Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2017, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Yeah true. I think he wants that happiness for her even though Jace knows Clary might not to hear that they aren't related. At least, she knows and it was Jace who told her instead of someone else.

It might of and she might not think they are at that stage to be married yet. But like you said, we just need to wait and see how it goes.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree I mean they're 21 and 22 and they're running the institute they got a lot on their hands at the moment

also do not think they'll break up over this they've been through too much cassie wouldn't do that to us lol
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 04-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

They do so it might not be what they are thinking about right now.

I hope she doesn't since they have been through so much already.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

plus I think clary is the one that's going to help break the bond if she does then she def have a lot on her hands lol poor girl

yeah I hope not either lol
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 04-21-2017, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Yeah she definitely has too much right now so maybe when everything settles down, they might think of getting married again.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

they all def need a break when this is all over haha
Old 04-22-2017, 06:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think it's going to be hard for Clary to accept the news. She is with Simon now and has accepted the fact that she can't be with Jace. I think it's going to be so hard on her when finds out the truth and that she can be with Jace.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~these broken stars~ (View Post)
they all def need a break when this is all over haha
Yeah they definitely do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I think it's going to be hard for Clary to accept the news. She is with Simon now and has accepted the fact that she can't be with Jace. I think it's going to be so hard on her when finds out the truth and that she can be with Jace.
Yeah I think so too especially since her emotions would be all over the place.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
Yeah and I'm sure that it will be very confusing for her finding out about Jace told her the news..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-23-2017, 11:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I wonder if she will continue to be happy with Simon knowing that she could be with Jace instead.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

anyone else think clary and simon in bed together in that teaser doesn't make sense? like wouldn't that mess up their bond in the future idk lol i'll have to ask cassie that on tumblr cause idk if they have to be bonded first before it gets messy like Julian and Emma lol idk maybe I'm just bitter
Old 04-24-2017, 05:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

It doesn't bother me since both of them are 18 and living in NYC, it never big issues when it comes to sex.. So it doesn't bother me.. I just don't see her saving for anyone unless if she's under 16 years then that's another story..

is that what you want?

Old 04-24-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

well it didn't happen in the books so that's my problem and that the fact they become parabatai later its just gonna make things awkward
Old 04-24-2017, 05:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah even tho on the show, I like how it's different since we never know what will happen.. And I'm okay w/ that since I don't like half of them in the book..

is that what you want?

Old 04-24-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess that's why I don't watch it bugs me when they change things too much to where it doesn't feel like the story I love but that's just me lol
but I promised a friend I would give it a try so I might change my mind about it

Last edited by ~betty's garden~; 04-24-2017 at 06:22 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top