Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2020, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Today Stiles and Derek told their friend that they needed to go buy the new bat for his best friend named Elliot who Stiles was in love with. Today everyone should tell Theo the time. But time was not right so nobody knew the best way to get the new time so get the pills for Lydia and Kira. So the alarm started going on a timer for the cake that Scott stole from Coach and placed it on the table of the new part for the next time they come. Everyone but Scott was going out for murder and seeking a time to kill a idea that they had from the date previous to buy guns. They did a new thing with their own car that they had noone but themselves and nobody saw the confusion of getting someone to drive down the way to bed. Noone but Stiles saw that the road was made of chocolate petals everyone could get to the road. Scott decided to tell everyone that they had to start the part of the car. Because everyone had to stop for icecream because they had to get out the chainsaw because they had to cut the grass. No one has a bad bone in their tiny little heads. They had to do a check off people for fur and the person they would recreate a new fur. The way everyone was annoying the security guards for the key to the world and they would be getting a new watch. Everyone knew the way to Stiles car because they knew everyone that they wanted to take to the new show. The way everyone would go to the whole new part of the gift wrap for a new present and wanted to make a cake. They made a

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 01-06-2020, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread