Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

2x13 - "A Dead Man Feels No Cold" - Episode Discussion {Mar. 7th]

2x13 "A Dead Man Feels No Cold"

Episode Discussion

As Gordon, Bullock and Barnes continue the search for Victor Fries (guest star Nathan Darrow), they are forced to look to his wife, Nora (guest-star Kristen Hager), for help. Meanwhile, Penguin is introduced to Hugo Strange (guest star BD Wong), and Alfred reveals some crucial information to Bruce about his parents’ murderer.

“Wrath of the Villains: A Dead Man Feels No Cold” will air Monday, March 7 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX!

Old 03-07-2016, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks! wait, who topped this?
Old 03-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Me

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Old 03-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Would be fun if Dent told Jim and Harvey that "sorry, but you have no legal right to prosecute a wife for refusing to testify against her husband." Jim and Harvey really aren't the sharpest knives in the box.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah give Dent something to do, he and his uselessness have been getting on my nerves since his first appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki (View Post)
Me
Oh ok, I was confused because you weren't around
Old 03-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Greek tradgedy... everyone dies except for the main heros....

Hugo is gonna get fired and turn super villain this year I hope

What a man will do for love

lol... Freise is resurrected... Hugo creates Mr. Freeze... frozen metahuman who has to have his suit on to survivor.

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 03-07-2016 at 07:03 PM
Old 03-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

So, I had to take a phone call when Selina and Bruce were talking, so I don't know what they were going over. But...it seemed sort of like she was trying to talk him out of killing or getting that guy killed or something? I'm not sure, I'm just guessing based on what happened in the episode and expressions/tone.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Great episode. The pacing was worse than the last one but the story was much stronger. The dialogue was much better. David Mazouz nailed it. Heads and shoulders above any of the other actors. He's a wizard with those small changes in facial expression. One second he's a young teenager, the next he's a goddamn Sith lord.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)
So, I had to take a phone call when Selina and Bruce were talking, so I don't know what they were going over. But...it seemed sort of like she was trying to talk him out of killing or getting that guy killed or something? I'm not sure, I'm just guessing based on what happened in the episode and expressions/tone.
IMO Selina was telling Bruce that if he couldn't push a guy out the window, then how in the heack is he going to shoot someone? She didn't think he could do it and that it would change him tremendously afterwards. Bruce told Selina that is what he wants. To be changed forever more.

Bruce looked older, and so did Selina. Time passes on tv and the real world.

Poor Penguin. He is afraid of the sadistic Mrs Peabody. All the inmates have been broken by her, Oswalt is trying to remain strong, but she's meaner than he is. Sometimes I think her and Strange are on the same level. She just doesn't have the brilliant mind to devise scientific things, but she certainly can carry them out. She could be Tabitha's mother, they both like the rough stuff so much. And I wonder if Strange is cautious of her as well.

Mr Fries' story did nothing for me except make me worry for Dr Thompkin's baby. When we saw him at the end of the show, I didn't know who he was, thinking that he was the Penguin changed.

Finally, seeing the 3 fingered hand in the Indian Hill basement lab last week, I thought, well it's just an inmate, but this week it was sure prominent. Who is that 3 fingered denizen supposed to be?
Old 03-08-2016, 05:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

No idea who it's supposed to be.

... And now I'm so psyched for the next episode that I feel like my head's gonna explode.

Bruce's voice!!! Batcat!!! Alfred!!!
Old 03-08-2016, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Ah I don't know if my review when through for last week. But I love that show returned with two awesome episodes. This hiatus had been a killer.

Nathan Darrow and BD Wong have been great as Mr. Freeze and Hugo Strange.

David Mazouz nailed as Bruce last night. Carmen continues to shine as Selina.

I am definitely looking forward to next week's episode.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh man, poor poor Oswald That damn Peabody witch

"No...No i'm a...penguin.

and I officially hate James oh so righteous Gordon. He's such an hypocrite.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Full review: Crackships Come Real • Review: {2x13}
Old 03-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

glad we have Riddler, young Selina, Mr Freeze, Hugo Strange and Penguin existing in the same season

Gordon needs help though...no way he's gonna stop the newly created Mr. Freeze himself... Batman had problems one on one with the older Mr. Freeze. What super hero support would you like to see.

afterall Supergirl gets help from
Spoiler:
Old 03-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think the entire charm of the Gotham series is how there are no superheroes. Ideally I want them to stay away from any vigilantes until Batman. If you must, I guess Spirit could be a decent choice, there are others.