Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion 3X7: The Hunt (Airs April 6th)

The Hunt

"As Joe Carroll's execution nears, Ryan and Mike face a new threat, while Max is cleared to rejoin the task force and immediately finds herself in harm's way." Credit: TVGuide
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-06-2015, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Lauren

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-06-2015, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome! closing tonight as usual...watching when i get home!

my review:
I just want to know that Mark is alive! Theo! gotta love him b/c Michael plays him!! Ryan/Joe! Love seeing Michael in the credits! You can try but you can never truly kill Joe! Mike and Ryan! Michael! "It's going to be a very messy day" pretty accurate statement! Ryan doesn't like to follow anyone's rules! Mike owes her nothing! Michael's smile! I love seeing him in such a different role!! It is crazy how he can change roles so seamlessly! Tom and Mike confrontation! Ryan arrived just in time! Omg! she's dead! that is so insane! They think that it is Peter! Theo stabbing him! Omg! Michael is an excellent serial killer! Mike making sure Ryan is Ok! Now they are looking at someone else...Ryan thinking that this new person was framed by most likely Theo! Ryan and Joe at the end!! "I'll always be there for you.." The hug! it was a dream...of course! Good episode! I enjoyed it...missed Mark once again
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 04-08-2015 at 07:56 PM
Old 04-07-2015, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

That dream at the end.. no wonder Ryan declines the invitation to Joe's execution in the promo

Old 04-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know...that dream was intense!
Old 04-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yep I loved it but at the same time was like 'yea ryan you probably needed therapy about ten years ago'

I thought this episode was pretty good overall. Theo is just beyond creepy. He just chopped that dudes hand right off with a butcher's knife! I figured he would frame that Peter guy when he was staring at him through the glass but I didn't think he would turn around and frame someone else, then kidnap him. I felt bad for the poor tech that was trying to help Max. He just wanted to clear his boyfriend's name

I'm gonna be surprised if Mike and Tom don't come to blows at some point this season, things got intense between them. I couldn't help but think 'damnnn' when Tom dropped the line about not endangering his men because he doesn't do things like that. Loved Max laying down the law with her cyber expertise but I really wish she would come clean to Tom. He may be a total creeper right now but he really did seem like a sweet attentive boyfriend before and I don't think it's really right to be making plans with him while keeping him in the dark about what happened. Of course I'd also love it if Tom stopped spying on her.

Loved all the Ryan and Joe scenes of course. Poor Joe just wants to have a nice little chat but Ryan is all business

Did anyone else feel like Duncan was kind of fangirling Theo a little bit? I couldn't tell if it was that or he was just hoping that by sucking up Theo wouldn't kill him. I did kind of like seeing the return of Marshall Scott and Nick in this episode because of the callbacks to season 1. I was hoping Donovan would have an eyepatch when we saw him again though
Old 04-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always hated Donovan...but about the eyepatch!
Old 04-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kinda crazy that Nick & the other guy just randomly show up again

Old 04-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know...I was surprised to see them..
Old 04-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I was happy to see Nick because his sass towards Ryan is hilarious
Old 04-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he's certainly not a fan of Ryan!
Old 04-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I always hated Donovan...but about the eyepatch!
Everyone becomes 100% cooler with an eyepatch. He was always a jerk but the passive aggressive sassing between him and Ryan was pretty funny.

I actually like it when Scott Turner pops up for nostalgia reasons since he's been around since the pilot. I think I remember him mentioning that he was with the Sheriff's office or something when Ryan brought Joe in the first time so he's been dealing with everything almost as long as Ryan