances were amazing quality, even if the writing was horrendous. But the writing is what leaves the overall impression, it seems very common for people to think the first 3-4 seasons were much stronger.

I am not loving another
Spoiler:
story, which I know is coming because the Dance of the Dragons has been known in the GOT lore for a long time. If they make up for it with other female characters' arcs maybe I'll give it a go someday, I am at the very very least waiting till I hear some reviews of the first season.
Old 05-28-2021, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

let's wait and see how the reviews are. i know i can love nobody from that universe as much as Dany so we'll see right now i am mostly scared i can't warm up with the characters...
Old 05-28-2021, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
The CGI and many of the actor's performances were amazing quality, even if the writing was horrendous. But the writing is what leaves the overall impression, it seems very common for people to think the first 3-4 seasons were much stronger.

I am not loving another
Spoiler:
story, which I know is coming because the Dance of the Dragons has been known in the GOT lore for a long time. If they make up for it with other female characters' arcs maybe I'll give it a go someday, I am at the very very least waiting till I hear some reviews of the first season.
Or they subvert expecations in a good way and make the female targaryen win the dance of dragons. Wouldn't be the first book adaption deviating from the book lore.
Old 05-31-2021, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

You guys will tell me how you like it
Old 06-02-2021, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We will
Old 06-04-2021, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

I'm definitely going to give it a fair shot when it comes out and I hope to like it. But until then, I reserve the right to remain skeptical.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Being skeptical about it's quality is surely not a too bad idea in fact.
Old 06-06-2021, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah i agree.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread